Windows 10: bluetooth for my airpods will not remove my device

Discus and support bluetooth for my airpods will not remove my device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My Airpods in my Bluetooth settings will not remove the device. My Airpods stopped working and I tried to remove them and it just says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by harper123, Aug 20, 2018.

1. harper123 Win User

bluetooth for my airpods will not remove my device

Hi,

My Airpods in my Bluetooth settings will not remove the device.

My Airpods stopped working and I tried to remove them and it just says "removing device".

How and I remove them then reinstall?

Thanks.

:)

harper123, Aug 20, 2018

2. Bluetooth keeps re-connecting my airpods...

To whom it may concern,

I've always had so many issues with bluetooth on windows, but this recent one is extremely irritating. The airpods on my windows 10 bluetooth keeps wanting to auto connect to my PC. Every time I connect it to my mac, it just automatically decides to connect
    itself back to my pc 30 seconds later. The only way of stopping this is by disconnecting the airpods manually on my pc before connecting to my laptop or phone. If the airpods are connected to the pc, and I then decide I want to connect it to something else,
    I always have to disconnect it on my pc first. Why does windows have priority over this device as appose to my phone or macbook? Rebooting my laptop also automatically connects the airpods without asking. You'd think that connecting the airpods to another
    device would automatically disable it on the previous device.

Regards,

Liam

LiamMunday, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Bluetooth device migration.

Hi FredOlson1,

Sounds like a Bluetooth driver conflict to me. Did you make any changes on your laptop prior to the issue? What is the build and version of your Windows 10? In the meantime, kindly follow the steps below:

Step 1: Lets remove the Megacra sound bar from your Bluetooth device list.

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth & other devices.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Restart your laptop.

Step 2: Download and install the latest Bluetooth driver directly from Dell support website.

Step 3: Pair again your Bluetooth device to your laptop. Kindly check for the device manual for the instructions.

You may also want to check this article for the list of troubleshooting steps to fix Bluetooth connection issues.

Kindly update us with the results.

Gemzon Mar, Aug 20, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Does Apple Airpods connect to your Windows PC?

That should be no problem if you have Bluetooth and it is enabled on your PC Full instructions can be found on this link: Scroll down to this scation: Set up your AirPods with other devices Connect and use your AirPods Further down on that
    page you will find troubleshooting steps . . .

DaveM121, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

1. bluetooth for my airpods will not remove my device - Similar Threads - bluetooth airpods remove

2. My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device: Over the last few days, my AirPods have been connecting to my computer but cannot be used as an audio input or output device. I am even able to start and stop what is being played on my laptop using the onboard controls of my AirPods. I am running on Windows 11, and have...
  3. My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device: Over the last few days, my AirPods have been connecting to my computer but cannot be used as an audio input or output device. I am even able to start and stop what is being played on my laptop using the onboard controls of my AirPods. I am running on Windows 11, and have...
  4. Bluetooth removed Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth removed Device: I had accidently removed my mouse Rival 3 Wireless from Bluetooth, and I cant seem to get it back it wont appear on the Bluetooth add-ons and it does have enough batteries but I dont know what's wrong with it. If anyone can help me that would be great, right now I have my...
  5. Bluetooth removed Device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth removed Device: I had accidently removed my mouse Rival 3 Wireless from Bluetooth, and I cant seem to get it back it wont appear on the Bluetooth add-ons and it does have enough batteries but I dont know what's wrong with it. If anyone can help me that would be great, right now I have my...
  6. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting from my Airpods

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth keeps disconnecting from my Airpods: Hi,I would like to request help for fixing the bluetooth disconnection from my Airpods. The connection worked for 2 weeks after I purchased my current laptop however in my 3rd week, I noticed that my Bluetooth kept flickering from connected to disconnected. I have tried...
  7. my airpods :

my airpods :: Hey there! I've been using my airpods for a while and they were completely fine but yesterday when i tried to connect them, it says its connected but i cant hear anything. The sound stays in my computer i hope you know what i mean please help. I tried everything such as...
  8. Bluetooth: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop

Bluetooth: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop. The General instructions are not working, and it does not show give my the option to turn Bluetooth on. Is there anyone who knows how to fix this?...
  9. remove bluetooth devices

remove bluetooth devices: I have unacceptable lag in Bluetooth keyboard and mouse response. I also have built a considerable and duplicative list of Bluetooth devices in Windows 10 Settings list. Will deleting the duplicate devices aid keyboard and mouse response? Is there an easy way to control...
  10. why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth

why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth: why wont my airpods connect to the bluetooth is it because they are apple and not microsoft please someone help i need them for school...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pair your airpods with a sound bar

2. cant remove airpods from windows 10

3. Airpods removing device

4. removed airpods keep showing up in bluetooth list,
  5. how to remove air pods win10,
  6. airpods stuck on removing device,
  7. bluetooth device not removing,
  8. bluetooth does not remove devcee,
  9. airpods reinstall on laptop how to remove