Windows 10: Bluetooth Display error

Discus and support Bluetooth Display error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba that I upgraded from Windows 7 Vista to Windows 10, but has no Bluetooth capabilities whatsoever, yet every time I shut down and turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by regionkiller, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Bluetooth Display error

I have a Toshiba that I upgraded from Windows 7 Vista to Windows 10, but has no Bluetooth capabilities whatsoever, yet every time I shut down and turn my computer back on, whether it may be an update or just manual, I end up in the corner of settings with Bluetooth search on. I can't disable it because there is no disable button. Please help *cry

Bluetooth Display error [​IMG]

Bluetooth Display error [​IMG]

:)

regionkiller, Feb 16, 2016

2. C5-00 driver problem

Bluetooth peripheral driver is not successfully installed on PC. Error message is displayed.

Solution pls.

mubinullah1946, Feb 16, 2016
  3. Bonn Win User
    bluetooth dongle driver problems on win 10

need help with a Bluetooth dongle that win 10 displays a driver error any ideas

4. Britton Win User

Bluetooth Display error

Could you please provide a screen shot of the list of devices in Device Manager?

Also what happens if you click the blue square there in the picture? The one present and showing as enabled in the notification area fast access menu. Try clicking it and see if the icon turns grey like they others.

Britton, Feb 16, 2016
  5. Bluetooth Display error [​IMG]

When I clicked on the blue square, it just shows the image above with the searching for Bluetooth devices. I tried clicking on the square itself and it just shows that one image.

regionkiller, Feb 16, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Feb 16, 2016
  7. regionkiller, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Display error

1. Bluetooth Display error - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Display error

2. Display error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display error: Hello,I've got a problem where my laptop screen starts to look like the inserted image fairly quickly after startup. A short while after that the screen goes black. The issue gradually got worse, first coming up sporadically every now and then, and only after a longer time of...
  3. Display error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display error: Hello,I've got a problem where my laptop screen starts to look like the inserted image fairly quickly after startup. A short while after that the screen goes black. The issue gradually got worse, first coming up sporadically every now and then, and only after a longer time of...
  4. Display error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display error: Hello,My screen was having some difficulties as I started up my laptop today. I fidgeted around with the display connector which first made things worse, but eventually made things better. I don't know if it's a coincidence, or if it's to do with each other, but now some menu...
  5. Display error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display error: Hello,My screen was having some difficulties as I started up my laptop today. I fidgeted around with the display connector which first made things worse, but eventually made things better. I don't know if it's a coincidence, or if it's to do with each other, but now some menu...
  6. display error

in Windows 10 Customization
    display error: Hey Microsoft, please tell me that how can i solve the issue of blinking pixels on my laptop's screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-error/57ad7964-c690-4cc2-aaad-ea0866639cd7
  7. Bluetooth headphones are displayed as "Other Bluetooth peripheral?"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones are displayed as "Other Bluetooth peripheral?": Hi, I just connected my Bluetooth headphones (Skullcandy Crusher Wireless) to my PC and wanted to check everything in the device manager. There I found out that they are listed once under audio and once as Bluetooth peripheral. Now I wanted to ask if this is bad and if...
  8. Bluetooth pairing code not displayed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth pairing code not displayed: My Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 will not display the bluetooth pairing code for my bluetooth keyboard. I have updated drivers and tried pairing using device manager. I have also gone in to services manager and checked support services. (Running and set to automatic). Any...
  9. Bluetooth devices are not connected or displayed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth devices are not connected or displayed: Bluetooth devices are not connected or displayed Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth/d9aa17b8-12eb-482e-83bf-99617f6709b0
  10. Bluetooth displays in notification in error

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth displays in notification in error: Since the latest Win 10 update (12/12/15) the notification area shows bluetooth as highlighted. How do I turn that off? My laptop does not have bluetooth facility! There is nothing in the settings area to accomplish this. 33583