Windows 10: bluetooth not working on Mini Wifi PCI-E to PCI-E1X Adapter

Discus and support bluetooth not working on Mini Wifi PCI-E to PCI-E1X Adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i just brought a little adapter to put my old laptop wifi in my desktop. SEE HERE The wifi works fast and great but the bluetooth dosent want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xdarkmario, Oct 10, 2017.

1. bluetooth not working on Mini Wifi PCI-E to PCI-E1X Adapter

i just brought a little adapter to put my old laptop wifi in my desktop.

SEE HERE

The wifi works fast and great but the bluetooth dosent want to show up at all in the device manager. I have installed both the latest wifi and bluetooth drivers for this card from intel's website. does this adapter not support bluetooth?

:)

xdarkmario, Oct 10, 2017
  2. AlfredLoh Win User

Can't detect my wifi network adapter(PCI-E)

Why my window 10 can't detect my wifi network adapter(PCI-E), in the device manager it show code 10 error.

I have tried to uninstall and re-install the wifi nework adapter(PCI-E) driver still the same(show code 10 error).

AlfredLoh, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Doug30087 Win User
    Missing Wireless Adapter After Windows10 upgrade

Upgraded from 7pro to windows10 pro

Settings menu has no WiFi menu visible.

Network adapters menu only shows hardwired adapter.

Device Manager shows both WiFi and and Hardware adapter.

All drivers are up to date and latest from manufacturer and work with 8.1

Hardwired adapter working with no issues.

Have tried all the quick fixes, uninstall and restart, update drivers, uninstall and physically remove WiFi pci-e adapter restart the pc. Shutdown and reinstall WiFi Pci-e adapter and restart. Device Manager finds and Installs.

Never had VPN installed, or any Cisco settings.

Still no show in adapters menu and no WiFi menu in settings.

MS Chat contacted twice, both established remote log in and tried some of the same fixes. No resolution.

Last chat agent told me to wait to the engineers come up with a fix...

All other features of 10 appear to be working.

Wireless adapter is a PCI Express TL-WDN4800 WIN 8.1 Compatible

Doug30087, Oct 10, 2017
  4. bluetooth not working on Mini Wifi PCI-E to PCI-E1X Adapter

It looks like in the item description it is a Wifi adapter. I don't see anything about bluetooth.

mfmathis75, Oct 10, 2017
  5. but in a laptop the very same connector makes the bluetooth emit.

xdarkmario, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

bluetooth not working on Mini Wifi PCI-E to PCI-E1X Adapter

1. bluetooth not working on Mini Wifi PCI-E to PCI-E1X Adapter - Similar Threads - bluetooth working Mini

2. Mini PCI WiFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mini PCI WiFI: can someone please tell me what is the latest MiNi WiFi adapter to use in my laptop and desktop computer 176288
  3. Network PCI-E Card or Adapter/Access Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network PCI-E Card or Adapter/Access Problem: Hello, The problem I am having is with remaining connected to the Internet for any length of time. I am running the new Windows 10 in its' Pro 64 version on an ASUS X540LA. The built-in PCI card is a Realtek RTL8723BE. The Network Router is a Huawei HG633. I keep getting...
  4. Pci e

Pci e: Can a PCIE card be installed into a PCI connector ? 158885
  5. Pci e

in Windows 10 Support
    Pci e: Can a PCIE card be installed into a PCI connector ? 158885
  6. PCI E card not recognized

PCI E card not recognized: Hello I installed a 2 port PCI Express1 3 94 a Firewire card on my Windows 10 - 64 bits computer The manufacturer (StarTech) representative told me it would work without problem Unfortunately, it dose not and the card is not even recognized Did I forget something (BIOS...
  7. PCI E card not recognized

in Windows 10 Support
    PCI E card not recognized: Hello I installed a 2 port PCI Express1 3 94 a Firewire card on my Windows 10 - 64 bits computer The manufacturer (StarTech) representative told me it would work without problem Unfortunately, it dose not and the card is not even recognized Did I forget something (BIOS...
  8. Issues with integrated Ethernet and PCI-E Ethernet adapters

Issues with integrated Ethernet and PCI-E Ethernet adapters: Hello, Recently my on-board Ethernet port stopped working. At first I noticed that I no longer had the Wired Connection in the bottom right of my taskbar, instead replaced by the Wi-Fi symbol. I checked to make sure that my ethernet cable was plugged in, and that the...
  9. Will a PCI-E x8 2.0 card work in a PCI-E x16 1.1 slot?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Will a PCI-E x8 2.0 card work in a PCI-E x16 1.1 slot?: I just ordered a new video card, the Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 LP, but then I saw on the gigabyte website that it's PCI-E x8 2.0. That will work on a PCI-E x16 1.1 slot, right? Video card: GIGABYTE - Graphics Card - NVIDIA - PCI Express Solution - GeForce(R) 700 Series -...
  10. Ati x800xl pci e?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Ati x800xl pci e?: Does the x800xl work in win 10 64? I just need it for testing because the psu I have is only 400w and the only other spare card I have is a GTX280 200+ watt that wouldn't even run on a 500w psu so with a 400w psu the gtx280 is out of the question. Thanks in advance. 70687