Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoeShades, Oct 8, 2015.

1. JoeShades Win User

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

:)

JoeShades, Oct 8, 2015

2. Bluetooth headphones

My Bluetooth headphones will pair to my fusion5 windows10 pc/tablet, but there's no sound on the Bluetooth headphones..!!

Wired headphones are OK.

Please advise

John Neil Armstrong, Oct 8, 2015
  3. Byu2 Win User
    dolby atmos for headphones vs windows sonic

windows spatial sound work only for headphone? only when headphone is plugged? can I enable on optical connection or Bluetooth ? for instance sound bar on optical toslink with Bluetooth, or a Bluetooth headphone or earphone?

Byu2, Oct 8, 2015
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones

1. Bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones

2. My Bluetooth is not recognizing my headphones as an output divice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth is not recognizing my headphones as an output divice.: it will connect to Bluetooth and recognizes it as headphones. but it will not play any audio through them. When looking in to the output devices it says "not plugged in" this pair of headphones have no audio jack to plug into. they will not show up as a choice to send audio...
  3. My Bluetooth is not recognizing my headphones as an output divice.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth is not recognizing my headphones as an output divice.: it will connect to Bluetooth and recognizes it as headphones. but it will not play any audio through them. When looking in to the output devices it says "not plugged in" this pair of headphones have no audio jack to plug into. they will not show up as a choice to send audio...
  4. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  5. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  6. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update: problem started now it also happened before . i want to fix this . it says that didn't work make sure the Bluetooth device is still discoverable .. and it is discoverable...
  8. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update: problem started now it also happened before . i want to fix this . it says that didn't work make sure the Bluetooth device is still discoverable .. and it is discoverable...
  9. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer: I recently acquired a pair of bluetooth headphones, and whenever I connect them to my laptop windows 11, the volume goes straight to 100%. Is there a way to prevent them from doing this?...