Windows 10: blurry app images- like looking through a magnifying glass

Discus and support blurry app images- like looking through a magnifying glass in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this just started today- my CBS app (actually it is all of my network apps) is blurry and out of focus. its like i am trying to watch a tv show through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by s.j.anderson, Jul 12, 2018.

1. blurry app images- like looking through a magnifying glass

this just started today- my CBS app (actually it is all of my network apps) is blurry and out of focus. its like i am trying to watch a tv show through a magnifying glass. it doesn't even show a full face, i.e. a person's forehead. again, everything was fine yesterday. what in the world happened??? i have windows 10.

:)

s.j.anderson, Jul 12, 2018
  2. jjd56 Win User

Magnifying glass icon

Why does the magnifying glass icon keep disappearing from the task bar and how do I get it back (and keep it there)? The last time I searched for magnifier.exe as someone suggested, got it back, now it's gone again. Please, this is driving me crazy.

Jean

jjd56, Jul 12, 2018
  3. WinTenz Win User
    Magnifying Glass Lost Functionality

Hello everyone,

I'm at that crossroad where vision has diminished but not enough to warrant glasses. Anyways I just upgraded to Win10, have mapped the magnifying glass to my mouse side button and here are a few features I sorely miss from previous versions of Windows:

- Magnifying glass no longer remembers the size of its view window, I have to expand it every time.

- Magnifying glass steals focus from the underlying window. If I'm in a menu, magnify starts and I lose the menu. Same with filling out forms of any kind, dropdown menus etc...

Thanks

WinTenz, Jul 12, 2018
  4. blurry app images- like looking through a magnifying glass

Does Anyone Have A Magnifying Glass, Please?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community forum.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• Are you facing issues finding recovery options in Windows 10?

You can find Recovery option by following these steps:

Press Windows key + X or Windows key + S
    on the keyboard.

Click on Settings > Update & security >
    Recovery.

You may refer this Microsoft article:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

• If you have already installed Google chrome you can find it by clicking Start and All apps. You may also search from the Start window.

You need to install Google Chrome on Window 10. If you have already installed Google chrome you can find it by clicking Start and All apps. You may also search from the Start window.

Microsoft Word Starter 2010 will still be intact after upgrading to Windows 10. If you are having any issue you may refer this link:

Known issues with Office and Windows 10

• Are you facing any issues with the Magnifying glass?

• Are you referring to the Magnifier feature in Windows 10?

Magnifier enlarges different parts of the screen and is part of the Ease of Access Center. If you are looking for Magnifier you can open it quickly, by clicking Start, and then type Magnifier and press enter. Magnifier enlarges
    different parts of the screen and is part of the Ease of Access Center. To open it quickly, click
    Start, and then type Magnifier. Magnifier enlarges different parts of the screen and is part of the Ease of Access Center. To open it quickly, click
    Start, and then type Magnifier.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

blurry app images- like looking through a magnifying glass

1. blurry app images- like looking through a magnifying glass - Similar Threads - blurry app images

2. Search suggestions with magnifying glass

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search suggestions with magnifying glass: Since a recent update, the search field window pops up intermittently with advertising for AI above the Recent area. I can click that shut, but it's also now displaying weird tips that I don't need as questions with a search magnifying glass at the end of each one. I can...
  3. Shortcut arrow replaced with magnifying glass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut arrow replaced with magnifying glass: The arrow icon that normally shows up on my desktop shortcuts is replaced with a magnifying glass. I looked up the problem but the response was for windows 7. I am using 11. Anyone know how to fix it?I had a screenshot but I can't upload it for some reason, it keeps failing...
  4. Shortcut arrow replaced with magnifying glass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut arrow replaced with magnifying glass: The arrow icon that normally shows up on my desktop shortcuts is replaced with a magnifying glass. I looked up the problem but the response was for windows 7. I am using 11. Anyone know how to fix it?I had a screenshot but I can't upload it for some reason, it keeps failing...
  5. is there a better magnifying glass app for windows desktop that one that is already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a better magnifying glass app for windows desktop that one that is already...: I am not certain the I should be asking this type of question on a Laptop that uses Microsoft Windows, but thought I would try anyhow.I know about the magnifying glass app that comes with Windows, but is a little clumber some. Are there any other magnifying glass apps that...
  6. is there a better magnifying glass app for windows desktop that one that is already...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a better magnifying glass app for windows desktop that one that is already...: I am not certain the I should be asking this type of question on a Laptop that uses Microsoft Windows, but thought I would try anyhow.I know about the magnifying glass app that comes with Windows, but is a little clumber some. Are there any other magnifying glass apps that...
  7. Clicking on magnifying glass affects different monitor.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clicking on magnifying glass affects different monitor.: Hello, windows 10 team! My Window and magnifying glass were not working well. I did an update and it fixed the problem, however, there is something lingering. When I clicked on the magnifying glass the widow popped up on a different display. I'm wondering if this will be...
  8. Magnifying glass like the ios one but for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Magnifying glass like the ios one but for Windows 10?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yehoren [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8snxp/magnifying_glass_like_the_ios_one_but_for_windows/
  9. Getting Magnifying glass icon on Lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting Magnifying glass icon on Lock screen: I want to get a Magnifying glass symbol on the lock screen Thank you! Sulkiflii R. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-magnifying-glass-icon-on-lock-screen/e4515370-4798-4da0-8287-f638c2c61588
  10. Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Floating Transparent Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 [img] Information Magnifier is a tool that enlarges part—or all—of your screen so you can see words and images...