Windows 10: Blurry address bar font in Firefox in Windows 10

Discus and support Blurry address bar font in Firefox in Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, I have recently installed Windows 10 and the latest version of Firefox. There is one strange thing about the address bar: its font is blurry... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by menteith, Jul 13, 2016.

1. menteith Win User

Blurry address bar font in Firefox in Windows 10

Hi all,

I have recently installed Windows 10 and the latest version of Firefox. There is one strange thing about the address bar: its font is blurry when compared to FF on Windows 7.

Please have a look at these two screenshots:

Windows 7:

Blurry address bar font in Firefox in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Windows 10:

Blurry address bar font in Firefox in Windows 10 [​IMG]

How do I fix this?

:)

menteith, Jul 13, 2016

2. Blurry fonts on Windows 10 computer

Old title: Blurry fonts

Anyone else having blurry fonts in Windows 10? I have installed Windows 10 on three or four computers and like on one when I go to the device manager the top bar that says device manager is totally sharp. The device manager itself it totally blurry. Some
    of the live tiles in the start menu are totally sharp and others are totally blurry. I don't understand it at all. It's like this one two laptops and one desktop. Anyone have any advice. I've checked and all updates for my drivers have been done and everything
    seems to be up to date.

TonyPalermo, Jul 13, 2016
  3. Blurry text and icons in Windows 10 (DPI scaling)

I had the same problem as you people with the blurry fonts on High DPI in Windows 10.

Ive tryed everything with the regular windows settings at screen properties. All kept blurry fonts.

The only way that worked for me was this:

Windows 10 DPI blurry / fuzzy text font fix - XP Explorer

I like Windows a lot,

and i think Windows 10 is great. But this blurry fonts were hurting my eyes on my widescreen that i spend quite some time to find a perfect fix.

MichielS_123, Jul 13, 2016
Thema:

Blurry address bar font in Firefox in Windows 10

1. Blurry address bar font in Firefox in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blurry address bar

2. font is blurry in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    font is blurry in my windows 10: my text is all blurry and hard to read in my pc...... on desktop, in browser , and in other apps which use default pc font ... games are not affected.. i kindly request for some useful help. i already tried the regedit logpixel win8dpiscaling thing, doesn't work for me....
  3. font is blurry in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    font is blurry in my windows 10: my text is all blurry and hard to read in my pc...... on desktop, in browser , and in other apps which use default pc font ... games are not affected.. i kindly request for some useful help. i already tried the regedit logpixel win8dpiscaling thing, doesn't work for me....
  4. font is blurry in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 fonts blurry and faint

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 fonts blurry and faint: I tried: Properties, Compatibility tab, enabled Disable display scaling on high DPI settings, Restart. That didn't do anything. Also tried to download Windows10_DPI_FIX.exe but couldn't download. Any help would be appreciated. 133339
  6. Firefox..move tabs below address bar

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox..move tabs below address bar: Win10 64 pro Firefox 65 64bit I'm having a problem moving the tab bar down. I originally did it when 57 came out but now I have totally forgotten how. I have posted on a number of other Firefox related forums but no luck. Under profiles I have a file... chrome and in...
  7. Firefox..move tabs below address bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox..move tabs below address bar: Win10 64 pro Firefox 65 64bit I'm having a problem moving the tab bar down. I originally did it when 57 came out but now I have totally forgotten how. I have posted on a number of other Firefox related forums but no luck. Under profiles I have a file... chrome and in...
  8. Using Bing in Firefox Address Bar Search

in Browsers and Email
    Using Bing in Firefox Address Bar Search: I am using Firefox 61.0.2 under W10. If I type a search term in the Search Bar, it searches using Bing just as I set it up. Fine. However, if I want to search by putting a term in the Address Bar it insists on using Google. I don't want that, I want Bing. Is there anyway I...
  9. Firefox Address Bar Suggestions

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Address Bar Suggestions: I have recently deleted my Firefox history, including cookies, cache and everything else. I went back to the beginning of all-time just to make sure there was nothing left. But I'm still faced with a dilemma, whenever I type a single letter, say R for example, it...
  10. missing address bar in Firefox 50

in Browsers and Email
    missing address bar in Firefox 50: I realize this may not be the most obvious place to be asking this question, but I've already spent more than enough time in the Mozilla help files without finding an answer, so... Can anyone tell me how to restore the address bar in Firefox? I've even gone so far as...