Windows 10: Bluetooth tile disappears from Notification Center

Discus and support Bluetooth tile disappears from Notification Center in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Having problems with Bluetooth on my Acer laptop with Win 10 AU. Let's start with the first problem which I think makes every other problem happen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bru, Dec 5, 2016.

1. BRU
    bru Win User

Bluetooth tile disappears from Notification Center

Having problems with Bluetooth on my Acer laptop with Win 10 AU. Let's start with the first problem which I think makes every other problem happen.

The Bluetooth tile on the notification center disappears, it is completely gone. I can still find Bluetooth through settings and even if it is set to "on" the tile does not appear.

:)

2. bru20 Win User

Bluetooth tile disappears from Action Center

The Bluetooth tile completely disappears in my Action Center. I have to restart to get it back. Bluetooth has been extremely frustrating but the fact that the Bluetooth tile itself disappears is ridiculous. Any suggestions other than restarting computer?

bru20, Dec 5, 2016
  3. Rhen Pal Win User
    Bluetooth tile disappears from Action Center

Hi,

Please answer the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any changes or updates made prior to this issue?
    • Did you receive any sort of message or an error before you experience this issue?

We suggest that you perform a clean boot to eliminate software conflicts, for more information check this

link

We would also suggest that you install all pending updates and check if the issue persists.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Dec 5, 2016
  4. BRU
    bru Win User

Edited my title to reflect what I am first trying to solve. Does anyone have an idea why the Bluetooth tile completely disappears from the Notification Center? Other than a restart is there any way to get it back? Thank you.

edit: Was able to use my bluetooth connected device by going through "Playback Devices". After a while the Bluetooth tile reappeared in the Notification Area. Still isn't right though.

Thema:

1. Bluetooth tile disappears from Notification Center - Similar Threads - Bluetooth tile disappears

2. How to keep Discord Notification from disappearing in Action Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep Discord Notification from disappearing in Action Center: There's this problem that just the discord notification keeps disappearing in the action center so here's a little trick to at least keep it there!Go to Setting > System > Focus assist. Select "Priority only" and done. Hopefully your discord notification will not...
  3. How to keep Discord Notification from disappearing in Action Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to keep Discord Notification from disappearing in Action Center: There's this problem that just the discord notification keeps disappearing in the action center so here's a little trick to at least keep it there!Go to Setting > System > Focus assist. Select "Priority only" and done. Hopefully your discord notification will not...
  4. How to keep Discord Notification from disappearing in Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth dissapeared from notification center and everywhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth dissapeared from notification center and everywhere: I have a Google Home constantly connected to my laptop through bluetooth, so a few weeks back I realized it disconnected and bluetooth had dissapeared from my notification center, but I didn't give it much thought since I wasn't gonna use it anytime soon. Later, I wanted...
  6. Action Center/Notification Area Disappears Prematurely

Action Center/Notification Area Disappears Prematurely: I just completed the V. 2004 update, and immediately noticed a change in behavior. When I open the Action Center/Notification Area, the window disappears as soon as the cursor leaves the Icon Tile, before I can even get the cursor into the AC/NA window. This behavior is...
  7. Whatsapp notifications disappear from Windows Notification Center

Whatsapp notifications disappear from Windows Notification Center: Recently, I have noticed a strange behavior with the notifications sent to my Windows 10 laptop: I do have a pop-up at the bottom of my screen and the notification is present in the notification center, but it disappears after a few seconds. If I am not in front of my...
  8. Bluetooth Disappears from notification center in several conditions

Bluetooth Disappears from notification center in several conditions: My Laptop when wakes from sleep mode or when i close and open my Laptops lid My Bluetooth option disappears from Notification center, Sometimes even i restart the laptop it is not shown back and i have to restart it several times to start the services back for Bluetooth and...
  9. Bluetooth is disappeared from action center and from device manager.

Bluetooth is disappeared from action center and from device manager.: I have HP elitbook 8560w ,witch supports bluetooth by itself . I remember i was using it was paired to my phone. But all of the sudden after some updates it disappeared from action center and from device manager. I can not turn it on or off. By running bluetooth...
  10. Bluetooth Tile Present - Action Center

Bluetooth Tile Present - Action Center: I'm not sure if this is the right place or if it should possible be network related... but for some reason, the "Bluetooth" tile is back in my Action Center, but I have zero Bluetooth devices on or installed. It was there after the latest build 10586, then I think the...