Windows 10: Bluetooth interference when streaming videos and using internet

Discus and support Bluetooth interference when streaming videos and using internet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am having trouble with my bluetooth headphones on Windows 10. There seems to be interference in the audio (in the form of a crackling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MMR3, Jul 27, 2018.

1. MMR3 Win User

Bluetooth interference when streaming videos and using internet

Hello,

I am having trouble with my bluetooth headphones on Windows 10. There seems to be interference in the audio (in the form of a crackling sound). If I am using the headphones I will get gaps in the audio when I load something via WiFi. For example, if I am listening to a locally stored audio file and open a web-browser, when I connect to a web-site there will be crackling and gaps in the audio. The interference perfectly coincides with activity over the wireless network. If I am streaming a video online, there will be audio gaps and crackling when the video loads and the progress bar moves. I am fairly certain this is a Windows issue, I have a second OS installed on my computer and there is no issue when I boot into the alternate OS.

Any advice is appreciated,

Thanks

:)

2. Jaune Bel Win User

video streaming

Hi,

We appreciate your time responding back to us and being patient to get this issue resolved. With how you describe your concern, you're watching YouTube videos over the internet. Streaming videos will store a lot of cache and cookies in your browser's memory.
    We suggest that you clear the cache and cookies of your browser. Kindly follow these steps to clear cache and cookies:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + Del to open the
      Delete Browsing History window.
    • Mark all of the checkboxes (optional).
    • Click Delete and close Internet Explorer.

After clearing the cache and cookies, check if the issue is fixed.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Bluetooth interference when streaming videos and using internet

Bluetooth Headset interferes with flash/HTML5

Since this is the case and you are using the default audio controller in Windows 10, we suggest that you attempt to uninstall the Bluetooth related drivers in your computer. This will allows us to verify if the concern is caused by the device drivers the
    system is providing. You can follow the steps below to uninstall the Bluetooth drivers:

• Search for Device Manager via Cortana and hit the
      Enter key.
    • Go to View, and click Show hidden icons.
    • On the Device Manager, Expand Bluetooth.
    • Uninstall all Bluetooth-related drivers listed in the Device Manager.
    • Restart your PC.
    • After restarting, allow the default Bluetooth drivers to be automatically downloaded by windows. Make sure that you are connected to the internet for this process to push through.
    • Reinstall all other drivers from the support website of your Bluetooth headset.

We look forward to your response after completing the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth interference when streaming videos and using internet

1. Bluetooth interference when streaming videos and using internet - Similar Threads - Bluetooth interference streaming

2. Bandwidth not used when streaming videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bandwidth not used when streaming videos: Hello,I have now had this problem for a long time and I could not find any answers anywhere. Sometimes -not everytime- when I stream a movie or series, or also when I watch videos on YouTube the media I want to play just does not load. It does not buffer and then it stops...
  3. Bandwidth not used when streaming videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bandwidth not used when streaming videos: Hello,I have now had this problem for a long time and I could not find any answers anywhere. Sometimes -not everytime- when I stream a movie or series, or also when I watch videos on YouTube the media I want to play just does not load. It does not buffer and then it stops...
  4. Problem with video streaming and internet connection generaly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with video streaming and internet connection generaly: Hello, hope every is in a good mood and health. I use a Lenovo laptop with a win 10 version. Whenever I play a video on any site from any browser, it keeps buffering and resuming on specific intervals. I thought it was an internet problem but videos plays normally on all...
  5. Cannot maintain internet connection when streaming videos to my tv?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot maintain internet connection when streaming videos to my tv?: Cannot maintain internet connection when streaming video to my TV, its intermintent. Recently, had a windows update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-maintain-internet-connection-when-streaming/330006d2-fbdb-4a5b-be0a-73900b3c2fb9
  6. Bluetooth interference with Wifi

Bluetooth interference with Wifi: Why does bluetooth kill my internet connection? It was dong well till yesterday. But today, when i connected bluetooth headphones, internet went off. Please help me with this. Thank you...
  7. Wifi & Bluetooth Interference

Wifi & Bluetooth Interference: Hi, I'm going insane. Since 2 days whenever I have my Bluetooth switched on (and a BT speaker connected, but also other devices) my wifi goes extremely slow, has issues connecting and falters. Everyone on Youtube becomes a beatboxer. When Bluetooth is switched off,...
  8. Bluetooth interference

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth interference: I’ve faced up an issue with my bluetooth headphones on Windows 10. When I am listening to locally stored audio file and open a web-browser, I hear a crackling sound and get gaps in the audio. I am sure this interference coincides with activity over the wireless network. If...
  9. BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos: Hello all, I have had an issue of my computer Blue screening multiple times over the past few weeks. The frequency has increased and I cannot replicate the issue on demand, it comes and goes by itself. The first time I noticed this was when my computer BSODed when I was...
  10. Windows 10 Teaking internet when watching streaming video

Windows 10 Teaking internet when watching streaming video: I was wondering if there is a way to get better results when you watch HD videos online and prevent the pauses due to internet speed. I personally have a fiber 1gb/s connection and can download a HD video file of 8GB in about 5 minutes. So I should not have any problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. streaming Video via Bluetooth

2. using internet streaming with bluetooth earbuds