Windows 10: Bluetooth unable to start when offline after windows 10 update

Discus and support Bluetooth unable to start when offline after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ASUS K43S My laptop's bluetooth adapter (Qualcomm Atheros) won't start when i don't have internet connection. It was working fine until i updated my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by angelangela, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Bluetooth unable to start when offline after windows 10 update

ASUS K43S

My laptop's bluetooth adapter (Qualcomm Atheros) won't start when i don't have internet connection. It was working fine until i updated my OS from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I tried Fn F2 to enable the device but it automatically stops. I tried updating the driver online but a dialog box will only pop up stating that "windows has determined that the driver software for your device is up to date". I also tried uninstalling the device from device manager and let windows find the driver but it still doesn't work...Can anyone share some light about this....thanks...

:)

angelangela, Sep 18, 2015
  2. OnionTan Win User

Bluetooth Drive gets knocked offline after going to sleep when I forget to charge laptop

Hi there, I'm currently using an Acer laptop running windows 10. As the subject suggests, the bluetooth drive gets knocked offline when the laptop goes to sleep when the battery is critically low. I am unable to find bluetooth settings in the settings
    page as well as the bluetooth driver in device manager. I have experienced this before and it somehow came back online just as I was explaining the problem to an Acer employee on the phone. Does anybody have a solution and explanation for this?? It's starting
    to annoy me. Thanks!

OnionTan, Sep 18, 2015
  3. Amalen71 Win User
    Windows 10 bluetooth

Since updating my laptop to windows 10 my Bluetooth connection to my windows phone isn't working properly. The connection starts but then literally a couple of seconds after it disconnects.

Also my camera roll no longer automatically updates onto my laptop.

My printer is wireless and again since updating to windows 10 it constantly says my printer is offline, which it isn't.

Can anyone please help?

Amalen71, Sep 18, 2015
Thema:

Bluetooth unable to start when offline after windows 10 update

1. Bluetooth unable to start when offline after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth unable start

2. Window 10 unable to start after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 unable to start after restart: Hello My laptop was running for alonge time without a shutdown mabye around 2 weeks i felt it became heavy so i decided to do a restart After restart i got blue screen of death showing stopcode Says Critical_process_died since then i have tried every possiable solution on web...
  3. Window 10 unable to start after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 unable to start after restart: Hello My laptop was running for alonge time without a shutdown mabye around 2 weeks i felt it became heavy so i decided to do a restart After restart i got blue screen of death showing stopcode Says Critical_process_died since then i have tried every possiable solution on web...
  4. Window 10 unable to start after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Defender Offline Will Not Start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Defender Offline Will Not Start: Windows 10 Build 19043 Defender offline scan would stop running after selecting start scan. Agent at online chat believed system files were corrupt and remotely ran updating, SFC and DISM diagnostics without success to get the offline application to run. Agent finally...
  6. Windows defender cannot start offline scan after update Windows 20H2

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender cannot start offline scan after update Windows 20H2: I find windows defender improved much better than its performance in the past 5 years, with its off-line scan function especially good to find and remove some deep viruses. But I find surprisingly that its off-line function is no more working after upgrade into Windows 10...
  7. Windows 10 no videos or songs starting both online/offline and when trying to start a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 no videos or songs starting both online/offline and when trying to start a...: After i used troubleshooting to fix the audio not running thing i tried playing a video on YouTube. The video kept loading and didn't start. Tried opening a video i already had installed,same. And the audio stops wben i start a game that has audio. This all started since i...
  8. After a update i am unable to Started my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After a update i am unable to Started my windows 10: Hello, My name is Pritpal singh , i am using ASUS vivobook X510U , and after a last update of windows 10 i am unable to start windows , my laptop is repeatedly restarting with a message of "ATTEMPTING TO RECOVER INSTALLATION" AND "UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER"...
  9. Teredo unable to start, says offline with no error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo unable to start, says offline with no error: Okay I have been having this issue for so long that I am close to pulling a summit on my monitor. Teredo is always disabled, no matter what I do, and I rarely ever am able to use xbox party chat. I have tried every fix from Microsoft, do NOT link me the support page on "NAT...
  10. windows 10 update offline

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 update offline: I have several pcs running on windows 10 Are there any why to have all the update for the windows 10 on usb to update it offline on several pcs? 66638