Windows 10: Bluetooth device not working

Discus and support Bluetooth device not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 and my Bluetooth is not working. I have the Bluetooth-related services enabled and I have tried to reinstall the drivers, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dethac, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Dethac Win User

Bluetooth device not working

I am running Windows 10 and my Bluetooth is not working. I have the Bluetooth-related services enabled and I have tried to reinstall the drivers, but those did nothing. The device shows the following message in Device Manager:

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

I am trying to connect a Plantronics BackBeat FIT. Any help is appreciated.

:)

Dethac, Mar 31, 2016

2. bluetooth device not working

I have an issue with my Bluetooth device ... it used to work fine on windows 7 but when i upgraded to windows 10 i never really tried it so i dont know if it works my qualcomm Atheros qca61x4 bluetooth
    4.1 doesnt work .. it says that it's searching but it never found anything .. even though i have tried my phone and my bluetooth headphones ... still didnt find anything (both my phone and my headphones work perfectly) i tried upgrading the driver but the
    computer completely stopped recognising the Bluetooth device and it totally disappeared from the settings .. later i found it in the drivers menu and its name changed to BlueSoleil Generic Bluetooth driver ... i need a solution really fast

Mostafa haj hamoud, Mar 31, 2016
  3. bluetooth device not working

More often than not when a device isn't working it is because the driver has become corrupted. Re-installing a fresh copy should help

Completely remove the current driver and install the newest driver available. For instructions on how to do that Read all about updating drivers by my partner JMH3143 here Updating a driver.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Mar 31, 2016
  4. tacoban Win User

I don't know how it is possible but I had same issue with my usb to serial converter. Stopped working suddenly under Windows 10 while it was working for a period under windows 10. First I thought it was defect, later to test an application I was coding I installed windows 7 back on the same pc, suddenly the usb to serial converter came back to life on windows 7 ?

BTW I did not upgraded it back to Windows 10, I am not sure if it is a windows 10 issue...but it seems to be...

tacoban, Apr 2, 2016
Thema:

1. Bluetooth device not working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth device working

2. Bluetooth devices not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth devices not working properly: Hi, I have a new pc with windows 11 pro installed. The motherboard has bluetooth built in but when i try to connect a device some of them are not showing up in the list of device that are ready to connect.All drivers in my pc are up to date, i've also tried to disinstall and...
  3. bluetooth device not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth device not working: So I was looking through device manager, because i just installed a bluetooth/wifi antenna and I noticed a yellow exclaimation mark on a driver called "Base System Device," I used the DEV and VER numbers to figure out what it was, and it was "Xeon E3-1200 v5/v6 / E3-1500 v5 /...
  4. bluetooth device not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth device not working: So I was looking through device manager, because i just installed a bluetooth/wifi antenna and I noticed a yellow exclaimation mark on a driver called "Base System Device," I used the DEV and VER numbers to figure out what it was, and it was "Xeon E3-1200 v5/v6 / E3-1500 v5 /...
  5. bluetooth device not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth device stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device stopped working: When i click the button to search for bluetooth devices it doesnt do anything. This is a big problem because i cant connect my bluetooth headphones to hear. however when i turn on my controller it automatically connects to the computer so i know bluetooth is still working....
  7. Bluetooth 5.0 device not working. Bluetooth 4 works.

Bluetooth 5.0 device not working. Bluetooth 4 works.: Split from this thread. I have a Bluetooth 5.0 device module number KN330. It does not work by itself only when I already have a Bluetooth 4.1 module plugged in and then the Bluetooth doesn't work properly. I've tried uninstalling, re-installing, Viewing hidden through...
  8. Bluetooth device not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth device not working.: I got a new Dozod Bluetooth B3 headset and I connected it to my Windows 10 Pro x64 laptop and used it for a few hours (battery life is 10 to 12 hours) but after that it randomly disconnected for some reason (range is 33 feet and i was about five feet away when it...
  9. Bluetooth devices not working

Bluetooth devices not working: I added two different Bluetooth speakers to my laptop. They both paired successfully. When I clicked on each, the display said they were connected but there was no sound coming from either of them. (I tried each separately and not together.) The volume on my computer was...
  10. Bluetooth Device Not Working

Bluetooth Device Not Working: My Braven was fine yesterday. Not today. It appears on the device menu but will not connect. Obviously, it will not pair. I've exhausted my ideas of what to do. What am I missing here? Thanks....