Windows 10: Bluetooth disappears every other second

Discus and support Bluetooth disappears every other second in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Randomly a few weeks back the button for turning on blue tooth in the options menu (Windows 10) disappeared. Now when I enable blue tooth in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexK545, Jul 6, 2018.

1. AlexK545 Win User

Bluetooth disappears every other second

Hi,

Randomly a few weeks back the button for turning on blue tooth in the options menu (Windows 10) disappeared. Now when I enable blue tooth in the device manager the "Intel Wireless Bluetooth" under other devices and inside the device manager constantly disappears like it was deleted and then pops back up again in a second causing a loud obnoxious beep almost like it got disconnected from blue tooth. I've tried updating the drivers/reinstalling to no luck yet.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you.

:)

AlexK545, Jul 6, 2018

2. Bluetooth disappeared

Hi Jenny,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?

• Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features? (As you have reinstalled the Bluetooth.)

• Does the Bluetooth disappeared after you have started to use Wacom Bluetooth keyboard?
    Note:

• In device manager, click on "view" tab and select "show hidden devices" and check whether Bluetooth device/driver is listed.

• To check the drivers installed in Programs and features, Press
      Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Programs and features and check whether the Bluetooth driver is installed.
    Until you get back to us with the required information, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you check if Bluetooth Support service is started.

• Press Windows + R
      keys on the keyboard, type services.msc
      and press OK.

• Now, find Bluetooth Support Service
      and start it

• Double click on the Bluetooth Support Service
      set the startup type as Automatic.
    Step 2:

Follow the steps to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if you are able to fix the issue.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Hardware and devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Reference: I would suggest you to check whether the drivers are up to date. Refer to the below link on how to download and install the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 6, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Bluetooth Disappeared

Hi,

This issue occurrs when the data in the registry for the device is corrupted or misconfigured. One other cause may be due to an outdated device driver. To sort this concern, we suggest you uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers with the steps provided
    by Ruth Buruga on this
    link

Should you need further information, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth disappears every other second - Similar Threads - Bluetooth disappears every

2. Dualsense completely disappears off bluetooth after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dualsense completely disappears off bluetooth after a few seconds: Hi, a year ago i got a dualsense controller for playing on pc and i used it via bluetooth for a year and everything worked great. Until i had to format my pc, that´s when the problem startedEvery time I try to connect my dualsense controller over bluetooth this happens- After...
  3. Pc lags for a second every other second

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc lags for a second every other second: So I have had this problem since December, sometimes it just goes away. I’ve tried everything that google searches recommend. It effects everything making the pc basically unusable. Task manager shows 1% cpu usage but if I move the mouse across the screen it will just stop...
  4. BLUETOOTH disappeared

BLUETOOTH disappeared: i was playing music on my Bluetooth speaker and all of a sudden it turned off and then when i went into the settings and went to the Bluetooth settings and the option to turn Bluetooth off/on is not their no more i looked in device manager Bluetooth was not their and then i...
  5. Realtek Wifi Adapter disconnects every other second

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek Wifi Adapter disconnects every other second: I've been having a problem where my Realtek wifi adapter Realtek RTL 8188EE 802.11 keeps disconnecting me from the Wifi I use a laptop, I've tried uninstalling and deleting the wifi adapter in order to reinstall it, I've updated the driver itself to its current iteration...
  6. Bluetooth disappeared

Bluetooth disappeared: My laptop is not detecting Bluetooth module after hard reset of pc i have tried almost everything i know please help if someone can https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-disappeared/b0cb5aa2-1cb1-4956-8ad9-ef02a51ab2b9
  7. Bluetooth breaking (disappeared tile) after EVERY update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth breaking (disappeared tile) after EVERY update?: My bluetooth tile on the lower-right corner (notification center I think?) always goes missing after a Windows update. Always. Just like today: last night I had my bluetooth service working, and now it's completely disappeared. Again. I'm tired of troubleshooting this every...
  8. Bluetooth headphones cut out for a second every few minutes

Bluetooth headphones cut out for a second every few minutes: Recently my bluetooth headphones have started to cut out for a second every few minutes. After looking at the event viewer I noticed this occurs every instance. MMDevAPI: Audio device state changed Any idea what causes this to happen...
  9. Bluetooth headphones disconnect from the computer every 30 seconds

Bluetooth headphones disconnect from the computer every 30 seconds: Hello, I am having trouble with my Geekee G350 headphones. Every so often, when the headphones are connected but I am not listening to anything (eg. when a video is paused) they will disconnect and reconnect. I will not be able to hear anything from them for about 10...
  10. Why is Bluetooth disappearing EVERY SINGLE UPDATE!

Why is Bluetooth disappearing EVERY SINGLE UPDATE!: So I have a Lenovo 700-25ish. I have the Qualcomm BT driver. There has been issues ever since WIN 10 came out and every update it gets messed up. I am sooo sick and tired of spending hours fixing something that I should NEVER have to deal with. I know the answer is to switch...