Windows 10: bluetooth media buttons play/pause dont work with 1803 update

Discus and support bluetooth media buttons play/pause dont work with 1803 update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; DON'T GIVE US THOSE STUPID SOLUTIONS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WORKS, YOU OBVIOUSLY CHANGED SOMETHING WITH THE 1803 UPDATE THAT DISABLES BLUETOOTH CONTROLS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Fahad O. A., Jul 21, 2018.

1. bluetooth media buttons play/pause dont work with 1803 update

DON'T GIVE US THOSE STUPID SOLUTIONS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WORKS, YOU OBVIOUSLY CHANGED SOMETHING WITH THE 1803 UPDATE THAT DISABLES BLUETOOTH CONTROLS FOR DESKTOP APPS, YOU WILL FIX THIS UNTIL THEN ENJOY MY POSTS, SINCE YOU'RE DISRESPECTFUL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO GIVE US A PROPER REPLY REGARDING THIS MATTER.

:)

Fahad O. A., Jul 21, 2018

2. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Najla'aChorbaness, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

4. bluetooth media buttons play/pause dont work with 1803 update

Thema:

bluetooth media buttons play/pause dont work with 1803 update

1. bluetooth media buttons play/pause dont work with 1803 update - Similar Threads - bluetooth media buttons

2. Play/Pause Media button not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Play/Pause Media button not working: For some reason my play/pause media button on my keyboard doesn't work right, when I press it the music rapidly pauses and then un-pauses, so fast that you cant even tell that I tried to pause it. Both the Skip and Rewind media buttons work fine, but the Play/Pause button...
  3. BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE: BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS...
  4. Bluetooth buttons PLAY/PAUSE not working with DESKTOP apps after 1803 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth buttons PLAY/PAUSE not working with DESKTOP apps after 1803 update: Dear Microsoft, stay silent about this issue and receive my daily posts, enjoy. Bluetooth buttons PLAY/PAUSE not working with DESKTOP apps after 1803 update Bluetooth buttons PLAY/PAUSE not working with DESKTOP apps after 1803 update Bluetooth buttons PLAY/PAUSE not...
  5. Bluetooth media buttons play/pause dont work with 1803 update

Bluetooth media buttons play/pause dont work with 1803 update: DON'T GIVE US THOSE STUPID SOLUTIONS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WORKS, YOU OBVIOUSLY CHANGED SOMETHING WITH THE 1803 UPDATE THAT DISABLES BLUETOOTH CONTROLS FOR DESKTOP APPS, YOU WILL FIX THIS UNTIL THEN ENJOY MY POSTS, SINCE YOU'RE DISRESPECTFUL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO...
  6. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bluetooth-buttons-playpause-not-working-after-1803/d0f47131-6466-4dd8-a239-5199b98e1291
  7. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause)...
  8. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update with media players like VLC, you think I'll get fed up and not request for this to be fixed?????, dear MICROSOFT, THE BUTTONS OF MY BLUETOOTH HEADSET WERE WORKING BEFORE THE UPDATE 1803, FIX THIS, UNTIL THEN ENJOY...
  9. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-buttons-playpause-not-working-after-1803/053facc7-6777-4ed5-a46d-e5a3e422faac
  10. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update...