Windows 10: bluetooth headphones

Discus and support bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by caperjack, Jan 13, 2017.

1. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

:)

caperjack, Jan 13, 2017

2. Bluetooth headphones

My Bluetooth headphones will pair to my fusion5 windows10 pc/tablet, but there's no sound on the Bluetooth headphones..!!

Wired headphones are OK.

Please advise

John Neil Armstrong, Jan 13, 2017
  3. Byu2 Win User
    dolby atmos for headphones vs windows sonic

windows spatial sound work only for headphone? only when headphone is plugged? can I enable on optical connection or Bluetooth ? for instance sound bar on optical toslink with Bluetooth, or a Bluetooth headphone or earphone?

4. Bastet Win User

bluetooth headphones

I have just set up some new Bluetooth headphones too, I also connected them to other devices & afterwards I noticed that they wouldn't automatically connect to the pc. I noticed however that once paired if I wish to connect the 'phones to the pc I can turn off Bluetooth (under Bluetooth devices) & turn on again, this seems to connect the headphones.
    Once paired you shouldn't need to pair them again to connect - in my case it just said paired & once I'd done the above it said connected. With mine too I had to restart the computer to finish pairing.

Bastet, Jan 13, 2017
  5. caperjack Win User
    thank you for that info ,I will check them now and follow your advice ,thanks

caperjack, Jan 13, 2017
  6. caperjack Win User
    ok, your suggestion to turning Bluetooth off and back on ,but it starts all over again once I turn off the headset ,to reconnect I have to turn off/on BT devices... that's better than having to restart the computer all the time, so for me that's a good fix, ,.. thanks for your help.. I will mark this as solved.

the image shows what I see after i turn off Bluetooth headset and try to connect them ,it will not connect till i turn off/on the BT devices, to me that's better than having to restart the laptop before it will work,

caperjack, Jan 13, 2017
  7. Bastet Win User
    Exactly as I have with my BT headphones, they're paired but don't automatically connect when I turn them on, my suggestion is what I do. I had no problem before connecting them to my iDevices. Glad the suggestion also works for you.

Bastet, Jan 13, 2017
  8. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

yup, thanks for the help

caperjack, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

bluetooth headphones

1. bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - bluetooth headphones

2. Help me change my sample rate of my bluetooth headphones .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me change my sample rate of my bluetooth headphones .: I have realme earbuds 5 pro , previously my bluetooth headphones supported Studio quality sample rate i.e. 24bit 96000hz Studio Quality. But now its not even supporting DVD quality sample rate i.e 16bit 48000hz DVD Quality. Please help.I changed my registry by using commands...
  3. Help me change my sample rate of my bluetooth headphones .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me change my sample rate of my bluetooth headphones .: I have realme earbuds 5 pro , previously my bluetooth headphones supported Studio quality sample rate i.e. 24bit 96000hz Studio Quality. But now its not even supporting DVD quality sample rate i.e 16bit 48000hz DVD Quality. Please help.I changed my registry by using commands...
  4. Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound: So I have a Windows 11 Pro machine that had an onboard NIC issue so I installed a new NIC this problem was awhile ago, over almost a year ago and it doesn't have Bluetooth available. So I purchased a bluetooth dongle TP-Link UB500 and everything connects to it fine except for...
  5. Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound

Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound: So I have a Windows 11 Pro machine that had an onboard NIC issue so I installed a new NIC this problem was awhile ago, over almost a year ago and it doesn't have Bluetooth available. So I purchased a bluetooth dongle TP-Link UB500 and everything connects to it fine except for...
  6. My Bluetooth is not recognizing my headphones as an output divice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth is not recognizing my headphones as an output divice.: it will connect to Bluetooth and recognizes it as headphones. but it will not play any audio through them. When looking in to the output devices it says "not plugged in" this pair of headphones have no audio jack to plug into. they will not show up as a choice to send audio...
  7. My Bluetooth is not recognizing my headphones as an output divice.

My Bluetooth is not recognizing my headphones as an output divice.: it will connect to Bluetooth and recognizes it as headphones. but it will not play any audio through them. When looking in to the output devices it says "not plugged in" this pair of headphones have no audio jack to plug into. they will not show up as a choice to send audio...
  8. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  9. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  10. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming