Windows 10: Bluetooth headset

Discus and support Bluetooth headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Surface Pro2 running Wndows 10 1511 10586.17. I want to add a Motorola H730 headset. The tablet doesn't detect the headset. Any ideas why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by turg, Dec 8, 2015.

1. turg Win User

Bluetooth headset

I have a Surface Pro2 running Wndows 10 1511 10586.17. I want to add a Motorola H730 headset. The tablet doesn't detect the headset. Any ideas why?
    Best regards.

:)

turg, Dec 8, 2015

2. Nokia Stereo Headset WH-205 buttons not working in Music player

What about if my headset is bluetooth headset? Will the buttons on a bluetooth headset work?

through Bluetooth connection

Heero---01, Dec 8, 2015
  3. Can't change volume on BH-905i

Hey MontyN95,

I appears you are facing a bluetooth compatibility issue here. The BH905i headset is compliant with the Bluetooth Specification 2.1 + EDR whereas the N8 supports Bluetooth 3.0. Please see recommended headsets below.

• Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-905
    • Nokia Stylus SU-36
    • Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-608
    • Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-505
    Hope this helps!

Whizzkid

WhiZzKiD---01, Dec 8, 2015
Thema:

Bluetooth headset

1. Bluetooth headset - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset

2. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality: Hello,I know that such topics have already been created, but I did not find an answer to my problem. I have bluetooth headphones with a microphone. I would like to use them on my Windows 10 computer but using the headphone microphone and headphones at the same time. When I...
  3. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality: Hello,I know that such topics have already been created, but I did not find an answer to my problem. I have bluetooth headphones with a microphone. I would like to use them on my Windows 10 computer but using the headphone microphone and headphones at the same time. When I...
  4. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Permanently disable Hands-Free for bluetooth headsets.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently disable Hands-Free for bluetooth headsets.: I currently have the Sony WH-1000XM4 bluetooth headset. And when opening some games it chooses to use the Hands-Free communication. This squashes the sound quality.Is there a way to permanently disable this? Ive tried to uninstall the hands-free in device manager but whenever...
  6. Permanently disable Hands-Free for bluetooth headsets.

Permanently disable Hands-Free for bluetooth headsets.: I currently have the Sony WH-1000XM4 bluetooth headset. And when opening some games it chooses to use the Hands-Free communication. This squashes the sound quality.Is there a way to permanently disable this? Ive tried to uninstall the hands-free in device manager but whenever...
  7. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  8. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  9. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Help with bluetooth headset and microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with bluetooth headset and microphone: I would appreciate help with this. Im using bluetooth headphones and they were perfect, whenever i connected them i would get "connected Music Microphone" and i could hear perfectly, i realized my headphones had a way of connecting them by cable, so i tried it and didnt like...