Windows 10: BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth.....

Discus and support BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth..... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have a weird behavior going on with my new Win10 system. The motherboard I have does not have any sort of BlueTooth device on it. I have two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AirPower4ever, Dec 13, 2015.

1. BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth.....

So I have a weird behavior going on with my new Win10 system. The motherboard I have does not have any sort of BlueTooth device on it. I have two systems that are identical, both with Win10 Pro 64-bit. On one it is saying BlueTooth is enabled (see Capture pic) while the other does not have this option at all.

So I went to "Device Manager" and nothing in there says BlueTooth. My mouse is exactly as the other system and it is corded. Keyboard is different, but is corded. I thought that maybe my cell phone somehow is connecting, but BlueTooth is off on it. I checked the two entries in services and both are not running and are set to Manual (Trigger...). Under Start > Settings >Devices there is no option of BlueTooth on the left pane.

My printer does not have BlueTooth capabilities.

So I don't know why this is occurring on one system and not the other. Any one have any ideas why this is on?

Thanks

:)

AirPower4ever, Dec 13, 2015

2. Don't have bluetooth?

Hi Denis!

Thanks you!

I need bluetooth for my PC because I got new Apple bluetooth mouse wireless!

So I have to replaced the existing internal WiFi card with a combined Bluetooth & WiFi card as you recomended to me.

Don't have other way?

Thanks!

PHUNGUYENTK, Dec 13, 2015
  3. Don't have bluetooth?

Hi!

My PC don't have bluetooth.

Model: HP 15 r132 wm.

How can I install Bluetooth for my PC.

Thanks!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

PHUNGUYENTK, Dec 13, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth.....

philc43, Dec 13, 2015
  5. OK, thanks. That's weird and when I red this I rebooted the machine after a few hours and now it is gone. I can now join the ranks.

Thanks again philc43

AirPower4ever, Dec 14, 2015
  6. elglasi Win User
    me to same problem
    i have fujitsu desktop

elglasi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth.....

1. BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth..... - Similar Threads - BlueTooth don't BlueTooth

2. I don't have a Bluetooth on my PC Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a Bluetooth on my PC Windows 11.: I have been having a lot of problems trying to find Bluetooth on my PC, when i try troubleshooting for Bluetooth, it says that my device does not have Bluetooth and that i need an external Bluetooth adapter to get this feature... I'm running out of patience!...
  3. I don't have bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have bluetooth on my pc: How do I get blue tooth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-bluetooth-on-my-pc/b7290526-378b-42d6-8cc5-6405d197f73a
  4. I don't have bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have bluetooth on my pc: How do I get blue tooth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-bluetooth-on-my-pc/b7290526-378b-42d6-8cc5-6405d197f73a
  5. I don't have bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it: I have done all the following steps: - installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer - hit windows update - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC...
  7. I don't have bluetooth in my window 10.

I don't have bluetooth in my window 10.: My pc says I don't have a Bluetooth in it, so is there any other way to get a Bluetooth instead of adding external Bluetooth device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-bluetooth-in-my-window-10/769e2fb5-76c5-4c22-b7fb-738b2ec0a85a
  8. I don't have the bluetooth on/off switch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have the bluetooth on/off switch: [ATTACH] As the title said, I don't have the bluetooth on/off switch, I did build this pc myself, what did I do wrong? This is what I have submitted by /u/IanPKMmoon [link] [comments]...
  9. I don't have Bluetooth!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have Bluetooth!: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/xeznr6ogqgz31.png?width=1020&format=png&auto=webp&s=a382a3ed7050442fca59ab72944de03663e53929 Does someone have an idea what I might try to resolve this? The 1909 update gives me the error in the upper left, saying I should update my...
  10. Don't have bluetooth on windows 10

Don't have bluetooth on windows 10: I have a HP laptop w/Windows 10. I'm realizing I don't have a Bluetooth driver. I updated Windows 10 a year ago and I'm not sure if that had anything to do with not having Bluetooth. Are there drivers I can download?...