Windows 10: Bluetooth headphone audio issue is driving me insane! Help!

Discus and support Bluetooth headphone audio issue is driving me insane! Help! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I bought 2 pairs of Wireless Bluetooth Headphones to compare: A pair of TaoTronics TT-BH22 and a pair of Betron HD800. I also bought an EkoBuy®... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by C0zzie, May 15, 2018.

1. C0zzie Win User

Bluetooth headphone audio issue is driving me insane! Help!

I bought 2 pairs of Wireless Bluetooth Headphones to compare: A pair of TaoTronics TT-BH22 and a pair of Betron HD800.
    I also bought an EkoBuy® Bluetooth 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter for PC. I used the CD that came with it to download the necessary drivers (which worked).
    Side Note: Both Headphones connect and sound perfectly with my Phone and Tablet.
    ------------------------------------

-The Betron headphone headpones are recognised on my PC and they connect well. It sounds fine also, nothing is quiet or odd about audio.
    But the TaoTronic headphones are odd. It does connect and is recognised by my PC, but the sound is quiet. Research showed me that its to do with Hands-Free Audio that is selected in the playback devices, and that it needs to be changed to the default/standard version.

I have tried re-pairing, reinstalling usb, restarting pc and re-pairing. Nothing seems to be making the TaoTronics display the 'normal sound' setting like the Betrons. I actually got lucky with the TaoTronics yesterday and it did show the option and sounded correct. But after closing PC to go eat, turning it back on along with headphones, it was back to square 1 with only the quiet sound.

See Image for explanation: https://imgur.com/a/xrF0xUV

Also, why cant my PC read bluetooth devices? Clearly I was able to connect the USB as shown by red arrows. Its an old Gaming PC (2013) that I believe does not support Bluetooth, hence why I bought the USB. Tried the TaoTronics on another PC and Adding Bluetooth Device actually recognized the headphones which was odd...

-Spoke to Microsoft and they told me it could be the frequency of the TaoTronics and that I need to get it replaced. Although the Betrons work fine? Is it a faulty pair?

Any insight/help would be highly appreciated as this has been driving me nuts and I cant seem to enjoy my new headphones. Spent and wasted a whole day yesterday figuring out how to fix it!

:)

C0zzie, May 15, 2018
  2. 2xo0 Win User

Bluetooth Headphones Audio

I use Windows 10 with no other devices connected other than my LG HBS750 Bluetooth Headphones.

After not using them for a few days, I reconnected them with my computer as I normally do, and I attempted to watch a YouTube video. The audio was extremely choppy, and even the video was slowed down.

I have researched different ideas and tried them all, including:

Turning the computer off and on (of course)

Turning the headphones off and back on, then reconnecting

Turning off audio enhancements

Going to Devices And Printers, selecting my headphones and opening properties,going to services and turning off the suggested service.

Charging the headphones

I've tried connecting to my iPhone 6s and the audio is fine, but when I connect to my computer it is choppy again.

When I choose an audio playback device on my computer, I noticed another option, where it basically says the same as the original LG HBS750 but it says "hands-free". I set it as my default audio to try it out, and it sounded better than the other option,
    but instead of choppy it was very very muffled, with every audio setting up all the way. As I've said before, I've no other bluetooth devices connected, no mouse. Just the "tablet" itself and the keyboard connected.

I do not want to buy another pair of bluetooth headphones, and I don't want to listen to choppy or muffled audio.

Please help,

Caleb

3. Audio Doesn't Work with Bluetooth Headphones

Hi Greg,

To address your concern, have you tried using a different device where the BlueAnt Pump headphones is connected and still got the same error?

In the meantime, we suggest that you make sure that your Bluetooth driver is updated. You can check this

link
    on how to update your Windows 10 drivers.

You can also refer to these links about repairing Bluetooth connections and problems in Windows 10:

Regards.

Michelle Her, May 15, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth headphone audio issue is driving me insane! Help!

1. Bluetooth headphone audio issue is driving me insane! Help! - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphone audio

2. This is driving me insane,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is driving me insane,: [ATTACH] Maximized windows create a bar at the bottom that obscures a portion of the taskbar. Clicking on the taskbar makes it disappear but it's still annoying. Any fix? submitted by /u/Moheron [link] [comments]...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones audio issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones audio issue: Hi,Since a Windows 11 update, I have been having an issue with my Bluetooth headphones. Everytime they connect to my laptop, there connected in hands-free mode and the audio is horrible.The headphones still work fine on any other device I connect them to like my phone for...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones audio issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones audio issue: Hi,Since a Windows 11 update, I have been having an issue with my Bluetooth headphones. Everytime they connect to my laptop, there connected in hands-free mode and the audio is horrible.The headphones still work fine on any other device I connect them to like my phone for...
  5. Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane: Hi All - I will try to be as specific as possible with this issue When trying to upload to vimeo, facebook or youtube from my PC the upload speed skyrockets to 99% or 100% then just stays there. Sometimes it will reset and just do the same. The files do not upload and I have...
  6. Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane: Hi All - I will try to be as specific as possible with this issue When trying to upload to vimeo, facebook or youtube from my PC the upload speed skyrockets to 99% or 100% then just stays there. Sometimes it will reset and just do the same. The files do not upload and I have...
  7. Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Bluetooth/Audio/Headphones Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth/Audio/Headphones Issues: I have a Dell Vostro 5090 that I use as my work PC. Since April, I have been having Bluetooth audio issues while using Skype. It might just be a Bluetooth audio issue in general, but I really don't use my headphones for anything else, other than using them for work conference...
  9. Audio issue is driving me to insanity

Audio issue is driving me to insanity: Hello all, I am not sure if this is even an appropriate place to post this problem but I am at my wit's end. Recently I have ran into some audio issues; the system's audio will default back to 50 automatically if I alt tab between applications or switch between my two...
  10. Audio stutter is driving me insane

Audio stutter is driving me insane: So I built my pc about a month ago (2nd build) and windows 10 has caused me nothing but problems since, from trying to create a boot from linux to now. I have a really bad audio stutter and from my research it is really common but my question is, is it fixable? Everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tao tronics tt-bh22 beeping

2. LGHBS750 TRANSPORT ADAPTER

3. betron hd800 beep

4. Free audio input on this computer is driving me insane