Windows 10: Bluetooth Keyboard Lag

Discus and support Bluetooth Keyboard Lag in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Just upgraded my Windows 10 Pro to v1709. prior to me doing so I had no issues with using my Bluetooth keyboard, however, since the update I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Oldsilver1, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Bluetooth Keyboard Lag

Hi,
    Just upgraded my Windows 10 Pro to v1709. prior to me doing so I
    had no issues with using my Bluetooth keyboard, however, since the
    update I have noticed considerable lag when typing.
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and connections but to no avail.
    The keyboard is okay, I have checked with an older computer running Windows 8
    and it works perfectly. Any assistance would be most welcome.*sarc

:)

Oldsilver1, Oct 27, 2017
  2. Bob123# Win User

Bluetooth Mouse lag

Hi all:

I also have mouse cursor/pointer lag/latency using a Logitech M557 Bluetooth mouse.

I have a Dell Vostro 3550 laptop.

This lag seems to still occur even when I turn off my Bluetooth keyboard and Bluetooth speaker.

I seem to get the terrible mouse pointer lag only when I'm browsing the Internet. So I don't think it would be interference, since I would think interference would cause the same mouse pointer lag when I'm not browsing the Internet.

Anyone else have any ideas on why my computer seems to only give mouse pointer lag just when I'm browsing the Internet?

I do have a 300 Meg up and down FIOS connection. So I don't think it's a slow Internet connection.

Thanks much,

Bob

Bob123#, Oct 27, 2017
  3. Keyboard lag after Windows update

Hello, I ran the bluetooth troubleshooter and it was difficult to understand what was going on. The first time I ran it, I got a message "Check bluetooth radio status" showed as Not fixed and I wasn't able to use the bluetooth keyboard or mouse. Fortunately,
    I have a touchscreen, so I closed it and ran it again, which brought back the bluetooth capability. It's seems like it's a toggle. I ran it again, and had the same Not fixed message, but a subsequent run of the troubleshooter brought back the bluetooth.
    However, it did not fix the delay/lag issue with the keyboard.

The keyboard I am using is the one that is linked in your above post. It's Microsoft Designer Keyboard (showing Part#: 7N9-00001 on the link to the Microsoft accessories page).

MikeMcClure_72, Oct 27, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

Bluetooth Keyboard Lag

What's the make/model of your keyboard?

Plankton, Oct 27, 2017
Thema:

Bluetooth Keyboard Lag

1. Bluetooth Keyboard Lag - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Keyboard Lag

2. My Logitech bluetooth keyboard lags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Logitech bluetooth keyboard lags: Win 11 desktopLogitech K850 KeyboardSevere lag and at times no response when using the keyboard. This generally happens from "sleep" mode. Tried to adjust so taht there is no sleep mode but that didn't help. Shut down all other bluetooth in the area and that didn't help....
  3. My Logitech bluetooth keyboard lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Logitech bluetooth keyboard lags: Win 11 desktopLogitech K850 KeyboardSevere lag and at times no response when using the keyboard. This generally happens from "sleep" mode. Tried to adjust so taht there is no sleep mode but that didn't help. Shut down all other bluetooth in the area and that didn't help....
  4. keyboard lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard lag: my keyboard input is lagging. while playing games i'll hold a key for a second or two, or even tap it, and the game acts like i'm holding the key down for an extra 3 or more seconds. it just happened while switching between tabs, my character ran in a circle, even though my...
  5. keyboard lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard lag: my keyboard input is lagging. while playing games i'll hold a key for a second or two, or even tap it, and the game acts like i'm holding the key down for an extra 3 or more seconds. it just happened while switching between tabs, my character ran in a circle, even though my...
  6. Keyboard lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard lag: Whenever i press certain keys my keyboard starts to lag, as if i'm constantly pressing tab. In command prompt the lag is different, it spams "^z" constantly. Any idea on how to solve the issue?Lag does not happen in games....
  7. Keyboard lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard lag: Whenever i press certain keys my keyboard starts to lag, as if i'm constantly pressing tab. In command prompt the lag is different, it spams "^z" constantly. Any idea on how to solve the issue?Lag does not happen in games....
  8. keyboard lag

in Windows 10 Support
    keyboard lag: I have keyboard lag it has become impossible to make posts, draft a letter or anything using the keyboard, it happened out of the blue about a week ago and then came right. It has come back again 2 days ago and remains. I tried to do a system restore but got the message you...
  9. Keyboard lag

Keyboard lag: The keyboard lag is intermittent - the operating system is Windows 10. I feel it might be caused by another program running in the background. How can I rectify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-lag/c6fea6e5-9b97-4dce-907a-2d789ac380b0
  10. Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard lags on Windows to go

Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard lags on Windows to go: Hi I'm using Windows to Go on my HP All in one Desktop and my mouse and keyboard lags especially when I'm more than 1 inch away from the back of the monitor where the bluetooth connection is. My keyboard still works fine but the mouse is the worst. it has to be less than an...