Windows 10: bluetooth headphones connecting but not allowing audio? again

Discus and support bluetooth headphones connecting but not allowing audio? again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I posted the same question May 13th but have been so busy I hadn't seen there were responses and was told to meake another thread thanks anyways... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tilli ross, May 27, 2024.

1. bluetooth headphones connecting but not allowing audio? again

Hi, I posted the same question May 13th but have been so busy I hadn't seen there were responses and was told to meake another thread thanks anyways Sheng.G. Here's what I said last post:"hi,i've seen another question similar to mine but nothing i've tried works! i have jbl wave100tws headphones and they have connected and played audio just fine up until the last couple of days. they connect perfectly fine to other devices, just this laptop :my headphones do connect via bluetooth but just say connected, when usually they would say connected, audio.when i try to troubleshoot through all soun

:)

tilli ross, May 27, 2024

2. Bluetooth headphones connecting, but not allowing as an audio device

I've tried connecting my headphones via bluetooth several times now. They connect, they show up as headphones, the computer recognizes them as an audio device. However, it will not allow me to play sound out of them. I went to the device under all audio devices, clicked allow, and nothing.

Willcox.Terence.584, May 27, 2024
  3. bluetooth headphones connecting but not allowing audio?

hi,

i've seen another question similar to mine but nothing i've tried works! i have jbl wave100tws headphones and they have connected and played audio just fine up until the last couple of days. they connect perfectly fine to other devices, just this laptop bluetooth headphones connecting but not allowing audio? again :(

my headphones do connect via bluetooth but just say connected, when usually they would say connected, audio.

when i try to troubleshoot through all sound devices most times the headphones dont even come up as an output or input, and when they do i click on them and theres a popup that says "allow apps and windows to use this device for audio" then when i try to click allow NOTHING happens!! have tried clicking it many many times to no avail !!

here's what i've tried so far that hasn't worked:

- disconnecting then reconnecting the headphones

- forgetting the headphones then repairing

- turning the heaphones on and off then connecting them

- restarting my laptop then connecting to the headphones

- going into sound > all sound devices > then my headphones and pressing allow

- choosing it as my output device under system > sound

- trying to pair it as my output device under system > sound

- going into more sound settings (the headphones dont show up most of the time)

- when the headphones do show up in more sound settings nothing i look through gives me any information i need to fix them !!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASEEEEE PLEASE PLEASE help me!! im a student just trying to get through exams i can't do this without my music

tilli ross, May 27, 2024
  4. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones connecting but not allowing audio? again

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 27, 2024
Thema:

bluetooth headphones connecting but not allowing audio? again

1. bluetooth headphones connecting but not allowing audio? again - Similar Threads - bluetooth headphones connecting

2. bluetooth headphones connecting but not allowing audio? again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headphones connecting but not allowing audio? again: Hi, I posted the same question May 13th but have been so busy I hadn't seen there were responses and was told to meake another thread thanks anyways Sheng.G. Here's what I said last post:"hi,i've seen another question similar to mine but nothing i've tried works! i have jbl...
  3. bluetooth headphones connecting but not allowing audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headphones connecting but not allowing audio?: hi,i've seen another question similar to mine but nothing i've tried works! i have jbl wave100tws headphones and they have connected and played audio just fine up until the last couple of days. they connect perfectly fine to other devices, just this laptop :my headphones do...
  4. bluetooth headphones connecting but not allowing audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth headphones connecting but not allowing audio?: hi,i've seen another question similar to mine but nothing i've tried works! i have jbl wave100tws headphones and they have connected and played audio just fine up until the last couple of days. they connect perfectly fine to other devices, just this laptop :my headphones do...
  5. Bluetooth headphones connecting, but not allowing as an audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones connecting, but not allowing as an audio device: I've tried connecting my headphones via bluetooth several times now. They connect, they show up as headphones, the computer recognizes them as an audio device. However, it will not allow me to play sound out of them. I went to the device under all audio devices, clicked...
  6. Bluetooth headphones connecting, but not allowing as an audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones connecting, but not allowing as an audio device: I've tried connecting my headphones via bluetooth several times now. They connect, they show up as headphones, the computer recognizes them as an audio device. However, it will not allow me to play sound out of them. I went to the device under all audio devices, clicked...
  7. Bluetooth headphones connecting, but not allowing as an audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no audio plays.

Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no audio plays.: I have a pair of Mee BTX2 bluetooth earphones that work normally on my phone but not on my laptop Asus Zephyrus GA502DU. I can pair and connect to the earphones and they play audio only when the hands-free device is selected as the playback device, not the stereo mode which...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones Connect - But do not connect audio.

Bluetooth Headphones Connect - But do not connect audio.: I have been trying to connect my new bluetooth headphones to my desktop computer. They are able to connect - but I am unable to select them as an audio output device. I have tried setting bluetooth services to automatic, as well as turning bluetooth on and off / removing and...
  10. Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected

Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected: When I usually connect my headphones to my computer, after connected, the words "Audio, Voice" show up next to it. Today it stopped doing that and I'm getting nothing in the way of sound. it says 'connected' but not 'audio, voice' and of course, I'm getting no sound. The...