Windows 10: Bluetooth Tethering not working

Discus and support Bluetooth Tethering not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trying to tether my Windows 10 1151 to my Android 5.1.1 device over Bluetooth. I swear it used to work before 10... Tethering enabled on Android.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by precisionpete, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Bluetooth Tethering not working

Trying to tether my Windows 10 1151 to my Android 5.1.1 device over Bluetooth. I swear it used to work before 10...

Tethering enabled on Android. Devices paired successfully.

On Windows - Clicking Taskbar - Bluetooth - Join a PAN - Click Device - Connect using... only shows direct connection... What happened to Bluetooth?

What's the trick?

:)

precisionpete, Oct 2, 2016
  2. Joychanda Win User

Not connecting to hotspots-dosen't ask for password.

sorry, i tried but its not working...!

plus even my bluetooth tethering is not connecting ,m hardly working with my usb tethering..

Joychanda, Oct 2, 2016
  3. Nokia 515 Bluetooth Tethering

Hi encode1,

I have been using my old Nokia 2630 to tether via bluetooth with a Samsung tablet (wifi only). Now that I have upgraded to a Nokia 206 Dual sim, I can't figure out why the bluetooth tethering is not working. It was even suggested by the local Nokia care
    technician that this phone with the S40 platform is not thetherable! I almost gave up, but now I see that you have tethered your Nokia 206 via bluetooth. Can you please share details about which Nokia 206 (single or dual sim), with what device you tethered,
    and what where the specifications in the Nokia?

Many thanks!

alex42---01, Oct 2, 2016
Thema:

Bluetooth Tethering not working

1. Bluetooth Tethering not working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Tethering working

2. usb tethering not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb tethering not working: I've been trying to get USB tethering working with my android phone and I can't get it to work. I updated the driver, changed it from "NDIS based Internet Sharing Device" to "Remote NDIS Compatible Device" and back. Using Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated....
  3. usb tethering not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb tethering not working: I've been trying to get USB tethering working with my android phone and I can't get it to work. I updated the driver, changed it from "NDIS based Internet Sharing Device" to "Remote NDIS Compatible Device" and back. Using Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated....
  4. usb tethering not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bluetooth and USB tethering connectivity issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and USB tethering connectivity issue: So I have a samsung galaxy A02 and a Dell laptop not sure if either detail is relevant and I'm trying to use my phones data to get the laptop online. I've tried both Bluetooth and USB tethering but keep getting same result. The laptop shows that it is connected and has...
  6. Bluetooth and USB tethering connectivity issue

Bluetooth and USB tethering connectivity issue: So I have a samsung galaxy A02 and a Dell laptop not sure if either detail is relevant and I'm trying to use my phones data to get the laptop online. I've tried both Bluetooth and USB tethering but keep getting same result. The laptop shows that it is connected and has...
  7. USB Tethering Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Tethering Not Working: PIA VPN Network AdapterLocal Area Connection LAC and Tap-Windows Adapter V9 Local Area Connection 2 LAC 2 = Network cable unplugged; big red crosses next to them; status greyed out. However, Samsung Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device Ethernet 2 = status: enabled; IPv4...
  8. USB Tethering Not Working

USB Tethering Not Working: PIA VPN Network AdapterLocal Area Connection LAC and Tap-Windows Adapter V9 Local Area Connection 2 LAC 2 = Network cable unplugged; big red crosses next to them; status greyed out. However, Samsung Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device Ethernet 2 = status: enabled; IPv4...
  9. Bluetooth Tethering not working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Tethering not working in windows 10: I worked by Bluetooth tethering in windows 7 and it was worked very well. But after updated to windows 10 my bluetooth tethering is not working. All function of Bluetooth like sharing is all good. So plz rply to me on this problem....
  10. bluetooth tethering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth tethering: Bluetooth tethering not working on windows 10. There is no option of connect using access point. When trying to connect using direct connection it is saying successful but internet is not accessed and no notification comes in my mobile. Bluetooth tethering is on in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth tethering not working android windows 10