Windows 10: Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect

Discus and support Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abbas.H.Syed, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect

Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect

:)

Abbas.H.Syed, Aug 10, 2018

2. Unable to connect to my bluetooth soundbar

I have a brand new Asus X555DG computer with Windows 10 and a LG LAS350B soundbar, and the problem is that I have not been able to connect them to eachother via bluetooth.

I have had the soundbar for over a year, and it's working perfectly. It's been connected via optic cable to my TV decoder, via bluetooth to my mobile phone and via bluetooth to my old computer - all working perfectly (and still working). In other words,
    the soundbar itself is NOT the problem.

I am able to find the bluetooth soundbar and install it on my Asus computer - the problem is it wont stay connected after installation, and when I right-click on the soundbar under my sound devices to connect to it, it just stays disconnected. For some reason,
    though, whenever the soundbar is off and I click connect on my computer, the soundbar turns on. In other words, the bluetooth on my computer is working and is sending a signal that it wants to connect. It's just not able to maintain the connection.

I have tried every standard solutions possible. I've tried removing it and installing it again, I've tried checking under services to see if the bluetooth service is running (it is), I've tried updating every driver possible (it says I've got the best drivers
    already), and I've been in touch with both ASUS (they're useless) and LG without any help. I have also tried calling Microsoft, and they asked me to write here to see if others could help...

Please help me, as this is extremely frustrating.

sandnes1985, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Windows 10 bluetooth issues - can't find soundbar

Sorry I have the same problem, it seems as if Windows has found the Samsung soundbar (it is in the list of paired bluetooth devices. But it in the "sounds" dialogue it is impossible to connect.

The proerties sub-dialogue says "requires further installations"

Hans Peter Hahn, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect

Unable to connect to my bluetooth soundbar

1. Do you have any other Bluetooth connections active near the computer or soundbar?

2. Try to pair the soundbar with a phone or maybe another computer and see if its having the same issue.

3. If not uninstall the bluetooth driver from your Asus laptop including software files & reinstall it from the bluetooth device manufacture's website using the hardware ID & vendor ID.

Emmanual Nebu, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect

1. Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect - Similar Threads - Bluetooth device Goodmans

2. Bluetooth Does Not Detect Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Does Not Detect Devices: After reinstalling the Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update 1809, my ASUS R554L's Bluetooth 4.0 does not detect any devices. It will just endlessly scan for devices, but to no avail. I'm AR94x Wireless Network Adapter with BT4.0 support. Drivers are from 3/12/2018. For some...
  3. bluetooth device not connecting

bluetooth device not connecting: my beats solo 3 wasn't working correctly so I clicked "forget my device", they are working fine now but I can't connect them to my laptop. when I go into "add a bluetooth or other device" and try to connect to them, they don't come up. how to I connect them again?...
  4. Bluetooth does not search for bluetooth devices

Bluetooth does not search for bluetooth devices: My Bluetooth doesn't search for any Bluetooth devices anymore. I have tried every way possible like update the driver to wait for searching in both "add Bluetooth or other device" and "Devices and printer". Moreover, before, when I go to Bluetooth in setting, normally there...
  5. Bluetooth does not search for bluetooth devices

Bluetooth does not search for bluetooth devices: My Bluetooth doesn't search for any Bluetooth devices anymore. I have tried every way possible like update the driver to wait for searching in both "add Bluetooth or other device" and "Devices and printer". Moreover, before, when I go to Bluetooth in setting, normally there...
  6. Bluetooth doesn’t recognise devices

Bluetooth doesn’t recognise devices: I cannot connect to my devices because Bluetooth doesn’t see them. It shows them as ‘unknown’. I decided to update drivers and ran the troubleshooter. But it didn’t help. I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10...
  7. Devices not recognised

Devices not recognised: I have a HP pavillion pc with an intel core i7 - 7500u cpu with a 64 bit OS. Just recently (like yesterday) it has decided not to recognise any of my external portable hard drives - I have a 1Tb Lacie rugged and a 2Tb WD Elements SE. When I run EASUS partition manager it...
  8. Bluetooth connected device's name

Bluetooth connected device's name: In my business, I have been supplied a wireless adapter to project to another screen as my computer does not have a projector port. However, all of the adapters in the building have the same name, so when I choose one to connect to, I can't know which one is the one in my...
  9. Windows 10 Bluetooth to LG Soundbar not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Bluetooth to LG Soundbar not working: Windows 10 PC will no longer connect to my LG Soundbar via bluetooth. They pair okay, but the LG speaker does not show up in the list of available speaker output devices. I have tried removing the LG bluetooth device and then reconnecting to it, but it made no difference....
  10. Device Has Been Serviced Events

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Device Has Been Serviced Events: I get 40+ of these information events in the event viewer on most days. They are for lots of different devices. "ENVY" in the message below is this PC. The events are from the Device Setup Manager with event id 112. Device 'ENVY' ({00000000-0000-0000-ffff-ffffffffffff})...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bluetooth on win 10 will not connectto soundbarHT-RT3 finds device but sound bar does not respond