Windows 10: Bluetooth

Discus and support Bluetooth in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Bluetooth should be listed in "settings/network and internet" and it would be recommended to connect media such as sound and music that way and to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SgtPepper, Sep 21, 2015.

1. SgtPepper Win User

Bluetooth

Bluetooth should be listed in "settings/network and internet" and it would be recommended to connect media such as sound and music that way and to the Bluetooth. I cannot get any sound from my properly loaded Bluetooth device. I have the Windows 10 driver and Windows 10 software. It will pair to the Bluetooth speakers but no media connection is possible. It should be listed in Settings, under Network and Internet for sure. Thanks.

:)

SgtPepper, Sep 21, 2015

2. 616 Contact Download application missing

It did not work. The problem is similar to problems other users have had e.g., with N70 (Gen.error).
    Message Edited by bluetooth on 02-Aug-200701:49 PM

bluetooth---01, Sep 21, 2015
  3. 616 Contact Download application missing

I'll try the application I found from the CK 15-W support page (
    http://europe.nokia.com/A4368365
    ) ! My assumption is that it would work...

bluetooth---01, Sep 21, 2015
Thema:

Bluetooth

1. Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth not pairing correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not pairing correctly: Hello, I have been trying to connect my bt headphones but it does not connect as audio device. So i cannot use it. It also gets disconnected after connecting and when it does not reconnect. I have to remove it and then connect again. After doing that it still does not work....
  3. Bluetooth not pairing correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not pairing correctly: Hello, I have been trying to connect my bt headphones but it does not connect as audio device. So i cannot use it. It also gets disconnected after connecting and when it does not reconnect. I have to remove it and then connect again. After doing that it still does not work....
  4. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  5. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  6. Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings: I have been having an intermittent issue with Windows 11 on Bluetooth COM Ports. When initially pairing, the device will go into COM7 and COM8 in More Bluetooth Settings->COM Ports Image is failing to upload right now, sorry.The problem I have is that with seemingly no change...
  7. Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings

Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings: I have been having an intermittent issue with Windows 11 on Bluetooth COM Ports. When initially pairing, the device will go into COM7 and COM8 in More Bluetooth Settings->COM Ports Image is failing to upload right now, sorry.The problem I have is that with seemingly no change...
  8. I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  9. I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  10. Mi mando xbox one no reconocible desde windows 11 por bluetooth

Mi mando xbox one no reconocible desde windows 11 por bluetooth: Buenas he intentado conectar mi mando xbox one a mi pc con Windows 11 por bluetooth y este no lo reconoze, es mas el mismo mando lo puedo conectar en el mismo pc con windows 10 sin problemas, he reinstalado varias veces los drivers del adaptador bluetooth, actualizado el...