Windows 10: Bluetooth doesn't work anymore

Discus and support Bluetooth doesn't work anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A few moments ago my bluetooth stopped workig. I already tried to follow your faq on how to fix the problems similar to mine, but nothing worked. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mrzeshin, Aug 24, 2018.

1. mrzeshin Win User

Bluetooth doesn't work anymore

A few moments ago my bluetooth stopped workig.
    I already tried to follow your faq on how to fix the problems similar to mine, but nothing worked.

Then I found this topic: click.

It's identical to my case: after I disinstalled the bluetooth from Device Manager and rebooted the laptop, nothing changed and now in the manager I can't see the bluetooth.

I then followed the instructions in the thread I linked, but they don't work in my case.

If I run the troubleshoot, it always appears this error (I already tried to update it from the device manager, then to remove it and restart the machine):

Bluetooth doesn't work anymore 915d1c50-0d2b-4fff-af3d-f2cec6d6ef6b?upload=true.png

Sometimes it makes me restart the laptop (with no results), most of the times it throws a generic error.

Do someone has a solution/suggestion for this problem?

Thanks.

:)

mrzeshin, Aug 24, 2018

2. WIN phone 8.1 update -> wi-fi doesn´t work

Hello!

Yesterday I installed WP 8.1 (Nokia Lumia 625). After updating my wi-fi doesn´t work anymore. The phone finds networks, but can´t connect. Where is the problem?

green-heart, Aug 24, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Bluetooth doesn't work anymore 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Bluetooth doesn't work anymore

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth doesn't work anymore

1. Bluetooth doesn't work anymore - Similar Threads - Bluetooth doesn't anymore

2. Bluetooth is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is not working anymore: I wanted to connect my VR headset through bluetooth but unfortunately when I tried to connect it, it says that I couldn’t. I have tried running a troubleshooter about my Bluetooth problem and it says that I don’t have Bluetooth Capability even though, I remember my bluetooth...
  3. Bluetooth is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is not working anymore: I wanted to connect my VR headset through bluetooth but unfortunately when I tried to connect it, it says that I couldn’t. I have tried running a troubleshooter about my Bluetooth problem and it says that I don’t have Bluetooth Capability even though, I remember my bluetooth...
  4. Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.: Hi. So after the recent Windows 10 update, there was an issue with the Bluetooth driver. It used to get removed automatically and wouldn't connect. Like Bluetooth was entirely gone from my PC. Wouldn't even show up anywhere. So I tried to reinstall it, but nothing really...
  5. Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.: Hi. So after the recent Windows 10 update, there was an issue with the Bluetooth driver. It used to get removed automatically and wouldn't connect. Like Bluetooth was entirely gone from my PC. Wouldn't even show up anywhere. So I tried to reinstall it, but nothing really...
  6. Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working and Doesn't Show Up Anymore

Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working and Doesn't Show Up Anymore: I have tried everything - updating the drivers, restarting the computer, resetting the computer, troubleshooting and nothing has worked. It just suddenly stopped working and no longer appears in the action center. When I go into device manager, I get the following message...
  8. Bluetooth not working anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth not working anymore: Hello, I am on an Acer Aspire E 15. My laptop updated recently and now I am unable to use Bluetooth. It does not show up in the action center and when I go to the actual settings, it says Bluetooth is not on. I ran the troubleshooter on the Bluetooth settings and it informed...
  9. Bluetooth not working anymore

Bluetooth not working anymore: Today I was watching something with my Bluetooth headphones connected and suddenly I wasn't hearing anything anymore. I checked Bluetooth and It said they were still connected so I tried disconnecting them. It didn't work so I turned of Bluetooth. After that I couldn't turn...
  10. Bluetooth not working anymore

Bluetooth not working anymore: Earlier today the option to turn Bluetooth on and off disappeared, and all of my Bluetooth devices that were connected were still paired, but were disconnected and I couldn't do anything with any of them. I ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter and it said I don't have Bluetooth...