Windows 10: Bluetooth driver problems after upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth driver problems after upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Bluetooth built into my motherboard, the Asus Z87-Pro. The Bluetooth worked fine when I was on Windows 7. After upgrading to 10, I am having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kujen, Oct 2, 2016.

1. kujen Win User

Bluetooth driver problems after upgrading to Windows 10

I have Bluetooth built into my motherboard, the Asus Z87-Pro. The Bluetooth worked fine when I was on Windows 7. After upgrading to 10, I am having problems with the driver (Qualcomm Atheros AR9462 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS Adapter). I have installed the newest driver version 10.0.1.7 for Windows 10 64 bit, directly from the Asus website. I have also tried installing older versions using Windows 7/8 compatibility modes. They all have the same problem - the driver functions after installing, but upon restart or shutdown of the PC the driver no longer works and shows this error in the device manager: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).

If I right click and uninstall the driver, then click "scan for hardware changes", it re-installs the driver and starts functioning again. All of my paired devices show up and work fine. But as soon as I need to restart or shutdown my computer, the Bluetooth driver breaks again. So I have to go through this uninstall/scan for changes process every day that I want to use my Bluetooth. Is there a more permanent fix for this?

Some related logs from event viewer that occur upon startup for BTHUSB:
    A command sent to the adapter has timed out. The adapter did not respond.
    The local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined manner and will not be used. The driver has been unloaded.

:)

kujen, Oct 2, 2016
  2. Alex_703 Win User

Bluetooth and Wifi Patch ?

Hello,

My Wifi and Bluetooth services and devices where working fine under Windows-8

However after the Windows-10 upgrade both services stopped working.

I had to uninstall, reboot and reinstall with the Windows-10 drivers for my Intel 7260 Wifi-ac / Bluetooth combo card device.

I was able to get Wifi to work however am still unable to get Bluetooth to work.

After researching this problem on the internet I have viewed that this is a common problem with many users after the Windows-10 upgrade.

Bluetooth service appears to stop working after Windows-10 upgrade.

My question and request is the following.

Why doesn't Microsoft create a patch to restore Wifi and Bluetooth files, drivers, Services and registry entires to default for users experiencing this common problem after Windows-10 upgrade?

-Thanks

Alex_703, Oct 2, 2016
  3. Bluetooth always on

After upgrading to Windows 10 the Bluetooth can't be turned off. I checked the Bluetooth device drivers in Device Manager and it shows that they are of the latest version. Anyone else with the same problem? Any solutions?

ShaileshHembrom, Oct 2, 2016
Thema:

Bluetooth driver problems after upgrading to Windows 10

1. Bluetooth driver problems after upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver problems

2. Bluetooth dongle driver problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth dongle driver problem in Windows 10: Hi,I have bought the a Bluetooth dongle for my Windows 10 PC. Each time the computers starts, the Bluetooth device is not working. I have to run the Bluetooth troubleshooter to get it working each time I reboot my computer. I tried installing the drivers from the manufacturer...
  3. Bluetooth dongle driver problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth dongle driver problem in Windows 10: Hi,I have bought the a Bluetooth dongle for my Windows 10 PC. Each time the computers starts, the Bluetooth device is not working. I have to run the Bluetooth troubleshooter to get it working each time I reboot my computer. I tried installing the drivers from the manufacturer...
  4. Bluetooth dongle driver problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer driver problem after the Windows 10 upgrade

Printer driver problem after the Windows 10 upgrade: Since the Windows 10 upgrade three weeks ago, my Canon printer will not print disc labels. It functions fine in every other regard, but when trying to print the disc label I get an "unable to print" message without an error code, and when using the USB connection there is an...
  6. Windows 10 upgrade problems with drivers

Windows 10 upgrade problems with drivers: Hello, I have an old laptop lying around that I need to use, it isn't great, but for what I'll need, it fits. I've done a fresh install of Windows 8.1 x64. I then upgraded it to Windows 10 version 1507 10240. Everything went fine, all the drivers were working. The next...
  7. reinstall bluetooth drivers after Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstall bluetooth drivers after Win10 upgrade: Minion Recuse Request 20200904M365.2: Just upgraded to windows 10 and bluetooth is not working... where can I got to reinstall drivers or is the any other suggestion... REGARDS, minion365...
  8. Bluetooth driver not working after upgrading to Windows 10

Bluetooth driver not working after upgrading to Windows 10: Hi, I upgraded my Windows from 7 to 10 last week. Since then my Bluetooth driver has been giving problems. Please note the following: 1. I have Windows 10 Home 64-bit 2. Windows is updated I have nothing to update in Windows update 3. I have already tried reinstalling...
  9. Problem with Bluetooth driver after leaving Win 10 suspension

Problem with Bluetooth driver after leaving Win 10 suspension: I have a Win 10 Home running on an LG laptop. It has an Intel BT device USB\VID_8087&PID_0A2B. However, the BT management of Win 10 is really limited, so I installed the BlueSoleil software to do that. This software replaces the Intel BT driver by another one, BlueSoleil...
  10. Subwoofer problems after upgrade to Windows 10 - Realtek Driver

Subwoofer problems after upgrade to Windows 10 - Realtek Driver: I have just updated from Windows 7 to 10. My Logitech 5.1 speaker system worked perfectly under W7. After upgrading to W10, the subwoofer does not work through applications. However, it DOES work through the Realtek HD Audio Manager. All five speakers work in the Audio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bluetooth doesnt work after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1