Windows 10: Bluetooth media buttons not working after 1803 update

Discus and support Bluetooth media buttons not working after 1803 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; YOU CAN BLOCK ME IF YOU WANT, I WILL CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO POST ABOUT THIS ISSUE UNTIL YOU (MICROSOFT) RESOLVE IT MY ISSUE: I USE VLC AND OTHER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Fahad O. A., Jul 14, 2018.

1. Bluetooth media buttons not working after 1803 update

YOU CAN BLOCK ME IF YOU WANT, I WILL CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO POST ABOUT THIS ISSUE UNTIL YOU (MICROSOFT) RESOLVE IT

MY ISSUE:

I USE VLC AND OTHER MEDIA PLAYERS AND EVER SINCE THIS STUPID UPDATE 1803 ALL MEDIA BUTTONS ARE NOT WORKING WITH MY BLUETOOTH HEADSET, SO MY QUESTION IS, WHEN. WILL. MICROSOFT. FIX. THIS. PROBLEM???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

YOU KEEP IGNORING THIS ISSUE WITH EVERY CUMULATIVE UPDATE AND NOT EVEN MENTIONING TO US THAT YOU'RE WORKING ON IT OR NOT, VERY DISRESPECTFUL, TELL ME THAT A FIX WILL BE RELEASED SO I WOULD STOP POSTING.

:)

Fahad O. A., Jul 14, 2018
  2. Try3 Win User

No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe,

Assuming that you have a Bluetooth card, run these checks -

Do you have a Bluetooth entry in Settings, Devices?

Bluetooth media buttons not working after 1803 update [​IMG]

If not then Windows does not think you have a Bluetooth card. Check Device manager for a Bluetooth group.

• If neither of these is there then you do not have a Bluetooth card or you have disabled Bluetooth in the BIOS. You should check your BIOS for a relevant entry but BIOSes vary so I cannot suggest where such a setting might be. You could seek advice from your computer maker or their user forum.
    • If one is there but not the other then you might be able to get it working correctly by reinstalling the driver from your Computer / Bluetooth card maker's website.

You can customise the items shown in Action center but Bluetooth, if it is enabled, is generally put there by default. As explained above, you can customise what is shown by playing around with Settings, System, Notifications. You can add more entries or you can drag off existing entries or you can drag existing entries around to get them in the layout you prefer.

Denis

3. Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803

Found a bug with Bluetooth audio with 1803. I can reproduce on 4 computers with clean install or upgrade. Same bug.
    So this PC has a Broadcom USB Bluetooth 4.0 adapter. I have a pair of Creative Bluetooth speaker that connects to it. I only use this as a backup speaker. My Denon AVR uses WASAPI when watching moves in Atmos, DTS, etc.

After a clean or upgrade install of 1803, the Bluetooth audio slider does not change volume. It makes a beep when moving the slider. Like beeps for every step. If you turn the slider all the way down, the volume does mute. When you turn it up one step, the speakers are full blast. They are always playing a full blast no matter where the slider is. And after playing with the slider for a minute, Bluetooth disconnects. I tried a different BT adapter on this PC. It has the same behavior. It's a multi-boot PC and this adapter works fine in Win7, Win8.1 and Win10 1703. Thanks MS!

This occurs on 2 other PC too. One is a Dell 1820 with an Intel network/BT adapter.

Who else sees this bug?

Who else noticed this? It's not a driver problem. They changed a lot of sound things in 1803.

doctorwizz, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Bluetooth media buttons not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth media buttons not working after 1803 update

1. Bluetooth media buttons not working after 1803 update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth media buttons

2. BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE: BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS...
  3. bluetooth media buttons play/pause dont work with 1803 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth media buttons play/pause dont work with 1803 update: DON'T GIVE US THOSE STUPID SOLUTIONS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WORKS, YOU OBVIOUSLY CHANGED SOMETHING WITH THE 1803 UPDATE THAT DISABLES BLUETOOTH CONTROLS FOR DESKTOP APPS, YOU WILL FIX THIS UNTIL THEN ENJOY MY POSTS, SINCE YOU'RE DISRESPECTFUL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO...
  4. bluetooth media buttons don't work on 1803 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetooth media buttons don't work on 1803 update: DON'T GIVE US THOSE STUPID SOLUTIONS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WORKS, YOU OBVIOUSLY CHANGED SOMETHING WITH THE 1803 UPDATE THAT DISABLES BLUETOOTH CONTROLS FOR DESKTOP APPS, YOU WILL FIX THIS UNTIL THEN ENJOY MY POSTS, SINCE YOU'RE DISRESPECTFUL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO...
  5. Bluetooth media buttons play/pause dont work with 1803 update

Bluetooth media buttons play/pause dont work with 1803 update: DON'T GIVE US THOSE STUPID SOLUTIONS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WORKS, YOU OBVIOUSLY CHANGED SOMETHING WITH THE 1803 UPDATE THAT DISABLES BLUETOOTH CONTROLS FOR DESKTOP APPS, YOU WILL FIX THIS UNTIL THEN ENJOY MY POSTS, SINCE YOU'RE DISRESPECTFUL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO...
  6. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bluetooth-buttons-playpause-not-working-after-1803/d0f47131-6466-4dd8-a239-5199b98e1291
  7. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause)...
  8. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update with media players like VLC, you think I'll get fed up and not request for this to be fixed?????, dear MICROSOFT, THE BUTTONS OF MY BLUETOOTH HEADSET WERE WORKING BEFORE THE UPDATE 1803, FIX THIS, UNTIL THEN ENJOY...
  9. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-buttons-playpause-not-working-after-1803/053facc7-6777-4ed5-a46d-e5a3e422faac
  10. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows bluetooth play pause not working 1803