Windows 10: Bluetooth on Desktop computer

Discus and support Bluetooth on Desktop computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to pair Bluetooth earbuds,headphones and a speaker to my desktop computer.(No not at the same time)just trying to get them to come up on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JAYBOW48, Jul 21, 2018.

1. JAYBOW48 Win User

Bluetooth on Desktop computer

I am trying to pair Bluetooth earbuds,headphones and a speaker to my desktop computer.(No not at the same time)just trying to get them to come up on the list.There is not a Bluetooth Icon any where I can find !Tried everything I can think of to get them to pair.Just say's they can't be found.Tried all the suggestions on the Internet,U Tube Videos.My computer and drivers have just been updated,like yesterday.Cortana say's Bluetooth is turned on,must be I run a wireless Canon Printer-Just can't figure out what to do ! Any help would be appreciated-Thanks in Advance JAYBOW48-

:)

JAYBOW48, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Zaspera Win User

Bluetooth in a desktop question

I'm in the middle of a new build and normally use a USB dongle for my computers to be bluetooth-enabled. I was wondering if there was another way to get bluetooth on a desktop. Is there a PCI card or do some motherboards have it already (no idea what component would have the bluetooth already built in)? Thanks guys.

Zaspera, Jul 21, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Bluetooth on Desktop computer

Bluetooth on desktop

Hi Victor,

Kindly reply:

1. Is your Bluetooth enabled?

I suggest you try the following steps and see if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category
      to Small Icons.
    • Now click on Troubleshooting.
    • On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click
      ok.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Update Bluetooth driver software

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Search for the Bluetooth driver.
    • Right-click on the Bluetooth Driver
      and select Update Driver Software.
    • Restart your system.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth on Desktop computer

1. Bluetooth on Desktop computer - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Desktop computer

2. my computer desktop supports windows 7 but bluetooth not working, it showing driver not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer desktop supports windows 7 but bluetooth not working, it showing driver not...: my computer desktop supports windows 7 but bluetooth not working, it showing driver not installed properly, what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-desktop-supports-windows-7-but/fbee7d15-927e-441b-ba20-ed0c81f251f8
  3. How to enable touchpad settings on a desktop computer when using a bluetooth keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable touchpad settings on a desktop computer when using a bluetooth keyboard?: Hello, I am using an Arteck HB305-4B Bluetooth keyboard on my Windows 10 64-bit machine. The keyboard has a touchpad and I would like to reverse the scrolling direction. However, since this is a desktop computer, the touchpad option is unavailable to me in Devices....
  4. How to enable touchpad settings on a desktop computer when using a bluetooth keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable touchpad settings on a desktop computer when using a bluetooth keyboard?: Hello, I am using an Arteck HB305-4B Bluetooth keyboard on my Windows 10 64-bit machine. The keyboard has a touchpad and I would like to reverse the scrolling direction. However, since this is a desktop computer, the touchpad option is unavailable to me in Devices....
  5. How to enable touchpad settings on a desktop computer when using a bluetooth keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Need to reinstall bluetooth on my desktop computer.

Need to reinstall bluetooth on my desktop computer.: I have an HP 500-164 computer. Its an old model that im trying to get working again and I forgot my old Microsoft password so I had to do a reset on it and then downloaded windows 10 it was running windows 8 before now I cant use the Bluetooth on it. The option to turn on...
  7. Desktop Bluetooth went missing...

Desktop Bluetooth went missing...: About a week ago my MS Sculpt Comfort mouse bluetooth wouldn't work on my desktop. Windows 10 v. 1903 Checking, I found that Bluetooth was missing entirely and there was no option to turn it on or connect devices. Thinking it was the usb bluetooth adapter I had bought from...
  8. Desktop computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Desktop computer: I would like to have a direct microsoft support phone number Canada. I tried to set up ZOOM for visual contact. I does not work and I found that I have numerous problems on my Windows 7 desktop and Windows 10 portable. I am willing to pay - please, do not suggest Just...
  9. Bluetooth Device not Connecting to desktop

Bluetooth Device not Connecting to desktop: I have headphones that can connect to my phone and laptop via Bluetooth but can't connect to my desktop. I have tried deleting and reinstalling Bluetooth drivers, made desktop discoverable, turned on/off Bluetooth. Restarted Bluetooth services through services.msc. This is...
  10. Bluetooth already in computer???????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth already in computer???????: Not sure where to put this but I have a Bluetooth question. My dad was the one who gave me the netbook and he says it can do Bluetooth devices. How do I verify it so I can use my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard and also headphones etc? 86227