Bluetooth + taskbar right click ?

Discus and support Bluetooth + taskbar right click ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I got two problems: 1# I just connected a bluetooth device, I see it and paired it, but when I click it on it only tells me 'Remove device'. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chris2340673, May 30, 2018.

1. Chris2340673 Win User

I got two problems:

1# I just connected a bluetooth device, I see it and paired it, but when I click it on it only tells me 'Remove device'. How do I get info (like encryption level, signal strength, etc, etc, etc?)

2# If I right click on an item in my taskbar I get this slow clunky menu. If I hold shift and right click I get the old efficient and quick menu. Is there a way to change win10 to use the old menu by default without having to use third party apps like 7+ taskbar tweaker? My problem is I cannot install this app at work and this menu is making feel win10 even more sluggish.

:)

Chris2340673, May 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth + taskbar right click ? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth taskbar right

2. Bluetooth device not getting paired with mobile

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth device not getting paired with mobile: Hi, I'm using HP Pavilion x360 convertible, my laptop Bluetooth is not getting connected with the mobile device - Android. Using Windows 10 on the laptop. Kindly let me know how to sort this out....
  3. Bluetooth not available after waking up

Bluetooth not available after waking up: Sometimes when my PC's been asleep, the Bluetooth settings completely disappear from the entire laptop, even under search, as well as the recognized devices. The only temporary fix seems to be to reboot....
  4. bluetooth

bluetooth: I don't have a option to turn on Bluetooth since I upgraded win 10, on my hp desktop all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth/de4028ff-3498-4c4f-9908-8a20ced35e2d
  5. Recurring graphical artifacts on taskbar

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Recurring graphical artifacts on taskbar: Recently I've been having an issue with some small graphical artifacts on my taskbar. They appear in the exact same place each time. I don't think it's an issue with my GPU, considering they show up on screenshots (see attachments). This problem only started after I had to...
  6. Right click doesn't work

Right click doesn't work: I have a Microsoft HP Envy and the right click on the touchpad stopped working all of a sudden. Maybe the updates had something to do with it? I don't know how to fix it. The left click works fine....
  7. Lumia 950 + Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard denn es will eine PIN, die ich aber nicht habe!? Gibt...

Lumia 950 + Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard denn es will eine PIN, die ich aber nicht habe!? Gibt...: Mein Lumia 950 verbindet sich nicht mit dem Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000, denn ich soll auf dem Smartphone einen PIN eingeben. Ich habe aber keinen(!?) PIN! Gibt es einen Universal-PIN oder eine andere Möglichkeit!...
  8. Right click on explorer doesn't allow to traverse subdirectories

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click on explorer doesn't allow to traverse subdirectories: Hello, I have a very specific question about the Windows 10. This started from recently, like in the last couple of months. Thus, I presume it might be an update that triggered this behavior and should be corrected. Namely, when one right-clicks on the explorer, pinned at...
  9. taskbar issues

taskbar issues: I've migrated away from a mac environment and now have a windows 10 based HP envy. I am having repeated issues with the task bar not autohiding. I am aware that notifications can stop the taskbar hiding (which then gets in the way of applications I might be using) but I am...
  10. Settings app crashes when clicking on the About option!

Settings app crashes when clicking on the About option!: When I tried to go to this direction, Settings>System>About, the settings app crashes once I click on the "About"' option ![ATTACH]...