Windows 10: "Bluetooth Settings" is missing and not showing

Discus and support "Bluetooth Settings" is missing and not showing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; "Bluetooth Settings" is missing and not showing When i go my Settings > Devices, here is what you'll see: [img] As you notice, the Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by antoniopiczon, Dec 11, 2016.

1. "Bluetooth Settings" is missing and not showing

"Bluetooth Settings" is missing and not showing

When i go my Settings > Devices, here is what you'll see:

"Bluetooth Settings" is missing and not showing [​IMG]

As you notice, the Bluetooth settings appears to be missing.

I've tried methods of online forums of the same problem, but none of those didn't worked.

Somebody told me to update the Bluetooth Driver in the Device Manager, but all drivers under the Bluetooth section seems to be updated.

This is actually all the drivers under my Bluetooth section. In all the video tutorials I've seen, they seem to have many drivers under the Bluetooth section than mine. But I think this has something to do with the disappearing of the Bluetooth settings. I guess?

I tried changing my Bluetooth Support Services in the Services Settings:

I clicked its Properties and I changed its Startup type from Manual to Automatic.

Then I clicked OK.

But... the Bluetooth Settings is still now showing.I tried Troubleshooting it, but sad to say it didn't detect any problems relating to Bluetooth.

Somebody also told me to check in your Control Pannel > Programs > Programs and Features if you have Bluetooth installed.

Is the Bluetooth supposed to be there?

Are there any ways, fixes, methods to get my Bluetooth Settings back?
    Please help me.

:)

antoniopiczon, Dec 11, 2016

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Dec 11, 2016
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Dec 11, 2016
  4. Fudge Win User

I had exactly the same problem after the recent update. Simple fix helped me: Uninstall Bluetooth driver from Device Manager > Run Win Updates, Windows will find missing piece of hardware and download it > Restart > Ta da

Fudge, Jan 12, 2017
  5. Temper Win User
    Nope. This fix doesn't work. I removed all of the Bluetooth Drivers, windows doesn't even blink. I tried to run the Update but it says "Your device is up to date". Now I'm still in the same spot, minus Bluetooth drivers from Device Manager.

Temper, Jan 18, 2017
  6. JoeDuarte Win User
    Hi Antonio – I had the same issue last week and fixed it. Forget about Services settings or the Programs list in Control Panel.
    1. Open Device Manager (right-click on your Start button, then in the pop-up menu click on Device Manager)
    2. In Device Manager, double-click on Bluetooth – it's the second item listed, right after Audio Inputs...
    3. Now you'll see a list of items under Bluetooth. Your Bluetooth adapter/card will be in this list, and its name will be company that makes it. e.g. Intel Wireless Bluetooth. Ignore the other items listed under Bluetooth, the Microsoft stuff and any Bluetooth devices that you see in the list, like mice or headphones. If you don't know who makes your Bluetooth card, this info will be in your paperwork, and on the PC-maker's website. It's often Intel, so if you see Intel Wireless Bluetooth, just double-click on it. If your supplier is different than click on them instead.
    4. Look at the initial screen that pops up. Under Device Status, it will say "The device is working properly", or is not working properly. If it says it's not working properly, open the Driver tab in this window, and click the Enable button.

That should fix it. Might need a reboot, but I don't remember. Go into Settings --> Devices, and Bluetooth should be back.
    Later,
    Joe Duarte
    On Twitter: ValidScience

JoeDuarte, Feb 4, 2017
  7. Your Bluetooth adapter has been disconnected or disabled.

Here is how it should look like in Device manager:

Your devices are dimmed out, indicating they are not physically available. If you have any support software that manages Wifi and Bluetooth, make sure Bluetooth is enabled. Also if you switch to Flight Mode (the Airplane Mode icon in Action Center), Bluetooth will be disconnected. Sometimes the Airplane Mode icon says it's on though it's off and off though it's on, so don't just rely on the icon status.

slicendice, Feb 4, 2017
  8. "Bluetooth Settings" is missing and not showing

Try the JoeDuarte method first, then try to just simply do a reboot of the computer. Sometimes things like Bluetooth modules fail to power up after they are put to sleep.

slicendice, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. "Bluetooth Settings" is missing and not showing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Settings missing

2. Bluetooth option missing in internet settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth option missing in internet settings: Doesn't Windows 10 have Bluetooth capabilities on a Laptop Computer? I do not show one to turn on or off. I do have the Airplane mode or Hot Spot that I can turn on or off. I honestly thought I had an option to use turn on or off Bluetooth, but I cannot find it now! ???...
  3. Bluetooth option missing in internet settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth option missing in internet settings: Doesn't Windows 10 have Bluetooth capabilities on a Laptop Computer? I do not show one to turn on or off. I do have the Airplane mode or Hot Spot that I can turn on or off. I honestly thought I had an option to use turn on or off Bluetooth, but I cannot find it now! ???...
  4. Bluetooth option missing in internet settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth is missing or not showing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth is missing or not showing in Device Manager: [ATTACH]Some Windows 11/10 users have experienced that their Bluetooth devices have stopped working suddenly. When they tried to fix the problem via a driver update method, they did not find the Bluetooth driver in the Device Manager. In computing, a driver is a piece of...
  6. Bluetooth toggle missing from settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth toggle missing from settings: While using my PC (HP Envy 17 Notebook) this morning I tried connecting my headphones to watch a movie and the toggle switch for Bluetooth disappeared while waiting for the headphones to pair. As far as I can tell Windows is up to date, my drivers are all up to date and the...
  7. Bluetooth Toggle Missing from settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Toggle Missing from settings: Hi there. Ive been having this problem for the last day. For some reason my windows 10 settings arent showing the toggle button for Bluetooth, under Bluetooth settings and under airplane mode. The only wireless headphones I have are AirPod pros and they were working...
  8. Bluetooth Toggle Missing from settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Toggle Missing from settings: Hi there. Ive been having this problem for the last day. For some reason my windows 10 settings arent showing the toggle button for Bluetooth, under Bluetooth settings and under airplane mode. The only wireless headphones I have are AirPod pros and they were working...
  9. Bluetooth Toggle Missing from settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Toggle Missing from settings: Hi there. I’ve been having this problem for the last day. For some reason my windows 10 settings aren’t showing the toggle button for Bluetooth, under Bluetooth settings and under airplane mode. The only wireless headphones I have are AirPod pros and they were working...
  10. Bluetooth icon/ Bluetooth on/off setting not showing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth icon/ Bluetooth on/off setting not showing.: So im in windows 10 and fully updated but my on/off bluetooth setting is not there. I go to action center and expand and its not there. I click edit then add but I can't add bluetoothits not an option. So I go to bluetooth and other devices in my settings and its not a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth settings is missing and not showing