Bluetooth + taskbar right click ?

Discus and support Bluetooth + taskbar right click ? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I got two problems: 1# I just connected a bluetooth device, I see it and paired it, but when I click it on it only tells me 'Remove device'. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chris2340673, May 31, 2018.

1. Chris2340673 Win User

I got two problems:

1# I just connected a bluetooth device, I see it and paired it, but when I click it on it only tells me 'Remove device'. How do I get info (like encryption level, signal strength, etc, etc, etc?)

2# If I right click on an item in my taskbar I get this slow clunky menu. If I hold shift and right click I get the old efficient and quick menu. Is there a way to change win10 to use the old menu by default without having to use third party apps like 7+ taskbar tweaker? My problem is I cannot install this app at work and this menu is making feel win10 even more sluggish.

:)

Chris2340673, May 31, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth + taskbar right click ?

Bluetooth + taskbar right click ? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth taskbar right

1. Bluetooth not registering in device manager (QCA9565)

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth not registering in device manager (QCA9565): Hey TenForums, I've recently decided to add a better bluetooth module to my desktop, than a 2$ dongle, so I decided that the cheapest alternative was to get a PCIe to mPCI adapter card and slot in a wireless card from an old laptop. This seemed to work beautifully, as it...
  2. Nearby Sharing? Bluetooth? Wifi? One device is ok, other not so much..

in Windows 10 Support
    Nearby Sharing? Bluetooth? Wifi? One device is ok, other not so much..: Anyone use this feature? From what I gather it can use wifi or bluetooth, defaults to wifi as its faster, but still uses bluetooth for device discovery? Im at a loss, my main pc can see my backup, and share to it. My backup cannot see the main pc with modern sharing however....
  3. How to check Bluetooth version in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to check Bluetooth version in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Bluetooth is one of the most common method used to transfer the files between a mobile device and the computer, but many times the version of Bluetooth is not supportive which creates issues in connecting and transferring the files. While [...] This post How to...
  4. Sound Balance not working with bluetooth headphones on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound Balance not working with bluetooth headphones on Windows 10: Hey guys, so my sound balance on windows 10 is not working. I'm using old Bluetooth headphones and one side is slightly quieter. I normally adjust the sound balance to make it louder on one side and quieter on the other. Today for some reason however this is not working....
  5. Bluetooth + right click on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth + right click on taskbar?: I got two problems: 1# I just connected a bluetooth device, I see it and paired it, but when I click it on it only tells me 'Remove device'. How do I get info (like encryption level, signal strength, etc, etc, etc?) 2# If I right click on an item in my taskbar I get this...
  6. Ran Malwarebytes, now my bluetooth headset doesnt' sound right!

in Windows 10 Support
    Ran Malwarebytes, now my bluetooth headset doesnt' sound right!: I work from home and I started noticing that my system was running a bit sluggish. So I ran Malwarebytes. After quarantining several threats and then rebooting now my LG HBS-800 earbuds sound like crap! I have the volume all the way up and I can barely hear any sound at all....
  7. Bluetooth Missing From Taskbar and Settings/Device

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Missing From Taskbar and Settings/Device: Laptop Acer Aspire V Windows 10 Could anybody advise how I might get my bluetooth functionality back? It was working before. The bluetooth icon is gone from the taskbar, and it's missing from Settings/Device. I can't hook up my external bluetooth speaker. I was...
Bluetooth + taskbar right click ? solved