Windows 10: Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing From Settings ??

Discus and support Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing From Settings ?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys looking for some help with my Acer E1-531 Windows 10 laptop. The issue i'm having is my bluetooth keeps disappearing from my laptop. I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnnyKarate, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing From Settings ??

Hey guys looking for some help with my Acer E1-531 Windows 10 laptop.

The issue i'm having is my bluetooth keeps disappearing from my laptop. I use a bluetooth speaker and every few restarts all my bluetooth settings just disappear. When ever i try to search "Bluetooth" all that comes up is "Airplane Mode".

I spoke with Acer tech support and they recommended i re-install windows so i did and that worked but now a week later i'm having the same problem. I even tried installing drivers from the Acer site and after it's downloaded i still can't find anything bluetooth related.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks alot.

Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing From Settings ?? [​IMG]

Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing From Settings ?? [​IMG]

:)

JohnnyKarate, Oct 27, 2016
  2. JohnZobel Win User

Windows 10 bluetooth not working?

• Select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth.

• Select More Bluetooth options to find more Bluetooth settings
    Tried this but the Bluetooth option has mysteriously disappeared on it's own over the last week. And no, I have not changed any settings.. The option to turn Bluetooth on or off has also disappeared from the Action center.

JohnZobel, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Bluetooth SUDDENLY stopped working ... and bluetooth option disappeared from settings

Windows 10 Bluetooth SUDDENLY stopped working ... and bluetooth option disappeared from settings

This should be simple ... but no solution from Microsoft is found anywhere.

RobertLorbeer, Oct 27, 2016
Thema:

Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing From Settings ??

1. Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing From Settings ?? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing

2. Bluetooth keeps disappearing from windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth keeps disappearing from windows 11: Hello, I'm experiencing trouble with Windows 11; my Bluetooth keeps disappearing from the shortcut tab. I've tried every internet repair I can find, and while it temporarily fixes the issue, the next day it reappears. I've also tried a cold reboot and multiple restarts, but...
  3. Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing: Hello! I have the Asus X571GT, and lately I've been having a lot of problems with the Bluetooth on my laptop.I have a Logitech mouse connective via Bluetooth, but over the weekend the mouse lost connection with the computer. At first I thought it was the battery, but...
  4. Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing

Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing: Hello! I have the Asus X571GT, and lately I've been having a lot of problems with the Bluetooth on my laptop.I have a Logitech mouse connective via Bluetooth, but over the weekend the mouse lost connection with the computer. At first I thought it was the battery, but...
  5. Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keeps disappearing: my Bluetooth keeps disappearing even though i was connected to it moments ago and has any ideas on a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-keeps-disappearing/6b31f80f-5794-4c9e-9533-d1c47adf1e8a
  7. Bluetooth keeps disappearing

Bluetooth keeps disappearing: my Bluetooth keeps disappearing even though i was connected to it moments ago and has any ideas on a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-keeps-disappearing/6b31f80f-5794-4c9e-9533-d1c47adf1e8a
  8. Bluetooth keeps disappearing

Bluetooth keeps disappearing: I am seeing the following messageCurrently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-keeps-disappearing/353ffc7d-9dbd-44ba-a69d-2906d95bc498
  9. Bluetooth keeps disappearing

Bluetooth keeps disappearing: I have an Acer Aspire A515-51 laptop and I'm repeatedly having the problem of Bluetooth randomly ceasing to work out of nowhere every few weeks. I've fixed it in the past by uninstalling my Bluetooth drivers and installing the ones from my laptop manufacturer and it usually...
  10. Bluetooth toggle disappeared from Settings

Bluetooth toggle disappeared from Settings: This has happened a few months back, but can't remember how I fixed it before. Here is my sob story: Before lunch, I was using the Macally Bluetooth Keyboard w/Notes++ After lunch, the keyboard was no longer connected. Opened Settings Bluetooth window: I saw the toggle...