Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker driver install fails, device manager error code 10

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker driver install fails, device manager error code 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, On Windows 8. 1, I had no issues with this speaker. It's a JBL Charge. After upgrading to 10 it worked fine until a reboot when it failed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YourLocalGP, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Bluetooth speaker driver install fails, device manager error code 10

Hi,

On Windows 8. 1, I had no issues with this speaker. It's a JBL Charge. After upgrading to 10 it worked fine until a reboot when it failed to connect (it pairs, but won't connect, and the speaker doesn't appear as an audio-out option in Sound settings).

The Bluetooth wizard in PC Settings says "Driver error" next to the speaker icon.

Poking around in device manager, I see this error:

"This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Conflicting Address Range}
    The specified address range conflicts with the address space."

The only references I find to this error online are for different (and quite old) version of windows, and seem unrelated to Bluetooth.

I can't even look at the "resources" tab for help because it appears to have vanished in Windows 10!

Is anyone else experiencing this?

:)

YourLocalGP, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Kentown12 Win User

Stop Code: KERNAL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL

My issue with this Stop Code error is IOGEAR 4.0 Bluetooth model GBU521 Bluetooth adapter. The Stop Code: KERNAL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL appears, it restarts my computer only when I actually press the connect button on a BOSE wireless
    speaker. The pairing of the BOSE speaker went fine. Even at one point, immediately after this brand new build of this Intel 6700 series CPU high end computer using Windows 10 build software when I put the IOGEAR dangle into a USB 3.0 socket the error code
    popped up, restarted the computer and the BOSE speakers worked. Not anymore. No connection to the speaker. It simply crashes, reboots and the computer runs fine but no BOSE speaker. Why is there a conflict? I have twice removed the drivers in device manager
    and they reinstalled from a new boot.

Kentown12, Jul 29, 2015
  3. dp38 Win User
    Bluetooth refuses to install.

The model number is N53SV. Please excuse my error.

By "Bluetooth devices," I mean the mouse and speakers. They are my only Bluetooth devices.

Yes, I did use Device Manager to uninstall Bluetooth drivers.

After removing the drivers and then removing the speakers and the mouse, I restarted the computer. Bluetooth installed normally, and I reinstalled and paired the mouse and speakers. Everything worked as it should.

The solution is only temporary. When I shut down the computer and later start it again, the same problem occurs. Bluetooth does not install, and the mouse and speakers do not function. I must repeat the procedure of uninstalling drivers, mouse, and speakers,
    then booting the computer again and then reinstalling the mouse and speakers.

I know how to solve the problem, and your suggestions are correct. The question is how to prevent the problem from occurring again every time I boot the computer.

4. pido Win User

Bluetooth speaker driver install fails, device manager error code 10

Did you find a solution? I'm having same problem.

5. me75006 Win User
    Any irregularities with your 'Sound card' drivers ?

me75006, Nov 25, 2015
  6. cgrs Win User
    Man, I got this problem too, the 'quick' solution is uninstall KB3124262, which is giving the problems. After that, my JBL GO worked again on stereo mode!

PS: I even phoned Microsoft and chat on support, but all they were saying was 'Buy our support plan, update drivers, blah blah...' Such a shame...

PPS: I hope this won't lead us to any security problem but, hey! It's working again *Biggrin

PPPS: We should pin this or get it visible, so as other people with the same problem see it.

cgrs, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker driver install fails, device manager error code 10

1. Bluetooth speaker driver install fails, device manager error code 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker driver

2. Code 10 Error in Device Manager for Bluetooth after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 10 Error in Device Manager for Bluetooth after last update: After last updates: Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1 and KB5007186 Bluetooth on my Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 stopped working with "This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE". Both WIFI and Bluetooth on one chip and WIFI works fine.On my...
  3. Code 10 Error in Device Manager for Bluetooth after last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 10 Error in Device Manager for Bluetooth after last update: After last updates: Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1 and KB5007186 Bluetooth on my Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 stopped working with "This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE". Both WIFI and Bluetooth on one chip and WIFI works fine.On my...
  4. Error code 10 in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code 10 in device manager.: Hi so recently, I 've been seeing this error in a driver called "intel smart sound technology for usb audio." Because of it my audio is completely gone and when I tried updating the driver through device manager, it blankly gives this code called error code 10 and says that...
  5. Bluetooth driver code 45 in device manager

Bluetooth driver code 45 in device manager: I have a Logitech Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. One day while I was working without updating or restarting or anything they both dropped connection. I went to settings and the toggle for Bluetooth was gone. But all the devices were there. I did a search and found out how...
  6. USB drivers not functioning Error Code 10 in Device Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB drivers not functioning Error Code 10 in Device Manager: Good day, everyone. I hope you can help me. I am using Coby laptop model: NBPC 1638 and my windows is up to date. However, I was shocked when I plugged my flash drive in my laptop only to find out that it was not reading it. I tried other flash drives but got the same...
  7. DEVICE MANAGER ERROR CODE 10

DEVICE MANAGER ERROR CODE 10: Iam trying to install mediatek driver USB VCOM but always done with an error "this device cannot start error code 10". i tried to update driver from mediatek download page and install the updated driver version 1.0.8 still i experienced the same error. when i tried to look at...
  8. No bluetooth driver in device manager

No bluetooth driver in device manager: I tried to turn Bluetooth on and off and then the switch icon was no longer there I looked in device manager even under hidden devices but there is no Bluetooth icons anywhere....
  9. PnP device showing Driver Error with Code 10 in Device Manager

PnP device showing Driver Error with Code 10 in Device Manager: I've been having problem getting my device connected to my laptop. Recently purchased the Acer Aspire 3 (A315-41G-R5RJ) running AMD Ryzen 3 2200U, and a Behringer X-Touch Universal Control Surface for my audio work. The problem I’m facing right now is I’m not able to...
  10. Bluetooth speaker error (Driver Error)

Bluetooth speaker error (Driver Error): Hi all, thanks for taking your time to read this. I am currently using Windows 10 and I have been using a Bluetooth speaker (Sony SRS XB10) for awhile and it works fine every single time. However, it is only till today where there is an error. When i didn't connect...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth speaker driver error windows 10

2. bluetooth speaker driver failing to install