Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore.

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is what I get everytime i put my mdr-xb950b1 into pairing mode. Two days ago this wasnt an issue, I would turn them on and tell them to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ppnomula, Aug 18, 2018.

1. ppnomula Win User

Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore.

Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore. de4f3b8e-b6f0-4d51-9128-296b9e25fa4b?upload=true.png

This is what I get everytime i put my mdr-xb950b1 into pairing mode.

Two days ago this wasnt an issue, I would turn them on and tell them to connect and they would then connect. They work flawlessly on my phone.

After they wouldnt connect i removed them from my bluetooth device list and that is when i got the "We didnt get any response from the device. Try connecting again.

I see the only answer being either that there has been a windows update that has messed with my bluetooth or that the bluetooth qualcomm atheros driver is faulty.

I have tried restarting and starting the bluetooth support service and nothing seems to be working.

I really rely on bluetooth since i can listen to music etc. when im not at the computer. I do have a working cable but I dont want to use it.

Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore. fd31821f-da02-4461-b23f-6864daf76472?upload=true.png

:)

ppnomula, Aug 18, 2018
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Bazsl Win User
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore.

I can't connect to my bluetooth headphones anymore after I have removed it

Today I was using my windows laptop and went to Bluetooth devices to connect to my headphones. I powered on Bluetooth on the headphones and they appeared. I connected to them and they worked. After I was done using them, I figured I would disconnect. I did
    this by clicking on the device on the list of Bluetooth devices and hit 'remove'.

The device would not show up anymore when I searched for Bluetooth devices, even when I was sure that the laptop and my headphones both have Bluetooth enabled. They won't show up on the list of devices anymore which means I have been unable to use them with
    my laptop. Does anyone know how to unremove Bluetooth devices?

AidanCaulfield, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore.

1. Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones dont

2. my headphones dont connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headphones dont connect: my headphones dont connect to my computer i troubleshoot but it still doesnt connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-dont-connect/2d696b18-2fd5-4783-a285-0aa46ec756d6
  3. my headphones dont connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my headphones dont connect: my headphones dont connect to my computer i troubleshoot but it still doesnt connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-dont-connect/2d696b18-2fd5-4783-a285-0aa46ec756d6
  4. connecting bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting bluetooth headphones.: ive tried going to action center and connect, but is says that desktop-1nduc7 is ready to connect wirelessly, and doesnt mention my headphones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-bluetooth-headphones/a5f06ed9-39af-4328-9bf0-fdc15aa38f1a
  5. Headphones will not connect Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Headphones will not connect Bluetooth: Hello, My wireless Bluetooth headphones Sony WH-1000XM3 will not connect. They are paired and I have tried a number of troubleshooting items to get them connected. When I go under the devices property settings and check or uncheck different Bluetooth services options the...
  6. Bluetooth headphones not connecting

Bluetooth headphones not connecting: My Bluetooth headphones are no longer connecting to my laptop. My headphones were connected and I had no problems until I tried to connect my phone via Bluetooth. It was paired but wouldn't connect. I removed my headphones thinking that they might be stopping my phone...
  7. Connect bluetooth headphones

Connect bluetooth headphones: I can't connect my Bluetooth headphones to my laptop. The headphones are Sony WH-CH500 and the computer is Asus X507UA Can you help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-bluetooth-headphones/23538a03-22e4-4b29-9229-955bc5ecba69
  8. Bluetooth Headphone not connected

Bluetooth Headphone not connected: HI, I have JBL T450BT headphone before i reset my computer it working good but after reset my computer i cannot connect again. I use acer extensa 5635, windows 10 pro. version 1903. Please help me about this issue Thanks...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones Not Connecting

Bluetooth Headphones Not Connecting: okay so I just bought brand new bluetooth headphones (they are Mkay WH-816 headphones) and they work fine on linux but the moment I tried connecting them to windows 10 my bluetooth bugged out. Sequence of events: 1. turned on headphones into pairing mode 2. Add Bluetooth or...
  10. Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore.: [IMG] This is what I get everytime i put my mdr-xb950b1 into pairing mode. Two days ago this wasnt an issue, I would turn them on and tell them to connect and they would then connect. They work flawlessly on my phone. After they wouldnt connect i removed them from my...