Windows 10: BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth.....

Discus and support BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth..... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have a weird behavior going on with my new Win10 system. The motherboard I have does not have any sort of BlueTooth device on it. I have two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AirPower4ever, Dec 13, 2015.

1. BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth.....

So I have a weird behavior going on with my new Win10 system. The motherboard I have does not have any sort of BlueTooth device on it. I have two systems that are identical, both with Win10 Pro 64-bit. On one it is saying BlueTooth is enabled (see Capture pic) while the other does not have this option at all.

So I went to "Device Manager" and nothing in there says BlueTooth. My mouse is exactly as the other system and it is corded. Keyboard is different, but is corded. I thought that maybe my cell phone somehow is connecting, but BlueTooth is off on it. I checked the two entries in services and both are not running and are set to Manual (Trigger...). Under Start > Settings >Devices there is no option of BlueTooth on the left pane.

My printer does not have BlueTooth capabilities.

So I don't know why this is occurring on one system and not the other. Any one have any ideas why this is on?

Thanks

:)

AirPower4ever, Dec 13, 2015

2. Don't have bluetooth?

Hi Denis!

Thanks you!

I need bluetooth for my PC because I got new Apple bluetooth mouse wireless!

So I have to replaced the existing internal WiFi card with a combined Bluetooth & WiFi card as you recomended to me.

Don't have other way?

Thanks!

PHUNGUYENTK, Dec 13, 2015
  3. Don't have bluetooth?

Hi!

My PC don't have bluetooth.

Model: HP 15 r132 wm.

How can I install Bluetooth for my PC.

Thanks!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

PHUNGUYENTK, Dec 13, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth.....

philc43, Dec 13, 2015
  5. OK, thanks. That's weird and when I red this I rebooted the machine after a few hours and now it is gone. I can now join the ranks.

Thanks again philc43

AirPower4ever, Dec 14, 2015
  6. elglasi Win User
    me to same problem
    i have fujitsu desktop

elglasi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth.....

1. BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth..... - Similar Threads - BlueTooth don't BlueTooth

2. Don't have bluetooth on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Don't have bluetooth on windows 10: I have a HP laptop w/Windows 10. I'm realizing I don't have a Bluetooth driver. I updated Windows 10 a year ago and I'm not sure if that had anything to do with not having Bluetooth. Are there drivers I can download?...
  3. Having trouble with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having trouble with bluetooth: So, I just got my windows 10 pc like 3 weeks ago. I primarily got it to play video games with friends and do some work in between. I got Bluetooth earbuds yesterday to make things easier. When I tried connecting them to my pc, it wouldn't show up on the Bluetooth menu. I then...
  4. i have lost my bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have lost my bluetooth connection: it is not showing in Device Management not a techi so I am concerned about making changes that I am unsure about/ anyone else have this issue? How did you rectify?...
  5. I have problems with my bluetooth does not work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have problems with my bluetooth does not work.: I have problems with my bluetooth does not work. I need help try to update my drivers and they are updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problems-with-my-bluetooth-does-not-work/eeb7d5f6-30ee-43c7-a52b-34a1d1b83e48
  6. verify i have bluetooth

verify i have bluetooth: how can I verify my HP Pavillion laptop has a functioning Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-i-have-bluetooth/ac6c7e75-6c44-45a7-8c6a-0d9bc5371b19
  7. Windows 10 says there's no Bluetooth but I have an adapter?

Windows 10 says there's no Bluetooth but I have an adapter?: I recently bought a Bluetooth adapter for my pc, so I could set up a WMR headset and controllers. The Bluetooth adapter is plugged in, drivers installed (and reinstalled, updated, uninstalled and reinstalled again). It pairs with the motion controllers itself, but the Windows...
  8. Bluetooth audio don't work as well as they should

Bluetooth audio don't work as well as they should: I have a problem with a Bluetooth audio headphones i bought they sound really well in my cellphone and the store but i tried them in the pc windows 10 and it doesn't work as well as they should i disabled the hands free option in the control panel but they dissapeared of the...
  9. I have 2 Bluetooth User Services!

I have 2 Bluetooth User Services!: Recently Windows 10 asked me to reinstall my bluetooth driver, after installing the reinstalled driver my laptop cannot recognize or even pair with other devices. If I try to connect one of my bluetooth devices it would say something about the bluetooth device not responding....
  10. I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!: Hi, i think the title is enough *chuckle here you can see i don't have any bluetooth or even wireless devices but in the action center bluetooth is always turned on! and when i click on it, Its just open Settings. anyone can help me with this problem. its not a problem...