Windows 10: Bluetooth quality issues, any advice is welcome

Discus and support Bluetooth quality issues, any advice is welcome in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am dissatisfied with the sound quality from my Odyssey HMD. When I attempted to use my PowerBeats3 wireless headphones, the sound was (of course)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Greer Group, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Bluetooth quality issues, any advice is welcome

I am dissatisfied with the sound quality from my Odyssey HMD. When I attempted to use my PowerBeats3 wireless headphones, the sound was (of course) awesome but kept breaking up. It doesn't matter if my Bluetooth controllers are on or not, it continues to happen. I am using a Wavlink Nano Wireless Bluetooth CSR 4.0 Dongle Adapter. Do I need a better USB adapter?

As the title says, I apricate any advice... Thank you

:)

Greer Group, Jul 20, 2018

2. Bluetooth headset quality issues

My bluetooth headphones switch to low audio quality.

• They are fine after getting paired the first time
    • I do not have hands - free telephony selected
    • When I turn them on again they only switch to low quality
    • I have to forget the device and re-pair them

HOW DOES A COMPANY LIKE MICROSOFT NOT HAVE THIS SORTED OUT YET. I GET ON MY CHROMEBOOK AND DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH ANY OF THIS. IF THERE WAS AND SORT OF COMPETITION MICROSOFT WOULD BE SCREWED FOR THEIR ANTI USER PRACTICES.

JustinNagy, Jul 20, 2018
  3. JDN123 Win User
    bluetooth sound quality issue with Dell xps13 2015 Windows 10

Thanks

My bluetooth device was listed as a Hands-free headphone by default, there was a second listing of the bluetooth headset as a stero device. Once i disabled the handsfree headphone, the quality was solved!

Thanks!

JDN123, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Bluetooth quality issues, any advice is welcome

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth quality issues, any advice is welcome

1. Bluetooth quality issues, any advice is welcome - Similar Threads - Bluetooth quality issues

2. Any advice here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any advice here?: So about a month ago I was experiencing issues with my PC and eventually had to but a new one, so I did that and now this new W10 PC keeps on freezing up and lagging everytime I try to use it. I heard that I could reset my PC but keep my files. I have MS Paint files that I...
  3. Any advice here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any advice here?: So about a month ago I was experiencing issues with my PC and eventually had to but a new one, so I did that and now this new W10 PC keeps on freezing up and lagging everytime I try to use it. I heard that I could reset my PC but keep my files. I have MS Paint files that I...
  4. Any advice here?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bluetooth Quality Drops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Quality Drops: I've been using my Bluetooth headphones on my PC for a couple months and out of nowhere the quality of the headphones has dropped for apparently no reason. Now listening music on my computer sounds terrible. At first I assumed it was an issue in regards to the headphones...
  6. Bluetooth advice

Bluetooth advice: I want to add bluetooth to my desktop. What's the best way to go? Can it be done without an adapter? If not, please suggest an adapter? Does the adapter still require intel drivers, i.e. Download Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10...
  7. Any advice on how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any advice on how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_am_GAYdra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/et1jjn/any_advice_on_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Advice would be most welcome

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Advice would be most welcome: Hi members. I'm new in the forum so please be gentle with me. You will quick;y see that I am not very computer literate. Recently my faithful computer which was then running Win 7 became unstable for some reason and I decided to back up all my files etc to Cds (7 in total)....
  9. PIN issue I can't resolve via Google articles -- advice welcome!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PIN issue I can't resolve via Google articles -- advice welcome!: Hello forum people I don't know, who are way smarter than me about computer stuff. This is my first post, first time ever reaching out for help. Please be kind. *Smile I'm running Windows 10 on a well functioning PC which I scan routinely and which I do not believe to have...
  10. Bluetooth quality poor

Bluetooth quality poor: Hiya...have windows 10 and my bluetooth quality is very broken. I see the driver is old, see attachment. I have tried updating driver through device manager but tells me the driver is up to date. Is there a way I can update this? TIA 72578