Windows 10: Bluetooth not available after upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth not available after upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just purchased a recertified Asus Q302LA 2 in 1 convertible 13.3" Laptop which came with Windows 8 installed. When I upgraded to Windows 10, shortly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wondermuse, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Bluetooth not available after upgrading to Windows 10

I just purchased a recertified Asus Q302LA 2 in 1 convertible 13.3" Laptop which came with Windows 8 installed. When I upgraded to Windows 10, shortly after I got it, the Bluetooth would not function. It did function with the Windows 8.

On the "System Information" page I found at System Summary>Components>Storage>Problem Devices, this entry: Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator LE Device
    BTH\MS_BTHLE\9&d0f185d&0&0
    This device cannot start.

I also found when double clicking on Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator LE in the Device Manager, and getting the "Properties" box; an entry for "Device Status" under the "General" tab that says:
    This device cannot start (Code 10)
    STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

Also, under the "Events" tab in the "Properties" box there is an entry under "Information" that says:
    Device BTH\MS_BTHLE\9&d0f185d&0&0 requires further installation.

I have checked for driver updates and there were none. There is no "Bluetooth" icon in the "Action Center" sidebar, instead there is a "Connect" icon, but I cannot connect my bluetooth headphones or a bluetooth keyboard. Just get the message "No Devices Found".

I have the only two services for "Bluetooth" on the Services page "running" with "Automatic" start. I did not find an entry for the Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator LE.

:)

wondermuse, Dec 8, 2015

2. No Bluetooth settings available after upgrading to Windows 10

Hello Stephen,

What is the make and model of your Computer?

Please Update the Bluetooth
    drivers

• Press Windows + X keys
      and select Device manager.
    • Select Bluetooth and right click and
      Update the driver and check.
    If the issue doesn’t resolve refer the manufacturer’s support website and download the drivers and install
    and check.

After updating and installing the drivers follow the steps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Devices.
    • Select the Bluetooth and Turn on the Radio button and check.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 8, 2015
  3. JamesP26 Win User
    No Bluetooth settings available after upgrading to Windows 10

Old title: No bluetooth anywhere.

I have no Bluetooth settings anywhere. I don't even think there is a driver installed for it I have an HP what do I need to do

JamesP26, Dec 8, 2015
  4. me75006 Win User

Bluetooth not available after upgrading to Windows 10

Even though there were no driver updates, try installing that driver, and see if that restores bluetooth.

me75006, Dec 8, 2015
  5. Whoops! I just found some advice online about uninstalling the driver and then restarting the computer to install it again. I uninstalled the Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator LE, but then when I clicked the "Restart", there was a Windows 10 update mentioned. So, I don't know if the uninstall or the Windows 10 update or both made the difference, but all is good now, so sorry for the wasted post.

wondermuse, Dec 8, 2015
  6. grk007 Win User
    Hii.. same issue i have with my dell inspiron 5547.. i tried same way but no luck .. *Sad

grk007, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth not available after upgrading to Windows 10

1. Bluetooth not available after upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth available upgrading

2. bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10: Hi,I opened my PC today and suddenly I was unable to use bluetooth anymroe.1. I updated the Bios.2. downloaded from DELL website the latest drivers.3. The device manager shows the messege: "This hardware device is not currently connected to the computer. code 45To resolve...
  3. bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10: Hi,I opened my PC today and suddenly I was unable to use bluetooth anymroe.1. I updated the Bios.2. downloaded from DELL website the latest drivers.3. The device manager shows the messege: "This hardware device is not currently connected to the computer. code 45To resolve...
  4. bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth not available disappeared in windows 10

Bluetooth not available disappeared in windows 10: Hi, I have Windows 10 Entreprise Edition, and since one of the updates, i had a bluetooth issue: My bluetooth just disappear, it's like there is no bluetooth hardware in my computer. After some updates, the problem was fixed, but now it's back and i'm really annoyed...
  6. Bluetooth not working after upgrading to windows 10

Bluetooth not working after upgrading to windows 10: I laptop model is SVE15123CNW, and upgraded to windows 10. But, my bluetooth doesn't work or respond. It always asks for reboot. But, this is not the normal steps for bluetooth to work. In sony VAIO website, bluetooth drivers are given till windows 8. So, please give me...
  7. Bluetooth driver not working after upgrading to Windows 10

Bluetooth driver not working after upgrading to Windows 10: Hi, I upgraded my Windows from 7 to 10 last week. Since then my Bluetooth driver has been giving problems. Please note the following: 1. I have Windows 10 Home 64-bit 2. Windows is updated I have nothing to update in Windows update 3. I have already tried reinstalling...
  8. Windows 10 reactivation after hardware upgrade / servers not available

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 reactivation after hardware upgrade / servers not available: I recently did an overhaul on my PC, upgrading the RAM, CPU, and MOBO. I have seen the multitude of recommendations regarding how to reactivate, but I am continuously getting an error "We can't reactivate as our servers aren't available right now." This has been happening for...
  9. Bluetooth not available after waking up

Bluetooth not available after waking up: Sometimes when my PC's been asleep, the Bluetooth settings completely disappear from the entire laptop, even under search, as well as the recognized devices. The only temporary fix seems to be to reboot....
  10. Bluetooth driver problems after upgrading to Windows 10

Bluetooth driver problems after upgrading to Windows 10: I have Bluetooth built into my motherboard, the Asus Z87-Pro. The Bluetooth worked fine when I was on Windows 7. After upgrading to 10, I am having problems with the driver (Qualcomm Atheros AR9462 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS Adapter). I have installed the newest driver version...