Windows 10: bluetooth missing

Discus and support bluetooth missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so on my windows 10 bluetooth is missing. even on settings->devices there's no bluetooth section. please help!! 67358 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lh3, Oct 18, 2016.

1. LH3
    lh3 Win User

bluetooth missing

so on my windows 10 bluetooth is missing. even on settings->devices there's no bluetooth section. please help!!

:)

2. Juggs Win User

My Bluetooth cannot be enabled or is missing

Bluetooth is missing, no Bluetooth in device manager

Juggs, Oct 18, 2016
  3. There is no Bluetooth icon in device manager Win10

The Bluetooth icon is missing from Device Manager. HP AMD A6, Win10. Tried starting Bluetooth services. Icon still missing.

Geometry_Tchr, Oct 18, 2016
  4. Adalwar Win User

bluetooth missing

I have the same problem. Bluetooth is showing as "Other Devices" page. And all information around Settings is misplaced.
    I do not if is your case, but I using 2 Languages in System, not only Keyboard but System.
    I think, when installing a big update, first I have to remove the extra languages. I did not found a way to correct this, I have uninstalled Lang and re-installed but no luck.

Adalwar, Oct 18, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    Your System Specs show you have a Desktop computer, they don't usually come with Bluetooth adapters while Notebooks frequently will have it. On my Notebooks turning off the Wi-Fi also turns off the Bluetooth since both are on the same adapter. My Desktops use accessory Bluetooth dongles plugged into a USB port.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

bluetooth missing

1. bluetooth missing - Similar Threads - bluetooth missing

2. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  3. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  4. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  5. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  6. How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers: Suddenly neither my bluetooth or wifi will work at all, I've tried a bunch of different fixes including trying to update the drivers, but they aren't even on my computer. Can't enable airplane mode either, my settings keeps insisting I use ethernet but I don't have access to...
  7. How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers

How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers: Suddenly neither my bluetooth or wifi will work at all, I've tried a bunch of different fixes including trying to update the drivers, but they aren't even on my computer. Can't enable airplane mode either, my settings keeps insisting I use ethernet but I don't have access to...
  8. Bluetooth missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth missing from device manager: so yeah when im playing dota 2, suddenly my wireless keyboard got disconnected, and then i realize that the bluetooth function is went gone, the turn on and off went missing, and also there is no bluetooth driver in the device manageri dont have any clue to what happened,...
  9. Bluetooth missing from device manager

Bluetooth missing from device manager: so yeah when im playing dota 2, suddenly my wireless keyboard got disconnected, and then i realize that the bluetooth function is went gone, the turn on and off went missing, and also there is no bluetooth driver in the device manageri dont have any clue to what happened,...
  10. Bluetooth driver missing in update again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver missing in update again: my computer updates when I'm at work or away and i just got home and turned my computer on and what do you know my Bluetooth driver is missing again... like Microsoft wth. this is the 5th time yall have forgot the Bluetooth drivers in an update. kind of annoying...