Windows 10: Bluetooth PAN Adaptor not installing

Discus and support Bluetooth PAN Adaptor not installing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Bluetooth PAN Adaptor was working and after Windows update it no longer will work. I reinstalled BlueSoleil 9.2.494.0 ver. software to no avail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Fenshome, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Fenshome Win User

Bluetooth PAN Adaptor not installing

My Bluetooth PAN Adaptor was working and after Windows update it no longer will work.

I reinstalled BlueSoleil 9.2.494.0 ver. software to no avail. Device Manager shows yellow triangle and under Properties says "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. (Code 56)" and under Events says "Device {F12D3CF8-B11D-457e-8641-BE2AF2D6D204}\IVTBTPAN\1&1ec31360&a&0000 requires further installation."

How can I fix this problem.

Kim

:)

Fenshome, Apr 3, 2018

2. Bluetooth PAN

m8,

If you mean Personal Area Networking (PAN) or piconet as term in bluetooth networking definitely yes as peer to peer networking amongst bluetooth devices with PAN profile.

android---01, Apr 3, 2018
  3. antalics Win User
    wireless on pc using n95

Hi Guys,

I am experiencing similar problems with an E71. I am trying to create a Bluetooth PAN connection on my laptop (Win Vista) to the internet through the E71 on AT&T. The E71 is discoverable, but it doesn't provision a Bluetooth PAN option to the laptop.

With my Tilt (running Window Mobile 5.0), I run a small app on the Tilt called internet sharing, tell it to share over bluetooth, and the laptop can see that connection for purposes of setting up the Bluetooth PAN. I can't find a similar app installed on
    my E71.

I've also tried, unsuccessfully, to do the same thing using one touch access through the PC Suite, both over Bluetooth and USB.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,

Christian

antalics, Apr 3, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth PAN Adaptor not installing

1. Bluetooth PAN Adaptor not installing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth PAN Adaptor

2. Problem with Mediatek Bluetooth adaptor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Mediatek Bluetooth adaptor: Hi, I have a problem with the Mediatek Bluetooth adaptor. It said it it had been disabled due to a problem and I deleted it. I want to know how to re-install another....
  3. Bluetooth adaptor not being recognized

Bluetooth adaptor not being recognized: I have recently bought a Bluetooth adapter. Windows does not recognize it at all. I tried downloading drivers for it to no avail.My older laptop that is running windows 7 can recognize it but my current computer running windows 10 does not. Any idea what might be the...
  4. Bluetooth Adaptor not working

Bluetooth Adaptor not working: I am currently using a Targus bluetooth 4.0 adaptor, model: ACB75A. The doggle works but the audio is "Hands-Free" and sounds distorted, like ear rape, and it doesn't display a stereo option. I'm using the doggle on my gaming pc. People of the Internet help a me out......
  5. Jie Li BR17 Bluetooth Adaptor

Jie Li BR17 Bluetooth Adaptor: Using Win 10 on desktop i5-4690 have installed JieLi BR17 bluetooth adaptor. This is seen by Win10 as an Audio Device - bluetooth button does not appear. Driver updated, no change. My stereo gives a tone indicating paired but no connectivity. Help?...
  6. Xbox One Wireless Bluetooth Controller Panning Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Wireless Bluetooth Controller Panning Issue: I'm having an issue with my Xbox One wireless Bluetooth controller. I'm not sure why this started happening, as up until last night it worked fine. What's happening is, say I'm in a game and just holding the controller in my hand. Without touching any of the buttons, the...
  7. Win10 Bluetooth PAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Bluetooth PAN: Hi all and thaks in advance for the attention. I'm trying to share PC internet connection over BLT PAN network. My Win version is 10 updated to the latest release. I used to try establish BLT network creating an hotspot over bluetooth. In every case I was not able to see...
  8. Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Adaptor not working

Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Adaptor not working: Hello i have a serious problem with connecting audio Bluetooth devices to my Acer Aspire E5-572G with Windows 10 64 bit. I can pair my blue tooth device's, tried several but cannot connect. I get the answer "That didnt work..." The same bluetooth devices connect brilliantly...
  9. Change Bluetooth PAN from private to public

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change Bluetooth PAN from private to public: I accidentally said private instead of public when the wizard popped up on the right side of the screen. I can't change the setting because it apparently is saved in a different way. There appears to be no way to delete Bluetooth PANs so I can start over....
  10. Bluetooth adaptor shows devices but will not pair.

Bluetooth adaptor shows devices but will not pair.: My desktop computer has a bluetooth card connected directly to a USB in on the motherboard. The card is using Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth (R) driver. I have had problems connecting this after I had plugged in another USB bluetooth dongle. I have since removed that device,...