Windows 10: bluetooth media buttons don't work on 1803 update

Discus and support bluetooth media buttons don't work on 1803 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; DON'T GIVE US THOSE STUPID SOLUTIONS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WORKS, YOU OBVIOUSLY CHANGED SOMETHING WITH THE 1803 UPDATE THAT DISABLES BLUETOOTH CONTROLS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fahad O. A., Jul 21, 2018.

1. bluetooth media buttons don't work on 1803 update

DON'T GIVE US THOSE STUPID SOLUTIONS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WORKS, YOU OBVIOUSLY CHANGED SOMETHING WITH THE 1803 UPDATE THAT DISABLES BLUETOOTH CONTROLS FOR DESKTOP APPS, YOU WILL FIX THIS UNTIL THEN ENJOY MY POSTS, SINCE YOU'RE DISRESPECTFUL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO GIVE US A PROPER REPLY REGARDING THIS MATTER.

:)

Fahad O. A., Jul 21, 2018

2. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Najla'aChorbaness, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Bluetooth media buttons not working after 1803 update

YOU CAN BLOCK ME IF YOU WANT, I WILL CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO POST ABOUT THIS ISSUE UNTIL YOU (MICROSOFT) RESOLVE IT

MY ISSUE:

I USE VLC AND OTHER MEDIA PLAYERS AND EVER SINCE THIS STUPID UPDATE 1803 ALL MEDIA BUTTONS ARE NOT WORKING WITH MY BLUETOOTH HEADSET, SO MY QUESTION IS, WHEN. WILL. MICROSOFT. FIX. THIS. PROBLEM???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

YOU KEEP IGNORING THIS ISSUE WITH EVERY CUMULATIVE UPDATE AND NOT EVEN MENTIONING TO US THAT YOU'RE WORKING ON IT OR NOT, VERY DISRESPECTFUL, TELL ME THAT A FIX WILL BE RELEASED SO I WOULD STOP POSTING.

Fahad O. A., Jul 21, 2018
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

bluetooth media buttons don't work on 1803 update

Hello
    Najla'aChorbaness,

Additional information would help us get the right solution for you. Please answer the following questions below:

• What is the make and model of your Bluetooth device?
    • Have you tried to disconnect and reconnect your Bluetooth device?
    • Which build of Windows 10 1803 are you running? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type
      About your PC, press Enter, and then scroll down to Windows specifications.

As an initial troubleshooting, I suggest that you use the Bluetooth troubleshooter to try to fix Bluetooth problems. Please follow the steps below:

• Press the Start button > type Troubleshooting, then press
      Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth then click
      Run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persists, let's try to update your Bluetooth drivers.

• Click Start and type "Device Manager"
    • In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will automatically install the driver after you logged in.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

bluetooth media buttons don't work on 1803 update

1. bluetooth media buttons don't work on 1803 update - Similar Threads - bluetooth media buttons

2. Bluetooth Keyboard buttons don't work after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Keyboard buttons don't work after update: I went to use my computer that is on Windows 10 Pro that is a Surface desktop, and my keyboard kept typing in double letters/numbers per one press. So I then did an update and restart which solved the duplication issue of the characters, but now my top buttons don't work or...
  3. Bluetooth Keyboard buttons don't work after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Keyboard buttons don't work after update: I went to use my computer that is on Windows 10 Pro that is a Surface desktop, and my keyboard kept typing in double letters/numbers per one press. So I then did an update and restart which solved the duplication issue, but now my buttons don't work or are all messed up....
  4. BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE

BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE: BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS...
  5. bluetooth media buttons play/pause dont work with 1803 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth media buttons play/pause dont work with 1803 update: DON'T GIVE US THOSE STUPID SOLUTIONS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WORKS, YOU OBVIOUSLY CHANGED SOMETHING WITH THE 1803 UPDATE THAT DISABLES BLUETOOTH CONTROLS FOR DESKTOP APPS, YOU WILL FIX THIS UNTIL THEN ENJOY MY POSTS, SINCE YOU'RE DISRESPECTFUL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO...
  6. Bluetooth media buttons play/pause dont work with 1803 update

Bluetooth media buttons play/pause dont work with 1803 update: DON'T GIVE US THOSE STUPID SOLUTIONS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WORKS, YOU OBVIOUSLY CHANGED SOMETHING WITH THE 1803 UPDATE THAT DISABLES BLUETOOTH CONTROLS FOR DESKTOP APPS, YOU WILL FIX THIS UNTIL THEN ENJOY MY POSTS, SINCE YOU'RE DISRESPECTFUL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO...
  7. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bluetooth-buttons-playpause-not-working-after-1803/d0f47131-6466-4dd8-a239-5199b98e1291
  8. FIX THE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS ON UPDATE 1803!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FIX THE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS ON UPDATE 1803!!!!: I'VE HAD ENOUGH MICROSOFT, YOU ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL AND RUDE, YOU **** BROKE MY BLUETOOTH BUTTONS TO CONTROL THE PLAY AND PAUSE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF UPDATE 1803, YOU HAVEN'T FIXED IT SINCE YOUR STUPID CUMULATIVE UPDATES YOU KEEP RELEASING, I WAS USING THE BLUETOOTH...
  9. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause)...
  10. Bluetooth media buttons not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth media buttons not working after 1803 update: YOU CAN BLOCK ME IF YOU WANT, I WILL CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO POST ABOUT THIS ISSUE UNTIL YOU (MICROSOFT) RESOLVE IT MY ISSUE: I USE VLC AND OTHER MEDIA PLAYERS AND EVER SINCE THIS STUPID UPDATE 1803 ALL MEDIA BUTTONS ARE NOT WORKING WITH MY BLUETOOTH HEADSET, SO MY...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update broke bluetooth controls