Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect

Discus and support Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abbas.H.Syed, Aug 10, 2018 at 8:12 AM.

1. Abbas.H.Syed Win User

Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect

:)

Abbas.H.Syed, Aug 10, 2018 at 8:12 AM
  2. sandnes1985 Win User

Unable to connect to my bluetooth soundbar

I have a brand new Asus X555DG computer with Windows 10 and a LG LAS350B soundbar, and the problem is that I have not been able to connect them to eachother via bluetooth.

I have had the soundbar for over a year, and it's working perfectly. It's been connected via optic cable to my TV decoder, via bluetooth to my mobile phone and via bluetooth to my old computer - all working perfectly (and still working). In other words,
    the soundbar itself is NOT the problem.

I am able to find the bluetooth soundbar and install it on my Asus computer - the problem is it wont stay connected after installation, and when I right-click on the soundbar under my sound devices to connect to it, it just stays disconnected. For some reason,
    though, whenever the soundbar is off and I click connect on my computer, the soundbar turns on. In other words, the bluetooth on my computer is working and is sending a signal that it wants to connect. It's just not able to maintain the connection.

I have tried every standard solutions possible. I've tried removing it and installing it again, I've tried checking under services to see if the bluetooth service is running (it is), I've tried updating every driver possible (it says I've got the best drivers
    already), and I've been in touch with both ASUS (they're useless) and LG without any help. I have also tried calling Microsoft, and they asked me to write here to see if others could help...

Please help me, as this is extremely frustrating.

3. Hans Peter Hahn Win User
    Windows 10 bluetooth issues - can't find soundbar

Sorry I have the same problem, it seems as if Windows has found the Samsung soundbar (it is in the list of paired bluetooth devices. But it in the "sounds" dialogue it is impossible to connect.

The proerties sub-dialogue says "requires further installations"

Hans Peter Hahn, Aug 10, 2018 at 8:17 AM
  4. Emmanual Nebu Win User

Unable to connect to my bluetooth soundbar

1. Do you have any other Bluetooth connections active near the computer or soundbar?

2. Try to pair the soundbar with a phone or maybe another computer and see if its having the same issue.

3. If not uninstall the bluetooth driver from your Asus laptop including software files & reinstall it from the bluetooth device manufacture's website using the hardware ID & vendor ID.

Emmanual Nebu, Aug 10, 2018 at 8:17 AM
Thema:

1. Bluetooth device (Goodmans Soundbar) has been recognised by windows but does not connect - Similar Threads - Bluetooth device Goodmans

2. available networks in Windows 10 not opening, just flashes and disappears

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    available networks in Windows 10 not opening, just flashes and disappears: My SSID has changed because I installed a new modem yesterday, and am not using the old router. I started our older laptop today to get it connected to the new SSID, but it won't show available networks. When I click on show available networks, something flashes on the...
  3. Netplwiz, windows 10, no check box to uncheck password and user name.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Netplwiz, windows 10, no check box to uncheck password and user name.: Hi, I'm using window 10, trying to use netplwiz to bypass login but when I chose my user name there is not check box to uncheck use password and user name. Anyone know why? SJM...
  4. Windows Defender?>

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender?>: My HP laptop is nearly useless as every time i use it i constantly get pop up tabs from sites mostly Reimage Repair & McAfee, & other random sites. Its so frustrating I've given up on using it using my iphone for nearly everything especially disappointing as a form HP...
  5. I am not able to add new bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to add new bluetooth devices: I bougth my ASUS ROG GL503VD laptop a month ago and have been using it without any issues. Yesterday, I was prompted to install the 1803 OS update and I did, but it took a lot of time to install. Today, using my laptop, when trying to add a bluetooth keyboard, noticed this...
  6. Windows 10 failing to update from the 1703 version. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 failing to update from the 1703 version. What can I do?: Windows 10 just doesn't seem to update from the 1703 version to a newer one. It started about a month ago; the update would start normally, but it'd eventually fail after reaching a certain percentage of completion. It'd then reboot back to the previous version. But then one...
  7. Microphone Stopped Working After Windows 10 Update (Version 1803)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Stopped Working After Windows 10 Update (Version 1803): As the title says I have encountered this problem once I had to get this mandatory update. I did a rollback the previous build I had and the microphone (detachable microphone for headphones) was working fine. Nothing wrong with the cable and drivers are up to date. The...
  8. no jack information for mini speaker windows 10

no jack information for mini speaker windows 10: i have the JBL charge 1 that i normally connect to my computer via headphone male to male wire. since updating to windows ten (had windows 7 before) i cannot seem to get my computer to accept the device. when i first plug it in i hear sound for a couple of seconds but...
  9. Word 2007 Can No-Longer open .DOCM files after upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Word 2007 Can No-Longer open .DOCM files after upgrade to Windows 10: Today, I upgraded a Windows 8 system to Windows 10 Home. All seemed to work well. NOW however, Word 2007 cannot open a .DOCM file that has an embedded Excel spreadsheet object (.XLS). I've never seen such a thing before and I'm lost. There's a bunch of chatter about Security...
  10. VC-211A USB2.0 video capture device

VC-211A USB2.0 video capture device: I need the DRIVER win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/vc-211a-usb20-video-capture-device/db4330d0-985f-411f-b11e-85e5aa70ef9b