Windows 10: Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect

Discus and support Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abbas.H.Syed, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect

Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect

:)

Abbas.H.Syed, Aug 10, 2018

2. Unable to connect to my bluetooth soundbar

I have a brand new Asus X555DG computer with Windows 10 and a LG LAS350B soundbar, and the problem is that I have not been able to connect them to eachother via bluetooth.

I have had the soundbar for over a year, and it's working perfectly. It's been connected via optic cable to my TV decoder, via bluetooth to my mobile phone and via bluetooth to my old computer - all working perfectly (and still working). In other words,
    the soundbar itself is NOT the problem.

I am able to find the bluetooth soundbar and install it on my Asus computer - the problem is it wont stay connected after installation, and when I right-click on the soundbar under my sound devices to connect to it, it just stays disconnected. For some reason,
    though, whenever the soundbar is off and I click connect on my computer, the soundbar turns on. In other words, the bluetooth on my computer is working and is sending a signal that it wants to connect. It's just not able to maintain the connection.

I have tried every standard solutions possible. I've tried removing it and installing it again, I've tried checking under services to see if the bluetooth service is running (it is), I've tried updating every driver possible (it says I've got the best drivers
    already), and I've been in touch with both ASUS (they're useless) and LG without any help. I have also tried calling Microsoft, and they asked me to write here to see if others could help...

Please help me, as this is extremely frustrating.

sandnes1985, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Windows 10 bluetooth issues - can't find soundbar

Sorry I have the same problem, it seems as if Windows has found the Samsung soundbar (it is in the list of paired bluetooth devices. But it in the "sounds" dialogue it is impossible to connect.

The proerties sub-dialogue says "requires further installations"

Hans Peter Hahn, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect

Unable to connect to my bluetooth soundbar

1. Do you have any other Bluetooth connections active near the computer or soundbar?

2. Try to pair the soundbar with a phone or maybe another computer and see if its having the same issue.

3. If not uninstall the bluetooth driver from your Asus laptop including software files & reinstall it from the bluetooth device manufacture's website using the hardware ID & vendor ID.

Emmanual Nebu, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect

1. Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect - Similar Threads - Bluetooth device Goodmans

2. Bluetooth headphones are connected, however not recognised as an audio device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones are connected, however not recognised as an audio device.: In bluetooth settings, I can see the headphones icon indicating that they are connected. However, in sound settings, there is only one playback device recognised, and this is the laptop speakers. Therefore, sound comes from the laptop speakers instead of the headphones. The...
  3. Bluetooth headphones are connected, however not recognised as an audio device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones are connected, however not recognised as an audio device.: In bluetooth settings, I can see the headphones icon indicating that they are connected. However, in sound settings, there is only one playback device recognised, and this is the laptop speakers. Therefore, sound comes from the laptop speakers instead of the headphones. The...
  4. Bluetooth Audio device not recognised by Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Audio device not recognised by Windows: Hello, I'm currently facing an issue with my Bluetooth neckbands and I'm seeking assistance to resolve it. After successfully pairing the neckbands with my PC, they do not establish a connection. Surprisingly, the device is listed in the "Other Devices" section rather than...
  5. Bluetooth Audio device not recognised by Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Audio device not recognised by Windows: Hello, I'm currently facing an issue with my Bluetooth neckbands and I'm seeking assistance to resolve it. After successfully pairing the neckbands with my PC, they do not establish a connection. Surprisingly, the device is listed in the "Other Devices" section rather than...
  6. Bluetooth Audio device not recognised by Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work

Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work: I apologise that this seems to have been asked so many times, but I have tried all the suggested solutions and nothing happens. So I have an LG Soundbar model number NB2530A. My Laptop is a HP Omen Gaming Laptop. When I scan for Bluetooth on the laptop, It finds the...
  8. Audio Mixer automatically changing devices after connecting a bluetooth soundbar

Audio Mixer automatically changing devices after connecting a bluetooth soundbar: Hello, Whenever I connect myt Samsung T650 sound bar via bluetooth, the volume mixer decides it wants to automatically swap devices rapidly until sometime after I disconnect the sound bar, then everything goes back to normal. I am on a fresh install of windows 10 home and...
  9. Bluetooth soundbar not showing in Playback devices

Bluetooth soundbar not showing in Playback devices: I connected my Bluetooth soundbar to my laptop and it shows "paired" and "connected", but when I click on the speaker icon, it's not listed under the playback devices. Only my laptop speakers. It should say "HT-S100F". Any help is appreciated. Thank you. Sammy [IMG]...
  10. Bluetooth device connected but not recognised as audio device W10

Bluetooth device connected but not recognised as audio device W10: I recently purchased some bluetooth headphones (GLITOBT18). I managed to connect them to my laptop running windows 10. [img] However, i cant find the device in the playback settings and i therefore cant play audio through the headphones. [img] I think this may have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect goodmans soundbar to windows phone

2. connect my goodmans soundbar to windows 10

3. goodman bluetooth to windows phone

4. Bluetooth on win 10 will not connectto soundbarHT-RT3 finds device but sound bar does not respond