Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse and keyboard slow on start up

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse and keyboard slow on start up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm experiencing issues with a very slow keyboard and mouse for around 3-4 minutes on start up on my PC, after this time it seems to sort itself... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by joemotion, Jul 1, 2016.

1. joemotion Win User

Bluetooth mouse and keyboard slow on start up

Hi,

I'm experiencing issues with a very slow keyboard and mouse for around 3-4 minutes on start up on my PC, after this time it seems to sort itself out. Both are bluetooth (Logitech) and linked via a trust bluetooth dongle. Any ideas as really annoying! Ive tried disabling a few things and played around with the bluetooth setting however no joy.

:)

joemotion, Jul 1, 2016

2. Lumia 950 XL Continuum problem with tactil mouse

This is what happened to me. Worked great until I paired up a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard now the mouse touch pad does not work. only the Bluetooth mouse or wired usb mouse will work. on screen keyboard still works.

JoeCarroll_280, Jul 1, 2016
  3. Designer desktop Bluetooth looses connection in Win 10

Hello,

Issue was not resolved after driver update. Now all the Bluetooth drivers are up to date (checked for new versions)

Computer- Lenovo X1 Carbon.

Drivers: Think pad Bluetooth 12.0.1.659

Designer keyboard / mouse driver 10.0.10240.16384

Same driver Bluetooth LE Generic attribute service

Mouse usually resumes OK, however keyboard resumes only when entering "bluetooth (keybors shows "paired". When I click on it, after few seconds status change to "connected" and keyboard starts to work.

Thanks!

Martynas_B, Jul 1, 2016
Thema:

Bluetooth mouse and keyboard slow on start up

1. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard slow on start up - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse keyboard

2. Bluetooth Mouse not starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Mouse not starting: I have Win 11 Insider version 23H2 22631.2861 and for some time it has been crashing with Green screen. It seems to be related to Bluetooth Support service, which is set to manual. Each time it crashes I have to start the BT Support Service to be able to connect the Surface...
  3. Bluetooth Mouse not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Mouse not starting: I have Win 11 Insider version 23H2 22631.2861 and for some time it has been crashing with Green screen. It seems to be related to Bluetooth Support service, which is set to manual. Each time it crashes I have to start the BT Support Service to be able to connect the Surface...
  4. Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late: This has been an ongoing problem for me and it just started to be more frequent and annoying whenever I restart or shutdown my pc a little often sometimes makes my mouse and keyboard don't work at startup or welcome screen and sometimes they work but after a while, I tried...
  5. Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late: This has been an ongoing problem for me and it just started to be more frequent and annoying whenever I restart or shutdown my pc a little often sometimes makes my mouse and keyboard don't work at startup or welcome screen and sometimes they work but after a while, I tried...
  6. Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow

Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow: I've had this set for nearly 10 years and recently it's started to slow down. I've changed the batteries, uninstalled from my laptop and reinstalled. Occasionally the keys just won't type and the mouse won't move. Not sure if it's just old and needing replaced or if there is...
  8. USB keyboard and mouse very slow to wake up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    USB keyboard and mouse very slow to wake up: When I wake my PC up from sleep with a press of the keyboard or wiggle of the mouse, the PC shows the login screen instantly but the mouse and keyboard don't respond to inputs for ages and I sit there waiting until I can log in. The keyboard is wired, the mouse is a Logitech...
  9. keyboard and Mouse not opening up at start

keyboard and Mouse not opening up at start: My keyboard and mouse do not start when I start my Lenovo Win 10 laptop. I have to shut down and restart and enter my pin by touch and restart again before it starts to work....
  10. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi, Basically i'm using the Microsoft Modern Keyboard/Mouse. Everything is working great except every time I boot my computer I get the bios error "No Keyboard detected" Is there anyway to get rid of this message as it delays the boot by about 5 seconds? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trust bluetooth keyboard slow