Windows 10: Bluetooth Problem

Discus and support Bluetooth Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have to reinstall my bluetooth drivers everytime i restart my pc. From device manager i uninstall everything under bluetooth section then i do scan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by evren, Mar 26, 2018.

1. evren Win User

Bluetooth Problem

I have to reinstall my bluetooth drivers everytime i restart my pc. From device manager i uninstall everything under bluetooth section then i do scan for new devices and bluetooth works again. Have to do this each time i restart my pc.

This is how it looks like when the bluetooth is working

Bluetooth Problem [​IMG]

it sees my HS3000 earphone

But when i restart my comp it looks like this, the bluetooth seems to be disappeared and it doesnt work.

Bluetooth Problem [​IMG]

Then i uninstall everything under bluetooth menu

And i just do "scan for new devices" and there my bluetooth just appears again and its working

This happenes everytime i restart my pc. Any ideas how to fix this?

:)

evren, Mar 26, 2018

2. 616 Contact Download application missing

It did not work. The problem is similar to problems other users have had e.g., with N70 (Gen.error).
    Message Edited by bluetooth on 02-Aug-200701:49 PM

bluetooth---01, Mar 26, 2018
  3. 616 Contact Download application missing

I'll try the application I found from the CK 15-W support page (
    http://europe.nokia.com/A4368365
    ) ! My assumption is that it would work...

bluetooth---01, Mar 26, 2018
  4. Bastet Win User

Bluetooth Problem

Do you have the KB 4074588 update installed? This is known to affect USB devices & Bluetooth adapters.
    If you do uninstall it & see if the problem is fixed.

Bastet, Mar 26, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Problem

1. Bluetooth Problem - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Problem

2. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems: After attempting to roll back to earlier restore point from 2 weeks prior, in the hopes that a new problem with no audio from my bluetooth device, after updating bluetooth audio drivers, I was still unable to correct the bluetooth audio issue so I restored back to present day...
  3. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems: After attempting to roll back to earlier restore point from 2 weeks prior, in the hopes that a new problem with no audio from my bluetooth device, after updating bluetooth audio drivers, I was still unable to correct the bluetooth audio issue so I restored back to present day...
  4. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...: bluethooth drivers essue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-am-having-problem-with-my-bluetooth-it/37476880-b98e-4411-8b2e-1c009f259d3e
  6. hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...

hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...: bluethooth drivers essue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-am-having-problem-with-my-bluetooth-it/37476880-b98e-4411-8b2e-1c009f259d3e
  7. hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  9. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  10. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware