Windows 10: Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

Discus and support Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ducky01, Aug 1, 2016.

1. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

:)

ducky01, Aug 1, 2016

2. Bluetooth device wont connect.

My laptop will not connect to my Uchior-P2 Bluetooth speakers. I have already tried methods from different pots but it still wont connect.

Joseph Purdy, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Blutooth - Windows 10

My SONY SRS-XB3 bluetooth speakers have stopped pairing with my LENOVO lap top, It is rrecognising the speaker when I try to pair then wont allow it, I cant understand why as my speakers have always connected before. I am on Windows 10 if that helps!!

BarryCarruthers, Aug 1, 2016
Thema:

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

1. Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker wont

2. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  3. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  4. bluetooth speaker connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth speaker connection: I need to disconnect and reconnect my Bluetooth speaker every time to connect it when I turn it on: I doesn't connect automatically, even though it says "connected" in the device list. thanks....
  5. Bluetooth Speaker Connect

Bluetooth Speaker Connect: I'd like to connect my Surface Book to a Boom speaker via Bluetooth. I went to Settings/Bluetooth/Devices but the speaker did not show up. Is there another way to do this? thx...
  6. connect Bluetooth speakers to my laptop

connect Bluetooth speakers to my laptop: I have Bluetooth speakers and I want to use them on my laptop but I don't know how to do it, if you can help me I appreciate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-bluetooth-speakers-to-my-laptop/3e69a681-9371-4fb9-9e5d-3085a4dbd45b
  7. Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers

Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers: Hi, i have Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop my Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers but it is showing speaker Bluetooth name. When it try to connect it takes some time to connect to speakers but after some time in response i receivedCannot Connect Try Again so, this is going...
  8. speakers wont connect to pc

speakers wont connect to pc: hi I need help my speakers don't show up in display playback and it is not in the hidden devices and I checked if the speakers work with my laptop and they do but not with the pc and the only thing that connects to the sound is nvidia high definition audio and all my drivers...
  9. laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth

laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth: Hello, My laptop doesn't connect to Bluetooth devices. I have tried all the provided troubleshooting solutions but they don't fix the problem. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the Bluetooth device. The speakers work perfectly as I don't have a problem connecting them to my...
  10. connect a bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect a bluetooth speaker: there is no connect box in my startup so I cannot use the info on windows 10 site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/connect-a-bluetooth-speaker/fc85bdd1-7395-4e44-bd79-4c05541a24a5