Windows 10: Bluetooth Issue - Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force

Discus and support Bluetooth Issue - Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi *092 I'm having difficulties with my built-in bluetooth adapter ever since I upgraded to Windows 10. My motherboard is a Gigabyte Z87X-OC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by krantzazz, Nov 24, 2015.

1. krantzazz Win User

Bluetooth Issue - Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force

Hi *092

I'm having difficulties with my built-in bluetooth adapter ever since I upgraded to Windows 10.
    My motherboard is a Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force.

The problem is that it does not show up on the toolbar or in the new fancy windows control panel. The device manager does not show any bluetooth devices either, even when I turn on "show hidden devices".

I am using the latest driver from Gigabyte.

Trying to pair my Logitech UE Boom with my desktop.

Any tips will be greatly appreciated *Biggrin

:)

krantzazz, Nov 24, 2015
  2. CalvinCay Win User

Echoing on speaker output since upgrading to windows 10

Hi Kiran

I've run the troubleshooter but it is not finding any problems with the setup, or device. However the echo is still present.

I'm running a custom built rig with a gigabyte z87x-oc motherboard with a Realtek ALC892 audio codec. The audio driver was installed through device manager. I checked the manufacturers website and this is the current up to date driver. The speakers are connected
    through a standard 3.5mm stereo jack on the back of the machine.

CalvinCay, Nov 24, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Intel Wireless-AC 7260 driver requires further installation.

I need to add in some specs: I am using a custom build Desktop PC (Gigabyte Z87X-UDH3 mobo) with a Tenda 802.11N Wireless LAN card.

JamesCannon1701, Nov 24, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Assuming the Bluetooth is enabled in BIOS, then if it is not detected means the system devices are not installed/working properly. Try updating your chipset driver and it should be detected.

spapakons, Nov 25, 2015
  5. krantzazz Win User
    Hey again and thanks for answering, but I managed to solve the problem by my own *Smile

The issue was that the cable between the network card and the motherboard was not properly attached. I found this out by looking at the two LED's at the back of the network card. The WLAN was flashing but BT was not, so I checked inside and found the error.

Probably overlooked this when I rebuilt the computer *Confused

Thanks anyways *Smile

krantzazz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Issue - Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Issue Gigabyte

2. gigabyte control center issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gigabyte control center issues: Greetings,My PC was working fine until I update the gigabyte control center, suddenly I started to face a problems one after another.I tried to format my PC and download the previous version but it didn't work and another problem just happened.so, I tried to format my PC...
  3. gigabyte control center issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gigabyte control center issues: Greetings,My PC was working fine until I update the gigabyte control center, suddenly I started to face a problems one after another.I tried to format my PC and download the previous version but it didn't work and another problem just happened.so, I tried to format my PC...
  4. creating OC assembly

in Windows 10 Customization
    creating OC assembly: Hello. My name is Max. I am 15 years old. I want to make my build of Windows 10 ultralight. I want to remove all components, functions and services completely. For this, I need to know which Windows components belong to which services and functions. I need your help. Tell me...
  5. Gigabyte RTX 3070 8GB Gaming OC video card problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gigabyte RTX 3070 8GB Gaming OC video card problems: Hello everyone, I bought a Gigabyte RTX 3070 8GB Gaming OC video card. GeForce RTX™ 3070 GAMING OC 8G Key Features | Graphics Card - GIGABYTE Global I made sure it had the latest firmware installed: 94.04.25.40.83 and I also installed the latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics...
  6. Drivers OK for Gigabyte Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING OC-6G???

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Drivers OK for Gigabyte Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING OC-6G???: I would like comments from owners of this Gigabyte 5600 XT card about driver stabililty. I'm building a new rig based on ASUS ROG Strix-E and AMD 3900X. I was all set to buy this card https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-rad...814932244?Item=N82E16814932244&quicklink=true and...
  7. Drivers OK for Gigabyte Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING OC-6G???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers OK for Gigabyte Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING OC-6G???: I would like comments from owners of this Gigabyte 5600 XT card about driver stabililty. I'm building a new rig based on ASUS ROG Strix-E and AMD 3900X. I was all set to buy this card https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-rad...814932244?Item=N82E16814932244&quicklink=true and...
  8. Forced Fade-In on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forced Fade-In on Bluetooth: Hey everyone, Merry Xmas. Just got a set of Jlab Neon BT headphones and I like them. But the problem is, when I paired them to my computer, there a 3 second long fade-in when I start a track. It even does it on videos on YouTube! And it works completely fine on my Android...
  9. OCS app error

OCS app error: Hello I have recently instal OCS application and when I tried to start a video I received an error message : error=MF_MEDIA_ENGINE_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED: HRESULT-0xC0262500 I tried to reinstalled the application but the problem remain ... What could I do ? Thank...
  10. help with gigabyte oc guru 2

help with gigabyte oc guru 2: hello can anyone help me im trying to delete gigabyte oc guru 2 tried alot of uninstall apps and still not got rid of it ,also in folder theres no uninstall exe please help me 101402