Windows 10: Bluetooth headset connected but mic not working

Discus and support Bluetooth headset connected but mic not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] Hi there I connected my Bluetooth headset to my windows 10 pc, its shows when connected " voice and music connected". But every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JastonLopes, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Bluetooth headset connected but mic not working

Bluetooth headset connected but mic not working 0d4b43f2-8c11-4263-aa3f-71be7a6c26e2?upload=true.png Bluetooth headset connected but mic not working f873a966-0fe3-4a9b-bf8d-53276398beaf?upload=true.png

Hi there I connected my Bluetooth headset to my windows 10 pc, its shows when connected " voice and music connected". But every time i tried to use my mic the audio stops and mic works and same vice versa. I want to be able to speak and listen at the same time like we do on laptop.

Please help

thanks

:)

JastonLopes, Aug 17, 2018
  2. IvanP91v Win User

Bluetooth headset as a 3.5mm mic?

Hello everyone.

I got a weird question for ya.

I've tried several BT headsets as microphones for in-game communication, VOIP chat, vent, etc.
    I've tried Plantronics M55, M70, Some Bluetooth 4.0 headset with "HD audio" and some old Nokia models, bunch of em with various protocol support, hands-free, A2DP, and various Bluetooth USB dongles 2.0 to 4.0

The problem is, all Bluetooth mics are extremely quiet AND pick up lots of noise (even if they are noise-cancelling). I've been reading threads from all over trying to figure out to make me sound clearer and louder, but the problem presists. I've ruled out hardware issues since ive tried different bt adapters, headsets, etc.

On the other hand, the 3.5mm mic that I have, even the super cheap ones, all sound super loud and clear.

Is there anything else I can possibly try to fix this?

Cause as the topic states
    : the only idea that I have is, and it probably wont work - can I connect some BT to 3.5mm receiver to the mic port, and pair a bt headset to it, so Windows treats it like 3.5mm mic instead of a regular headset? And if I do that, how can I still hear others over the same BT headset if its paired to the adapter/receiver?

I need it to be wireless, 3.5 obviously isnt.

I've checked a bunch of receivers - they all have the same problem, they can't receive and transmit at the same time to emulate a 3.5mm mic.

For now I turned myself up in Vent, so im louder, but it also increases my background noise or something, my room is quiet, on 3.5mm in loud and clear.

Is there a bluetooth headset that guaranteed to be loud and clear? That has extensive mic control in Windows?

Thanks.
    *55644-060bc2f238835be34d7240621af50ad4.jpg* *55645-79381b32f859cfd2d971538400061d99.jpg*

IvanP91v, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Prisi71 Win User
    Bluetooth Headset and Car connection MIC Muted

I have a strange problem with my LG-E900: When I connect to my Philips Bluetooth Headset or to Blue and me in my Fiat the Mic stays Muted, everything works fine except of the Microphone. I have tested both the Headset and blue and me with my old Noki and
    there everything works find. I can not find any settings in Windows Phone to unmute the MIC and I assume that this can't be a hardware error as the mic is part of the Bluetooth Headset. Anyone an idea ?

Prisi71, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Gavinsadf Win User

Bluetooth headset connected but mic not working

How do I enable my bluetooth headset mic?

I have a Bluetooth headset with mic which works with my phone, and my other computer. When I connect to Windows 10 the speakers (headphones) work but the mic does not. The headset is paired with Bluetooth (headphones work). The device is listed under recording
    devices, enabled and is the default headphone and default headset. My other mic is disabled. The headset has the green tick under recording devices but the green sound levels only moves once on opening the panel, but does not move up and down when I talk.
    The mic is listed in other applications (eg Skype) but is not working. I have stopped and started Bluetooth devices and updated windows to ensure everything is up-to-date.

As it works with other computers it seems like a windows problem and I have exhausted every available avenue.

Any ideas?

thanks

Gavinsadf, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth headset connected but mic not working

1. Bluetooth headset connected but mic not working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset connected

2. Bluetooth headset no sound or mic not working but it is connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset no sound or mic not working but it is connecting: Bluetooth headset not working no sound or mic not working *Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Accessibility/Other* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-no-sound-or-mic-not-working-but/9afdb7e1-6cc1-4ec4-8a29-a25b4d65ffbe
  3. Bluetooth headset with mic mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset with mic mic not working: In windows 11 I just purchased a Bluetooth headset with mic. I can see in settings that the headset is pared but not the mic. I can hear but not talk. When searching for the device in the mic section it does not seem to be found? Both computer and headset with mic are new?...
  4. Bluetooth headset with mic mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset with mic mic not working: In windows 11 I just purchased a Bluetooth headset with mic. I can see in settings that the headset is pared but not the mic. I can hear but not talk. When searching for the device in the mic section it does not seem to be found? Both computer and headset with mic are new?...
  5. bluetooth headset mic not working

bluetooth headset mic not working: I have the same issue as this thread years ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-connects-only-as-music-not-voice/23ea9ca1-d215-429b-859a-cc420afe80b2 and I still can't find an answer to this. I am using Mpow M5. It is connecting to the...
  6. bluetooth headset mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headset mic not working: I have the same issue as this thread years ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-connects-only-as-music-not-voice/23ea9ca1-d215-429b-859a-cc420afe80b2 and I still can't find an answer to this. I am using Mpow M5. It is connecting to the...
  7. bluetooth headset mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth headset connected but mic not working

Bluetooth headset connected but mic not working: Hi there I connected my Bluetooth headset to my windows 10 pc, its shows when connected " voice and music connected". But Bluetooth mic does not work. But my bluetoth mic works in friend's windows 10 desktop.Please helpthanks in advanced....
  9. bluetooth headset mic not working

bluetooth headset mic not working: I am using windows 10 build 1909 recently i bought a bluetooth dongle for my pc but i am facing issue with its mic connectivity[ATTACH] it shows voice and music connected but mic doesn't workwhen i open sound control panel and when i click on recorder tab, it stops...
  10. bluetooth headset working mic is not

bluetooth headset working mic is not: hello i am trying to communicate with friends but cannot as i am blocked by an obstacle of not having access to a microphone on my headset. i can hear my friends but they cant hear me. i am using a turtle beach stealth 700 Bluetooth headset and am operating on an msi codex...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bluetooth connected mic