Windows 10: Bluetooth Pairing

Discus and support Bluetooth Pairing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to clear the Pairing memory on my Headphones. I had them paired to my TV, but then I used them with my Laptop. Now however I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by billt4g, Apr 27, 2018.

1. billt4g Win User

Bluetooth Pairing

Can anyone tell me how to clear the Pairing memory on my Headphones. I had them paired to my TV, but then I used them with my Laptop. Now however I can't re-pair to my TV.

:)

billt4g, Apr 27, 2018

2. How to pair Bluetooth headset on Windows 10 computer?

Original title:- Pairing bluetooth headset

How do I pair a wireless Bluetooth headset to my desktop? The Bluetooth headset is a VTIN version: V2.1, I have no problem pairing with my windows phone.

HarveyClanton, Apr 27, 2018
  3. Kim BM Win User
    Windows Phone Contact issue - Nokia 920 and Scion xB w Pioneer T10015 AXCP-Q14U Radio

Hi, TRuss1961. You may try following these steps:

1.Clear the paired devices list on your phone's Bluetooth settings.

2.Reset the pairing Bluetooth device to clear information about the last Bluetooth devices and go through the pairing process (refer to the pairing device's user manual to find reset and pairing instructions).

Note that compatibility with 3rd Party Devices (for example, Car kit) depends on Bluetooth standards and applications related by the Device manufacturer.

Kim BM, Apr 27, 2018
  4. Bluetooth Pairing

Most headphones will automatically go back into pairing mode if they timeout on a pairing connection. Just remove the pair from your laptop and see if they will go into pairing mode on next startup.

Masterchiefxx17, Apr 28, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Pairing

1. Bluetooth Pairing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Pairing

2. Is there a way to know what the pairing error is in MS Bluetooth explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to know what the pairing error is in MS Bluetooth explorer?: I am running Windows 10 pro on a Dell Precision 3530. I have successfully paired a Logitech keyboard and a Huion drawing tablet with Bluetooth. My bluetooth drivers are up to date as far as I can tell.But when I try to pair a JLab Go Work headset using MS Bluetooth Explorer,...
  3. Is there a way to know what the pairing error is in MS Bluetooth explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to know what the pairing error is in MS Bluetooth explorer?: I am running Windows 10 pro on a Dell Precision 3530. I have successfully paired a Logitech keyboard and a Huion drawing tablet with Bluetooth. My bluetooth drivers are up to date as far as I can tell.But when I try to pair a JLab Go Work headset using MS Bluetooth Explorer,...
  4. Is there a way to know what the pairing error is in MS Bluetooth explorer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.: Had a corruption issue and had to perform a clean reinstall of win 11.Had no problem discovering and connecting my usb dongle to my Sony headphones prior to reinstall.Since the install and through subsequent updates, it will not connect for more than a moment and often fails...
  6. Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.

Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.: Had a corruption issue and had to perform a clean reinstall of win 11.Had no problem discovering and connecting my usb dongle to my Sony headphones prior to reinstall.Since the install and through subsequent updates, it will not connect for more than a moment and often fails...
  7. What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...: I am trying to pair a Midi Maestro pedal to control video in youtube and other apps on a Win 10 machine. It has been achieved as per the following forum post:Using Midi Maestro To Wirelessly Control YouTube/Video on PC - Midi Maestro / Docs and Downloads - Singular Sound...
  8. What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...

What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...: I am trying to pair a Midi Maestro pedal to control video in youtube and other apps on a Win 10 machine. It has been achieved as per the following forum post:Using Midi Maestro To Wirelessly Control YouTube/Video on PC - Midi Maestro / Docs and Downloads - Singular Sound...
  9. What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...

10. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...