Windows 10: bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please

Discus and support bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Everything was running fine, but after i opened my computer and connect my bluetooth mouse it start to lag. i can't play game because of this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GodSlayer, Mar 3, 2018.

1. GodSlayer Win User

bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please

Everything was running fine, but after i opened my computer and connect my bluetooth mouse it start to lag. i can't play game because of this problem. i google but can't find any solution this post is my last hope...

:)

GodSlayer, Mar 3, 2018

2. sluggish wireless mouse

Is it Bluetooth? I've been having a terrible issue with lag on my Bluetooth wireless mouse (the Surface Arc Mouse).

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Mar 3, 2018
  3. GaryMeier Win User
    mouse lag

Since I updated windows 10 the mouse is lagging horribly.... it's awful. I've read many of the blogs and postings and have tried a few things - nothing seems to work. I've tried different mouses - no satisfaction - what is the deal? It is apparently a
    common problem albeit not everyone is having it..... Please help. I don't use the computer outside of school and/or work and the mouse is new usb plug in mouse.... I've also tried bluetooth mouse....

HELP

GaryMeier, Mar 3, 2018
  4. bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please

Hi and Welcome to TenForums!

Have you tried to reconnect or resync the mouse to the Bluetooth adapter?

Masterchiefxx17, Mar 3, 2018
Thema:

bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please

1. bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please - Similar Threads - bluetooth mouse lag

2. Mouse lag in windows 11 Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lag in windows 11 Please Help: I seeing severe lag when i turn the game to full-screen mode. The game works fine if I play in the normal mode when i switch out of Fullscreen to window mode. The weird thing is if i launch the game for the 1st time in full screen mode it works fine. I have tried a lot of...
  3. Mouse lag in windows 11 Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse lag in windows 11 Please Help: I seeing severe lag when i turn the game to full-screen mode. The game works fine if I play in the normal mode when i switch out of Fullscreen to window mode. The weird thing is if i launch the game for the 1st time in full screen mode it works fine. I have tried a lot of...
  4. USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging: Hello,I have a question about a mouse issue. I have a Dell Lattitude 5540 with windows 10 and I have an anker docking station. Everytime I dock, my mouse will lag and I have to click multiple times before it acutally opens something. Now i have a wired mouse connected and its...
  5. USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging: Hello,I have a question about a mouse issue. I have a Dell Lattitude 5540 with windows 10 and I have an anker docking station. Everytime I dock, my mouse will lag and I have to click multiple times before it acutally opens something. Now i have a wired mouse connected and its...
  6. USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth Mouse lagging

Bluetooth Mouse lagging: Iam using Microsoft modern mobile mouse, it's always super lagging when using wifi connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-mouse-lagging/f9a7faa2-0cb3-4c85-baaa-0af1917d3b26
  8. Wireless Mouse lag issue. Please help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Mouse lag issue. Please help :(: When My PC starts to show mild workload, the wireless mouse starts to lag and stutter. I tried with a wired mouse and there is no issue ( even when the computer is pushed to its limits) I never had this issue when I had the exact setup at my home office (I have a tower PC)....
  9. Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting

Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting: I'm going to try to explain this as best as possible because i don't see anyone having this issue... it may be long so for that i apologize. I've been getting some weird mouse stutter/lag and audio cutting at the same time. After installing my TUF OC 3070, issues started...
  10. Bluetooth mouse lagging

Bluetooth mouse lagging: I have a Bluetooth mouse that is connected to my laptop and for some reason, its lagging. The temporary solution is that I remove it from Bluetooth devices and I add it back but after some time, the problem comes back. It seems to happen whenever the mouse returns from sleep...