Windows 10: BLUETOOTH, where are files prior to save to folder etc

Discus and support BLUETOOTH, where are files prior to save to folder etc in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi i transfer img files from android via bt to pc, after all have been transferred, win10 asks in which folder they must be saved - this is the easy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gabrielsmit, Oct 22, 2016.

1. BLUETOOTH, where are files prior to save to folder etc

hi
    i transfer img files from android via bt to pc, after all have been transferred, win10 asks in which folder they must be saved - this is the easy part.
    if there is a transmission error on say img 200 out of 250, bt freezes and i have to redo the whole process and i can't find the files.
    are the sent images in ram or somewhere i can actually find them and move them to the correct folder?
    another problem is that as soon as the files are all sent and win asks me where i want to save them i only have a couple of minutes to respond - after that win will just cancel the whole process and the transfer is a non-event [a case in hand would be if i have 500 images to transfer and start the process and go to sleep - next morning i have nothing as i missed out on my 'window of opportunity' to save the files.
    is there a way to setup bt that files are by default saved in a folder?
    kind regards
    God bless
    gabriel

:)

gabrielsmit, Oct 22, 2016
  2. sillbit Win User

N97 bluetooth error!!!

Sure. Use the normal file transfer bluetooth function.

But if you send the files with object push, then you cannot select where they arrive.

sillbit, Oct 22, 2016
  3. How to save files to external USB prior to doing a clean install?

I am not seeing your reply, only the quote of my reply.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 22, 2016
Thema:

BLUETOOTH, where are files prior to save to folder etc

1. BLUETOOTH, where are files prior to save to folder etc - Similar Threads - BLUETOOTH where are

2. Saved Web Page Opens With Folder Name Where It Was Saved Into

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved Web Page Opens With Folder Name Where It Was Saved Into: Windows 10, Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2965Lately, after saving a web page to my directory, when I open the saved page, it included the folder name it was saved in. The opened page would show some of it's contents, for not a functional web page.On this forum, went to the...
  3. Saved Web Page Opens With Folder Name Where It Was Saved Into

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saved Web Page Opens With Folder Name Where It Was Saved Into: Windows 10, Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2965Lately, after saving a web page to my directory, when I open the saved page, it included the folder name it was saved in. The opened page would show some of it's contents, for not a functional web page.On this forum, went to the...
  4. Saved Web Page Opens With Folder Name Where It Was Saved Into

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. System Restore - copy & save info from SR scan for affected prog, etc prior to running

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore - copy & save info from SR scan for affected prog, etc prior to running: How does one copy and save the list of programs/drivers/files/whatever that comes up when you have System Restore "scan for affected programs/drivers/files/whatever" prior to running the Restore process? Or, perhaps there is a log file somewhere hidden in some deep dark place...
  6. Where is my 'documents' folder saved?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is my 'documents' folder saved?: On file explorer my 'documents' folder doesn't seem to be in Windows C: or Data D:, it looks like it's separate from both. Also when I look at both disks with TreeSize it shows no evidence of a documents folder, but when I view storage via the computer's settings it says...
  7. Taskbar problem saving folders etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar problem saving folders etc.: Hi all, When I try to save things to the taskbar they don't appear on it and it's not full - I have some things saved and present. But when I try to check, I get a menu pane come up listing the folder/s as being pinned offering if I'd like to unpin it! The taskbar is unlocked...
  8. Bluetooth save folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth save folder: I have always moved my personal folders - Docs, Pics etc - to a data partition using the folder Properties. When I send pics from my phone to my laptop with Bluetooth the popup correctly offers to save the file in D:\Pictures or to browse to another location. However when I...
  9. Add a folder to File Explorer's sidebar (where Quick access, OneDrive, This PC, and etc....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Add a folder to File Explorer's sidebar (where Quick access, OneDrive, This PC, and etc....: How to add a folder to File Explorer's sidebar (where Quick access, OneDrive, This PC, and etc. are placed)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/add-a-folder-to-file-explorers-sidebar-where-quick/d7f1d0c0-eaea-4929-939c-22308e80a70f
  10. Where is the "save" folder for Window Store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the "save" folder for Window Store games: My new machine shipped today, (!!!!!YAY!!!!!!), and should be here soon. My question : is there a folder/file I can save to a flash drive that will save my progress in a game? I've played this one silly little Tower defense game ,BTD5, for years now. First online then I...