Windows 10: Bluetooth not working

Discus and support Bluetooth not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo AIO system with Windows 10 64 bit. I cannot connect any Bluetooth device to it. The devices are detected (most of the time). But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tsram90, Apr 2, 2018.

1. tsram90 Win User

Bluetooth not working

I have a Lenovo AIO system with Windows 10 64 bit.

I cannot connect any Bluetooth device to it. The devices are detected (most of the time). But when I try to pair it stays connecting for some time, then I get the message "we didn't get any response from the device. try connecting again".
    I tried three devices (Phone, laptop and a wireless headphone) and none of those worked on my PC. I have another PC of the same build (bought together) and all three devices are connecting to it.

I tried reinstalling the bluetooth device and using the latest driver from the website. I also tried creating a new user account and it is still not working.

Is there any way to correct this problem, other than reinstalling the OS?

:)

tsram90, Apr 2, 2018

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Apr 2, 2018
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Apr 2, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth not working

1. Bluetooth not working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working

2. Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update: Hi,I have a Sennheiser TW2 paired with my desktop and laptop, both running Windows 11. After an update in late 2023, the microphone on my hands-free no longer works on my laptop. I have tried updating all the drivers, pairing the hands-free with my laptop again and resetting...
  3. Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update: Hi,I have a Sennheiser TW2 paired with my desktop and laptop, both running Windows 11. After an update in late 2023, the microphone on my hands-free no longer works on my laptop. I have tried updating all the drivers, pairing the hands-free with my laptop again and resetting...
  4. Bluetooth isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth isn't working: I have tried just about everything I can find to try and fix my Bluetooth as it has been going on for months now. At this point, it seems like my computer likes seeing me struggle. Although last time this happened, I had ended up restarting my computer and I lost the...
  5. Bluetooth isn't working

Bluetooth isn't working: I have tried just about everything I can find to try and fix my Bluetooth as it has been going on for months now. At this point, it seems like my computer likes seeing me struggle. Although last time this happened, I had ended up restarting my computer and I lost the...
  6. Bluetooth isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is not working anymore: I wanted to connect my VR headset through bluetooth but unfortunately when I tried to connect it, it says that I couldn’t. I have tried running a troubleshooter about my Bluetooth problem and it says that I don’t have Bluetooth Capability even though, I remember my bluetooth...
  8. Bluetooth is not working anymore

Bluetooth is not working anymore: I wanted to connect my VR headset through bluetooth but unfortunately when I tried to connect it, it says that I couldn’t. I have tried running a troubleshooter about my Bluetooth problem and it says that I don’t have Bluetooth Capability even though, I remember my bluetooth...
  9. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  10. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636