Windows 10: Bluetooth Disappeared - How do I reload it?

Discus and support Bluetooth Disappeared - How do I reload it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Within the past week or so my Bluetooth functionality disappeared. I have no icons, my laptop won't pair with anything, etc. I made a mistake by going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nick W66, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Nick W66 Win User

Bluetooth Disappeared - How do I reload it?

Within the past week or so my Bluetooth functionality disappeared. I have no icons, my laptop won't pair with anything, etc. I made a mistake by going to the HP site and reloading what they said was the correct drivers for my computer - a Broadcom Bluetooth. But after checking the my devices window I see that I have an Intel Bluetooth. I tried reloading/updating Intel drivers, but it wouldn't/couldn't because it said my current drivers did not have a recognized digital signature and may be corrupt. (Code 52) After digging further into the drivers tab I see that it said that some program beginning with usb/vid_8087&pid... etc. needed to be run to complete the process. I don't see the program. I don't know whether it is for the Intel system or Broadcom or what. I screwed up once. I don't want to do it again.

Would someone help me get my Intel system working again and help me to get rid of the whole Broadcom folder or installed drivers?

:)

Nick W66, Jan 4, 2017

2. Bluetooth

Bluetooth droped off of laptop. How do I reload it?

AnneHandley, Jan 4, 2017
  3. wallysnow Win User
    windows store

My windows store and my downloaded app have disappeared. How do I get them back or reloaded???

wallysnow, Jan 4, 2017
  4. Bastet Win User

I recently had problem with BT headphones, they were not found when scanning, Bluetooth was scanning, I found I couldn't access the BT settings, turned out that BT had been disabled under services.

This is what I did:Uninstall the device from device manager and then restart bluetooth service.
    Start > services.msc
    Right-click "Bluetooth Support Service."
    Choose 'automatic'.
    Go to device manager and right-click on your computer name and click "Scan for hardwarechanges"
    Install the bluetooth device drivers from the manufacturer's website, if any.

Bastet, Jan 5, 2017
  5. John Galt Win User
    Can you go into device manager and uninstall the driver(s) and then reboot and have them reload?

John Galt, Jan 5, 2017
  6. Nick W66 Win User
    John

In the end that is what I did. Things are working fine now. My hesitation to do this originally was that Microsoft diagnostic results and HP diagnostic results appeared to say different things and I didn't know which would keep me out of trouble. In the end I found out that they were basically saying the same thing that ultimately meant delete old drivers and let a reboot see this and reinstall new ones.Thanks for the input.

Nick W66, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Disappeared - How do I reload it? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Disappeared reload

2. Bluetooth function disappearing completely all of a sudden, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth function disappearing completely all of a sudden, how do I fix it?: My bluetooth function disappeared randomly for what seems to be no particular reason. I have not updated windows recently nor have I done anything to the hardware/system of the device but all my bluetooth devices which I was using at the time just disconnected and I could not...
  3. Bluetooth function disappearing completely all of a sudden, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth function disappearing completely all of a sudden, how do I fix it?: My bluetooth function disappeared randomly for what seems to be no particular reason. I have not updated windows recently nor have I done anything to the hardware/system of the device but all my bluetooth devices which I was using at the time just disconnected and I could not...
  4. Bluetooth function disappearing completely all of a sudden, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I reload Wordament when it is stuck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reload Wordament when it is stuck?: Wordament will not reload. Load icon just keeps spinning around. I have played the game a lot but something is not working properly now. I would appreciate any help to get it up and running again. It is in the Premium Solitaire Microsoft Games....
  6. How do you fix bluetooth just disappearing for no reason?

How do you fix bluetooth just disappearing for no reason?: I was just minding my own business as usual doing what I normally do on my computer, but then randomly, all my Bluetooth devices just disconnect. My headphones, mouse, and keyboard, which are Bluetooth just disconnect and won't connect back again. I went into the settings...
  7. Bluetooth battery indicator disappeared with updates, how do I bring it back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth battery indicator disappeared with updates, how do I bring it back?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/194277006 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grvmgc/bluetooth_battery_indicator_disappeared_with/
  8. How Do I Reload Word

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How Do I Reload Word: I have Office Home & Student. Only my Word is corrupted. I have Product Key. I want to do clean install and reset everything again on Word. only. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reload-word/4c7a73f4-a5cb-463a-84a6-c2896dd5e38d"
  9. Bluetooth disappeared - How do I reinstall them?

Bluetooth disappeared - How do I reinstall them?: after a windows 10 update the Bluetooth disappeared from my pc. so no Bluetooth. How do I reinstall them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth/730da6c9-86a9-4c87-848f-f0836dc11c45
  10. How do i reload ultimate word games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i reload ultimate word games.: how do I reload ultimate word games. It wont play after loading and then disconnects. Windows 10 platform. Has been fine for a long long time. Recently I am having trouble of one kind or another with all their games loaded. I would like to reload the app but, can find...