Windows 10: Bluetooth is not working (it is not in Device Manager)

Discus and support Bluetooth is not working (it is not in Device Manager) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have Dell Studio 1558, when I upgraded windows from 7 to 10, bluetooth have stopped working. It disappeared from Device Manager and i can´t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Heldeiver, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Heldeiver Win User

Bluetooth is not working (it is not in Device Manager)

Hello,

I have Dell Studio 1558, when I upgraded windows from 7 to 10, bluetooth have stopped working. It disappeared from Device Manager and i can´t install it back. Does anyone know the solutions please?

Thank you

:)

Heldeiver, Mar 5, 2016

2. i have changed my password and forgot it in my nokia lumia 520...is there any way that i can get my phone unlocked....if there is any way what is that?

Plzz tell me a way to unlock my mobile Nokia lumia 520

but it is not working.....:'(:'(, Mar 5, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    My bluetooth symbol/device is not in device manager

Then in Device Manager go to the top and Scan for hardware changes and see if it pops up.

lacrumb, Mar 5, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Is there a key combination to turn BT on and off ?

CountMike, Mar 6, 2016
  5. Heldeiver Win User
    Not only for the bluetooth. My key combination to turn on / turn off is for wifi and bluetooth together. Wifi is fully function.

Heldeiver, Mar 6, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    Did you check "Show hidden devices" ?

CountMike, Mar 6, 2016
  7. Heldeiver Win User
    No, I will try it when I get back from work, thank you

Heldeiver, Mar 6, 2016
  8. robgr Win User

I'd have thought it would be in the device manage albeit with a yellow exclamation mark
    This is likely a driver issue, download and install the appropriate driver from Dell support

robgr, Mar 6, 2016
  9. Heldeiver Win User
    I tried it, but bluetooth is not there.

Heldeiver, Mar 6, 2016
  10. Heldeiver Win User
    I tried it, but bluetooth is not there.

Heldeiver, Mar 6, 2016
  11. Heldeiver Win User
    I have not bluetooth in Device Manager, I tried instal a lot of drivers, but it was no use. *Sad

Heldeiver, Mar 6, 2016
  12. robgr Win User
    Do a manual driver installation, select 'Let me pick from a list of drivers etc'
    You may need to select the correct driver as Windows sometimes assigns the incorrect drivers

robgr, Mar 6, 2016
  13. CountMike New Member

How to do that when there's not even Unknown device ?

CountMike, Mar 6, 2016
  14. robgr Win User
    Apols, I'd forgotten you can't see it in device manager
    Have you tried to update your BIOS

robgr, Mar 6, 2016
  15. Bluetooth recognition / entry in Settings was missing in the Win 10 "Insider" update in Feb

It is now working in Build 14279 04/03/16

Tweakfiend, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth is not working (it is not in Device Manager) - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working Device

2. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bluetooth in Device Manager: Win10 PC tells me in Settings-Bluetooth-Search for Bluetooth devices "Bluetooth is not activated on this device". How do you activate Bluetooth in Win 10?Device Manager has no Bluetooth listed. How do I fix this?...
  3. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Bluetooth in Device Manager: Win10 PC tells me in Settings-Bluetooth-Search for Bluetooth devices "Bluetooth is not activated on this device". How do you activate Bluetooth in Win 10?Device Manager has no Bluetooth listed. How do I fix this?...
  4. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Works, but not showing up in Device Manager or Bluetooth

Bluetooth Works, but not showing up in Device Manager or Bluetooth: My Windows 10 Bluetooth works with devices currently connected to it BUT I cannot add another Bluetooth device because there is no recognition that I have Bluetooth on the machine or it's not turned on. There is no slider on the Settings>Bluetooth & Other Devices section....
  6. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

No Bluetooth in Device Manager: The Device Manager in my Windows 10 PC does not show Bluetooth, Bluetooth Radios, or Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI. As a result, my PC cannot detect any of my 3 Bluetooth dongles. Where and how do we get Bluetooth in the Device Manager? [ATTACH]...
  7. Bluetooth not in device manager

Bluetooth not in device manager: I am currently trying to connect bluetooth headphones to my computer. when i click add bluetooth or other device it says i have to turn bluetooth on but that is not an option in my settings. I tried troubleshooting bluetooth and it came back saying that bluetooth is not...
  8. Device manager refreshing and Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device manager refreshing and Bluetooth not working: I have tried everything I could find and no luck. Even a fresh install of windows. All hardware is brand new. Mobo- MSI X570 MPG Gaming edge WiFi submitted by /u/7imi [link] [comments]...
  9. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

No Bluetooth in Device Manager: Greetings, I recently built a new system (MSI B450 Tomahawk, Windows 10 from MS Store). In trying to run a bluetooth headset to connect to the new system so that I can listen to podcasts and what have you over the headset, there's no Bluetooth entry in the Device Manager,...
  10. no bluetooth in device manager

no bluetooth in device manager: i have acer aspire 4750G with intel core i5. when i upgraded to windows 10, it didn't trace bluetooth device in device manager. 34462

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows Bluetooth didnt get any response from the device