Windows 10: Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause)

Discus and support Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Fahad O. A., Jul 9, 2018.

1. Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause)

Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

:)

Fahad O. A., Jul 9, 2018

2. Bluetooth hotkeys broken after Windows 1803 update

since updating windows to the latest build 1803, the bluetooth controls (hotkeys) are not working anymore with applications like VLC

Fahad O. A., Jul 9, 2018
  3. Bluetooth Play/Pause not working

I've had this issue for a while, and it's really annoying me. I use BlueTooth earbuds a lot on my computer, and would like to use the full remote on them. All the controls work fine, except the play/pause button. It doesn't work in any software other than WMP (Windows 7) and other software downloaded from the Windows Store seeming all designed for Windows 10. Hell, even FL Studio works with the pause play, but none of my music player. I mess around with my registry a lot, so it might be that I disabled something in there that ties in with media controls. Even the pause/play on my keyboard tends to stop working after maybe five minutes of music playback. Could someone give me advice on how to fix this so my play/pause works in, for example... MusicBee, or VLC media player classic​ (non windows store)?

(side-note)
    I often have a lot of issues with the connection to my computer dropping randomly with internet and Bluetooth. Thought I would mention that in here too.

nmcdermott, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause)

Microsoft designer hotkeys not working after sleep

Hi Amos,

The problem that you're experiencing when utilizing the hotkeys on your Bluetooth keyboard can be related to either a hardware or software issue. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you use the Bluetooth troubleshooter to
    scan your computer, identify the problem, and attempt to fix the issue automatically. You may follow these steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & security > Troubleshoot.
      Open Troubleshoot settings
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth >
      Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause)

1. Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Hotkeys Play

2. Disabling play/pause button on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disabling play/pause button on bluetooth headphones: I'm using a set of bluetooth ear pods with my PC. They're great, apart from the fact that they have a play/pause "button" (non-mechanical) on the side. It's difficult to put them in/take them out without touching this button, and the button itself plays/pauses the last video...
  3. Bluetooth sending random play/pause signals

Bluetooth sending random play/pause signals: So I use my amazon echo dot as a Bluetooth speaker for my desktop PC. This problem seems to occur only when connected to that though Pretty much if I pause Spotify/YouTube while connected to the echo dot, it will stay paused for 10-15 seconds maybe, and then will...
  4. Bluetooth pause/play button stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pause/play button stopped working: The Bluetooth pause / play button stopped working. I tried both a Bluetooth speaker and Bluetooth earphones that were both working recently and both of them have the same issue with the pause/play button not working. When I try these same Bluetooth speaker & earphones on my...
  5. How can I listen to Spotify and YouTube using hotkeys for pause/play while playing a...

How can I listen to Spotify and YouTube using hotkeys for pause/play while playing a...: I know spotify has hotkey support but they don't work when tabbed into a fullscreen application. I want to be able to listen to music, but also be able to quickly pause it with the touch of a button if needed. submitted by /u/AllTheOreos [link] [comments]...
  6. Pause/Play Hotkeys for a Wireless Headset

Pause/Play Hotkeys for a Wireless Headset: Hi, I have a wireless headset, the Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless, and I am interested in changing the functionality of one of the built-in buttons on the headset. There is a mute button on it, however, whenever I will be using the mic it is easier for me to use my keyboard hotkey...
  7. Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/bluetooth-hotkeys-playpause-not-working-after-1803/d0d54d36-cac9-4000-8844-89525865a008
  8. Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bluetooth-hotkeys-playpause-not-working-after-1803/eaefde53-fb65-47c7-8aca-b4095ab35e4b
  9. Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-hotkeys-playpause-not-working-after-1803/50d5ec34-7cb1-4413-a326-d942943310fe
  10. Bluetooth Play/Pause not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Play/Pause not working: I've had this issue for a while, and it's really annoying me. I use BlueTooth earbuds a lot on my computer, and would like to use the full remote on them. All the controls work fine, except the play/pause button. It doesn't work in any software other than WMP (Windows 7) and...