Windows 10: Blurry Fonts in Windows: A Possible Issue Microsoft...

Discus and support Blurry Fonts in Windows: A Possible Issue Microsoft... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Users want ClearType to work in the Modern UI too The Modern UI which debuted together with Windows 8 in late 2012 was heavily criticized by PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Nov 23, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Blurry Fonts in Windows: A Possible Issue Microsoft...

More

:)

labeeman, Nov 23, 2014

2. blurry fonts windows 10

Why microsoft didn't make a fix for the "blurry fonts" in windows 10 ?

Ab Wittenberg, Nov 23, 2014
  3. TomHood2 Win User
    Blurry text in windows 10 in some programs

Heren is how to fix Blurry Font Problem In Windows 10

1 – Right-click on the shortcut of the app you’re having an issue with.

2 – Select Properties.

3 – Select the Compatibility tab.

4 – Enable Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.

:– Launch the XPExplorer – Windows 10 DPI Fix.

:– checks for Use Windows 8.1 Scaling .

:– choose your scaling level .

Source:-
    https://merabheja.com/fix-blurry-font-problem-in-windows-10/

TomHood2, Nov 23, 2014
  4. BillyBob Win User

The only time I've had blurry fonts is when I connect a PC to my LCD TVs. I find it's usually a resolution problem especially the HZ or frames per second, when I've fiddled around with those parameters it usually fixes it.

BillyBob, Nov 24, 2014
Thema:

1. Blurry Fonts in Windows: A Possible Issue Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Blurry Fonts Possible

2. Fonts Blurry After Reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts Blurry After Reboot: Once out of every third time my computer reboots, the fonts are all blurry. Is a service not running or something? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/fonts-blurry-after-reboot/d9babdb1-1023-4cde-a66a-f14262abd388
  3. Blurry font in Properties

Blurry font in Properties: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on my laptop and I connect to a 27" BenQ screen. The resolution is 1920x1080, everything is fine except this tiny but uncomfortable blurry font. It just happens with the Properties, for example, the Ethernet Properties. It is strange that all...
  4. Blurry Font Problem

Blurry Font Problem: My Fonts look terrible . Please help what to do.. I am on build 1803 Updated and i am uploading a photo showing my font issue.Please help i cant even read a page due to this issue.[ATTACH]...
  5. Blurry fonts on secondary extended display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry fonts on secondary extended display: i just bought a new LG 27UD58-B 27 inch/4K display and the resolution is gorgeous. however it recommends 150% scaling and the ST2210 Dell monitor recommends 100%. if I have both cards in the NVIDIA GTX 960 GPU and I scale the LG to 150% the Dell does the same and the font...
  6. Blurry/Fuzzy Fonts & Systemicons with eGPU and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blurry/Fuzzy Fonts & Systemicons with eGPU and Windows 10: Hi, What are my components: Laptop: Razer Blade Stealth (Late 2017) - see https://www.razerzone.com/Gaming-Sys...-01964E32-R3U1 eGPU: ​Mantiz MZ-02 - see Mantiz MZ-02 (VENUS)-Free Shipping now! NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (Driver 390.65) Another SSD External...
  7. Fonts really blurry on one monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fonts really blurry on one monitor: Have a user with a Sony vaio laptop, 15" screen, 1920x1080. They also plug an HDMI cable into a 23" dell widescreen monitor for a second display. This 23" monitor is also 1920x1080. They are complaining that fonts on this second monitor are blurry. They tried to live with it...
  8. Blurry fonts on menus and properties boxes

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry fonts on menus and properties boxes: Hi I have upgraded from win 8.1 to win 10. All the scaling settings were not correct. I have put them to the recommended setting off 125%, which is what it was when I was using win 8.1 and worked perfectly. I have had to select the "disable scaling..." in the...
  9. Blurry Fonts Solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry Fonts Solution: Has anyone tried this and had luck with it?: Windows 10 DPI blurry / fuzzy text font fix - XP Explorer 71120
  10. Blurry fonts after I installed OTF fonts

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry fonts after I installed OTF fonts: Hi guys. All my browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome) show blurry fonts on certain websites (see image below). I noticed I have this issue after I installed some OTF fonts. Is there a way to fix it? Many thanks in advance [img] [img] 78344