Windows 10: Bluetooth Pairing & Not Connecting

Discus and support Bluetooth Pairing & Not Connecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Thank u for replying, I tried that as well as uninstalling the device and Bluetooth and not updating the driver, tested, didn't work then updated it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ricci, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Ricci Win User

Bluetooth Pairing & Not Connecting

Thank u for replying, I tried that as well as uninstalling the device and Bluetooth and not updating the driver, tested, didn't work then updated it still doesn't work, strange

Ricci, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Ricci Win User

I had my Sony Bluetooth speaker working for a few hours and then I updated some drivers, bad idea now it won't connect I have tried everything under the sun to try and fix this, I am at my wit's end, Anyone else had this problem and perhaps there is a fix?

:)

Ricci, Apr 28, 2018
  3. PradeepVN Win User
    Bluetooth connectionmy Lumia 950 not connecting to bose3 via Bluetooth

deleted previous paired device & paired it again but it did not connect. Then I deleted it again, restarted my phone & paired again & this time it connected.

Thanks & Regar

Pradeep

PradeepVN, Apr 28, 2018
  4. Tryx3 Win User

hou instal bluetooth mouse

Emilian,

If you have both a Bluetooth mouse & a Bluetooth card [or combined Bluetooth-WiFi card] in your computer then -

1 Go to Settings, Devices, Bluetooth & other devices, Add Bluetooth or other device, Bluetooth.

2 On the Bluetooth mouse, press its "pairing" button. This should be explained in its instructions [as should this whole procedure].

3 Let the computer detect it and "pair" with it.

4 It should then automatically connect to the mouse every time it is on [you should never need to repeat the pairing procedure].

Denis

Tryx3, Apr 28, 2018
  5. EdTittel Win User
    Have you tried rolling back the Bluetooth Driver to the previous version? If you go into Device Manager, and bring up your Bluetooth (or Bluetooth Radio) driver, click on the Driver tab. If the "Roll Back Driver" entry is live (not grayed-out) you can try reverting to the previous driver. This may fix your problems.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Pairing & Not Connecting - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Pairing Connecting

2. Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting": I have a BT device that has worked for years. After the recent W10 update, it now pairs, but is not "connected". It does not show as connected in the notification bar. I have paired and removed the device several times. I have run the BT "troubleshooter" app -- which just...
  3. Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting": I have a BT device that has worked for years. After the recent W10 update, it now pairs, but is not "connected". It does not show as connected in the notification bar. I have paired and removed the device several times. I have run the BT "troubleshooter" app -- which just...
  4. Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bluetooth paired but not connecting.

Bluetooth paired but not connecting.: My bluetooth headphones x3 and my bluetooth speakers have stopped connecting on both of my win10 laptops. All was working fine until last week. These bluetooth devices are still working fine on my iPhone and iPad as before. I have removed all the devices and re-paired them ,...
  6. Bluetooth paired but not connected

Bluetooth paired but not connected: I have a problem in my windows 10 bluetooth I don't know why but whenever i try to connect any speaker or any bluetooth headset it doesn't connect it says paired but can't connect my other blutooth devices like keyboard,mouse, phone works perfectly even i can share files from...
  7. BLuetooth Connectivity - Device Paired But Not Connecting

BLuetooth Connectivity - Device Paired But Not Connecting: Hi there, a few months I purchased a program to clean my system up and help it run smoother. In the midst of the purchase there was an extra program to update drivers available which I so foolishly agreed to purchasing and decided to update drivers as well. Upon doing so...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones are paired, but will not connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones are paired, but will not connect: Hi. I am using a ASUS USB BT400 dongle to connect my CLEER FLOW II headphones with my desktop PC. This worked fine for a number of months, until I was forced to update a few drivers and Windows 10 to Version 2004. I am currently on build 19041.508. I found a post on...
  9. Bluetooth pairing/connection issues

Bluetooth pairing/connection issues: Greetings, I have two Win.10 pcs, one home ver. ,& one pro ver. Both will "pair" my Android smartphone, but neither of them will "connect". Have tried updating drivers, to no avail. Any good suggestions would be appreciated, or your previous experience with this issue....
  10. Bluetooth will not connect, but says paired.

Bluetooth will not connect, but says paired.: About two months ago, my bluetooth devices stopped working on my Windows 10 Dell XPS 13 9350. I can pair a bluetooth device, such as headphones, but it is not connected. I get no connected sound on my bluetooth device and the computer shows no signs that it is connected, just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth not connecting

2. bluetooth mouse not connecting windows phone