Windows 10: Bluetooth Service Error

Discus and support Bluetooth Service Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; One day the bluetooth service on my computer (Dell XPS 8700) and then suddenly it doesn't. I have tried replacing drivers etc. still no go. I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sheepwolf, Sep 23, 2016.

1. sheepwolf Win User

Bluetooth Service Error

One day the bluetooth service on my computer (Dell XPS 8700) and then suddenly it doesn't. I have tried replacing drivers etc. still no go. I would appreciate any help that any one could give. Thanks in advance.

Bluetooth Service Error [​IMG]

:)

sheepwolf, Sep 23, 2016
  2. SkinTech Win User

Unable to conenct to Bluetooth devices on Windows 10. Error code1079.

Original Title: Bluetooth trouble/Error Code

When I first got this hp 2000 notebook, I blue-toothed a Motorola s10 hd headset, no problem. well, this is my first computer, and I didn't pay attention to how or what I did to unhook it. that was about 2 years ago, and I just found out that in my device
    manager, it's supposed to have a "Bluetooth" section. well I don't have that or any kind of menu for Bluetooth other than in services. I know it did hook up my headset but only that first time. since finding out about the missing Bluetooth section in device
    manager, ive been trying to hook up all kinds of Bluetooth stuff with no luck. I DO have a "Bluetooth services", in services, and it did turned on, but I still dont have a "Bluetooth radio" section in device manager. Keep in mind, I'm still learning how to
    use a computer, so If anybody can help I'll be grateful. When I try to start the "Bluetooth service", and /or the "Bluetooth hands free service" in services, I get an error message for both. Error #1) "Bluetooth service" error 1079. & #2)"Bluetooth hands
    free service" error 1079, I looked up the error codes and the code 1079 is for "The account specified for this account is different than the ones in the same services" could some body help by telling me how to get to that account menu, and how to fix my missing
    bluetooth radios problem? Thanks

SkinTech, Sep 23, 2016
  3. PatM.YV. Win User
    Error 1079 and 1068 in bluetooth support service and handsfree service.

Hi , I keep getting these errors in Bluetooth support service and hands free service. I mistakenly changed the login info for Bluetooth support service and when I went back to LOCAL SERVICE it told me to enter a valid password. Where would I be able to find
    a password for LOCAL SERVICE under login, in Bluetooth support service's property's?

I believe the hands free service would also start then because it is supported by Bluetooth support service.

It's a 15 character password.

Thanks, Pat.

PatM.YV., Sep 23, 2016
  4. sheepwolf Win User

Bluetooth Service Error

sheepwolf, Oct 1, 2016
Thema:

Bluetooth Service Error

1. Bluetooth Service Error - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Service Error

2. Bluetooth Service Connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Service Connectivity: I've been attempting to re-connect bluetooth service to my WIN 10 DELL Inspiron 3583. It just stopped this past week. I've tried everything that Microsoft, Dell, and all the tutorials have suggested, to no avail. I've re-loaded drivers, troubleshooted, re-booted, and done...
  3. Bluetooth Service Connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Service Connectivity: I've been attempting to re-connect bluetooth service to my WIN 10 DELL Inspiron 3583. It just stopped this past week. I've tried everything that Microsoft, Dell, and all the tutorials have suggested, to no avail. I've re-loaded drivers, troubleshooted, re-booted, and done...
  4. Bluetooth Service Connectivity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. bluetooth service error: the parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth service error: the parameter is incorrect: [ATTACH] samsung galaxy buds were connected as a headset which meant the audio quality was poor, while searching for a solution, I found one which said to disable 'hands-free telephony' in services. this didn't fix my problem, but now when I try to turn this back on it...
  6. Bluetooth Support service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Support service: First BT disappeared. When I found it Bluetooth Support Service says "stopping", and I am unable to change that status. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-support-service/74ed6ae0-6e93-4c52-a48a-789dc32712df
  7. Bluetooth Service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Service: Hello, My Bluetooth service on my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 has stopped working. I cannot connect to any of my Bluetooth devices. I don't even see Bluetooth as an option in the action center. I checked the Services and changed the Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service from startup...
  8. Fake Bluetooth Service.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fake Bluetooth Service.: Hello Microsoft, I got a problem with a bluetooth service on windows 10. I downloaded it 8 months ago and it wasn't working. Today I got a bluetooth driver + USB and when I tried to install it. It showed up saying that I have to delete my old bluetooth service that wasn't...
  9. Bluetooth Not staying on in Services

Bluetooth Not staying on in Services: I was having some trouble trying to use the Bluetooth in Windows until I figured out that in services The Bluetooth is disabled. I was able to, through Registry Edit, fix the second Bluetooth that was set to manual to automatic. But then another problem came. I can't keep one...
  10. Configuring bluetooth services

Configuring bluetooth services: Since installing my Bluetooth headset, BH9, I now have a small window permanently open displaying the Bluetooth logo and the words configuring Bluetooth Services. Is there any way of closing this window please?...